美国…
America...
我呼唤美国人♥民♥
I say to the people of America.
这是我们关键的一刻…
This moment is our chance to...
即将…
Enough.
创造全民的未来…
To make of our own lives
what we will. It is...
推动我们向前
That pushes us forward.
美国人♥民♥充满期望
The American promise alive.
x7f
就是这个希望终使美国与众不同
It is that promise that's
always set this country apart.
这个希望声称人人拥有自♥由♥
It's a promise
that says each of us has the freedom...
能创造个人生命的未来
to make of our own lives what we will.
你迟到了!妈的迟到3小时!
You're late!
You're fucking 3 hours late!
别惹我
Don't start on me.
你就不能找别人?
You couldn't
have gotten me somebody else?
这家伙是烂货超没礼貌
This item looks like shit,
and he's got no fucking manners.
我可无法忍♥受这种鸟事
I'm not gonna
put up with shit like this.
是你要我找个像样的人
All right, look, you asked me
to get somebody that was all right.
罗素是有点自作聪明
You know, Russell here,
he's kind of a wise ass,
但你忍♥得了他就没事
but he's all right if you can stand him.
你这种人想做大事
Yeah, and a guy like you,
you want a job done...
没种自己动手就该认命点
you don't
have the balls to do it yourself,
I think you ought to try pretty hard to.
我不喜欢这家伙,他跟我不对盘
I don't like this guy.
He's too fucking fresh for my blood.
罗素,闭上狗嘴,别抱怨了
Russell, will you shut the fuck up
and stop jerking the guy's chain?
他想帮我们帮忙
He's trying to do us a favor here.
想要帮我们忙?
He's trying to do us a fucking favor?
对,他想要帮我们忙
Yeah, he's trying to do us a favor.
我以为是我们帮他忙
I thought
he wanted us to do him a favor.
胖子没搞错?你想要帮我忙?
Is that the straight shit, Squirrel?
You trying to do me a favor?
给我滚开
Get the fuck out!
干嘛这样说话?客气点
Man, what are you
talking to me like that? Come on.
做洗衣生意都这样跟客人说话?
You sell people dry cleaning
and you talk to them like that?
听好,我找来的这两人
You know something,
the two guys I get to do this...
我想他们会索价3万
they're gonna out up about 30,
I figure 30K.
法兰基,像他这种澳洲人
And Australians like him, Frankie...
找来一打澳洲人只要花几块钱
Australians like him
I can buy for 80 cents a dozen.
还能免费替你干一票
They throw another one in for free.
懂怎么做了?再找别人来吧
So you know what you do, Frankie?
You get me another guy...
我可无法忍♥受这鸟事
cause I'm not gonna
put up with this kind of shit.
约翰,可以的,相信我
Look, John,
it'll be all right, okay? Trust me.
朋友,你以前就曾选错搭档
Hey, my friend, you picked
the wrong guy for a thing once.
记得吗?那个医生?
You remember that?
You remember the doctor?
这次也一定找错人
And I knew, I just knew
that this was the wrong guy.
要怎么办?请他离开!
What do I do? I take him anyway.
约翰,我缺钱,我会小心
John, I need the dough.
Don't fuck around with me like that.
我被关7年,孩子都长大了
And after 7 years in the can
and my kids are growing up...
我的事业又不如预期
and my business isn't doing
what it should be, you know,
我回不去了!
I can't get that back.
现在开始,我只能慢慢来
So from now on, I'm taking
my time and that's all there is to it.
我不想再搞砸了
I had my last fuck-up.
周四打给我,再给我结论
Call me Thursday. Thursday I'll know.
订出经济新方向…
I've got to give
a new direction to this economy.
这样才听话,乖丫头
Come on. That a girl. Good girl. Look.
好,你来了,我们要去那里吗
All right, you're here.
So we going out there or what?
看情况
That depends.
别问我
Don't depend on me
今天是周四,要不要跟我来
it's Thursday.
You coming with me or not?
那家伙去死吧,他是烂人
Man. Fuck that guy. He's a dick.
管他要不要我,但我不爽他
Doesn't know if he wants me or not.
Well, I don't need him, mate.
我有自己的事要忙
I got my own thing going on, mate.
我和肯尼,我们要去抓狗
Me and Kenny, you know,
we're snatching these dogs...
纯种狗,卖♥♥到佛罗里达
purebreds,
and selling 'em down in Florida.
我存了5千
I got 5 grand in the kit, mate.
存到7千,我要去买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
When I get 7, I'm gonna go
and buy an ounce of smack...
我要成为药头
and I'm gonna become a dealer.
对了,今天下午
Plus this afternoon...
我要去找个妹打炮
I got a girl I can go and fuck.
对吧
Right?
我得做出选择,太难了
So I'm thinking ifs a choice,
you know. Oh, tough one.
我要去找妹打炮或去见胖子?
Am I gonna go and fuck a girl
or am I gonna go to a meeting
with the Squirrel?
去找妹打炮,见胖子
Oh, fuck a girl, meeting with Squirrel.
不管胖子了,我要去找妹打炮
Fuck Squirrel.
I think I'll go fuck the girl.
我想见这个妹
I'd like to see this girl.
像报纸广♥告♥上的货色?
The kind of girl you can
screw off an ad in the paper?
上等货,可能有点难搞
Beautiful. Probably got a couple
of handfuls of broken glass in there.
是啊,这些妹…
Well, yeah, these girls, you see 'em...
就算不想强♥暴♥她们
you probably wouldn't want to rape them,
但炒个饭挺爽的
but all the plumbing works just fine.
我猜你不想去了
So I guess you're not coming then.
你去吧,看能不能说服他
Look, go ahead, see if you can
get him to tell you anything about it.
要是你愿意接受,算我一咖
If you still like it then, then I'm in.
不然假如他不要我,我就走人
If not, if he doesn't want me, I'm out.
我可不想浪费整个下午
But I'm not wasting an afternoon on it.
又不是太闲
That much, I'm not doing.
- 就这样!
- 好吧!
There it is.
-All right, fuck it.
反正我到处问他的事
I don't know. I've been asking around
about him, you know and...
没问太多人
I mean, not too many people.
我不要大家以为我别有用心
Now,I don't want
everybody to think that...
maybe I got something in mind
况且没人认识他
and well, nobody knows this guy.
恐怕他不是我们要找的人
I'm afraid he's not the kind of guy
we want to have in with us.
这些人才不关心银行的事
See, these people
are not the kind of people
that are around a bank or something.
他们预期早晚有人会闯入抢劫
They expect maybe someday some guy's
gonna come in there and rob them
反正那又不是他们的钱
and it's not their money.
有些人不是这样
These are not
these kind of people at all.
他们看到有人闯入大事不妙
They see somebody come in there
that's not absolutely cool...
他们立刻明白有人要乱来
that they can tell right off
doesn't know what he's doing...
他们有责任感
会挺身而出开始搅局
they're liable,
some of them to get up off their ass
and start making trouble.
他们势必开枪,我可不想那样
They're gonna fucking shoot somebody,
for Christ's sake,
and I don't want that.
没有理由那样啊
There's no reason for that, you know?
没钱拿也没好处,不合理
You don't get any more money
or anything like that.
电影精选列表