Look, girls, you're seriously not helping.
听着姑娘们你们真的帮不上忙
Can you just let us talk for a little while, please?
你能让我们谈一会儿吗
Oh, why do you care?
哦 你为什么这么在乎
Just go now, please.
请你现在就走吧
Oh, God, okay, please stop.
哦 天哪 好了 别说了
Look, you're with her all the time.
听着你一直和她在一起
You're probably creeping her out.
你可能吓到她了
What do you think, she's your girlfriend?
你以为她是你女朋友吗
I mean, how 'bout you
我的意思是 你能不能有点
grow a pair and stop acting like--
男子气概 别再这样
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你的臭嘴
No, fuck you, John.
去你的 约翰
You're a goddamn creep, that's what you are.
你就是个讨厌鬼
And you're two busy-bodied cunts
而你们是两个忙碌的婊♥子♥
who can't stay the hell out of other people's business.
不能不管别人的闲事
It seems to be a running theme with the two of you.
这似乎是你们俩一直在讨论的主题
You run your mouths and you never shut up.
你们满嘴跑火车 从不闭嘴
And you know something, most people
你知道吗 大多数人都会随着时间的
could change over time,
推移而改变
especially on a trip like this,
尤其是这样的旅行
but you two, I don't think you'll ever change
但是你们两个 我不认为你们会改变
until somebody rips the fucking tongues out of your mouths.
除非有人把你们的舌头扯下来
We're burning daylight.
我们在浪费时间
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
We're not gonna be able to see
我们很快就
two feet in front of our faces pretty soon.
看不到两只脚了
Might as well just set up camp here.
不如就在这里扎营吧
Start back up in the morning.
明天早上再开始
You got it.
没问题
So, ah, Sammy, do you wanna get it on?
萨米 你想来一发吗
We're on a mission, woman.
我们在执行任务 女人
You need to keep your focus.
你需要集中注意力
Yeah, whatever, your focus should be on me.
不管怎样 你应该把注意力放在我身上
I got needs to, you know.
我有需要 你知道
Be that as it may, we have a job to do.
尽管如此 我们还有工作要做
And so do you.
你也是
Great.
太好了
You sound just like your mother.
你说话跟你妈妈一模一样
Don't you talk about my mother like that.
别这么说我妈妈
Oh, yeah, she's a saint.
哦 是的 她是个圣人
Don't you talk about my mother like that.
别这么说我妈妈
Dude, let me get a cigarette.
伙计 让我抽根烟
Dude, what the fuck, man?
伙计 搞什么鬼
I told you no.
我告诉过你不行
I only have a few packs to get me through the whole weekend.
我只有几包烟可以撑过整个周末
Can't give any out.
不能给任何人
Now can you leave us alone.
现在你能让我们单独待会儿吗
We're trying to have a conversation here.
我们正在谈话呢
Longhaired faggot.
长毛同性恋
Fuck.
操
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Hey, listen buddy.
嘿 听着 伙计
You and your shitty attitude
你和你那恶心的态
are really starting to shake my dick.
度真的开始摇晃我的老二了
Leave me and Laura alone.
离我和劳拉远点
Or what?
不然呢
Chad, I'm gonna ask you one time nicely.
查德 我再好声好气地问你一次
Leave us alone, please.
请让我们单独待会儿
I don't care if we're on this trip together,
我不在乎我们是否一起旅行
we're not friends and we're never going to be friends.
我们不是朋友 也永远不会成为朋友
Yeah, I'm glad.
是的 我很高兴
You're a fucking moron.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个白♥痴♥
Fucking moron, you're a goddamn mooch, you know that?
该死的白♥痴♥ 你是个该死的流氓 你知道吗
Trying to bum my cigarettes every five fucking minutes.
每隔五分钟就想要我的烟
You know what you are?
你知道你是什么吗
You're a big baby.
你是个大孩子
You're a coward.
你是个懦夫
You pitch a temper tantrum
每次有什么事情不如
every time something doesn't go your way
你所愿 你就发脾气
and I'm sick of it.
我受够了
And so is everybody else.
其他人也是
Go in your tent and stay there.
回到你的帐篷里 呆在那里
Mr., Mr. Big Bad Whore Guy.
大坏蛋先生
Mr. Metalhead.
金属头先生
Mr. Longhaired Faggot.
长毛基佬先生
What are you gonna do with her, huh?
你要拿她怎么办
You gonna fuck her?
你要上她吗
You're gonna fuck her.
你要和她上♥床♥
Or what, are you scared?
不然呢 你害怕了吗
Scared she's gonna laugh at your little dick?
害怕她会嘲笑你的小♥弟♥弟♥
You know, I'll tell you what.
这样吧
How about you let me get in there
不如你让我进去
and get in that pussy?
然后进入那个阴♥道♥
I'll make that bitch--
我会让那个婊♥子♥
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
John?
约翰
Ah.
啊
Oh, hey, Laura.
你好劳拉
What's wrong?
怎么了
I just...
我只是..
You know, I don't like violence.
你知道 我不喜欢暴♥力♥
I hate it.
我讨厌它
I'm not a violent person.
我不是一个暴♥力♥的人
My whole life, people always told me
我的一生 人们总是告诉我
I would grow up to be a serial killer
我会成为一个连环杀手
because I listen to heavy metal,
因为我听重金属
and I watch horror movies,
我看恐怖电影
and I wrote horror stories,
我写恐怖故事
and I would draw pictures of the characters getting killed.
我会画那些被杀的角色
And they never believed me when I said I was fine.
当我说我很好的时候 他们从来不相信我
When I said I didn't wanna actually hurt anybody,
当我说我不想伤害任何人时
they just put me on medicine,
他们只是给我吃药
and shoved me in front of doctors,
把我推到医生面前
and shut me out.
把我拒之门外
And even now, I still don't like violence.
即使是现在 我仍然不喜欢暴♥力♥
But this guy, he,
但是这个人 他
he's been fucking with me this whole time.
他一直在耍我
He hasn't stopped running his mouth since we got here.
自从我们来到这里 他就一直在胡说八道
And I tried to get him to back off, I mean, I really tried,
我试着让他放手我真的试过了
but then he said those things about you and
但后来他说了那些关于你和
I just lost control.
我只是失控了
You shouldn't blame yourself.
你不应该责怪自己
I'm not mad at you.
我没有生你的气
Maybe not, but I'm mad.
也许不是 但我很生气
I let myself go in front of you
我让自己走到你面前
and I didn't wanna do that.
我不想那样做
You've had people exploding in front of you your whole life.
你一生中都有人在你面前爆♥炸♥
Now you, now you probably just think
现在你 现在你可能认为我是个
I'm this crazy, psycho, asshole.
疯子 神经病 混♥蛋♥
But I don't.
但我没有
Well even if you don't,
就算你不知道
when he said those things about you, I just...
当他说起你的时候我只是..
Look, I, I know we haven't known each other all that long,
我知道我们认识的时间不长
but I really do care about you.
但我真的很在乎你
I'm never gonna let anyone hurt you.
我不会让任何人伤害你
Or talk down to you or do anything
或者用高人一等的口气对你说话
like what that asshole was saying.
就像那个混♥蛋♥说的
I can take abuse, I don't care,
我可以忍♥受虐待 我不在乎
but I'm not let him dish it to you too.
但我不会让他也把这事告诉你
电影精选列表