So wait, so you're telling me
等等 你是说
this guy dresses like a girl
这家伙穿得像个女孩
but calls himself Boy George?
但是自称男孩乔治
That's right.
没错
Why the hell would anybody do that?
为什么会有人这么做
I don't know.
我不知道
It's a rebellion thing.
这是一种叛逆的东西
Rebellion, my ass.
叛逆个屁
Sounds like a bunch of queer bait shit if you ask me.
如果你问我的话 我觉得这听起来像一群同性恋者的诱饵狗屎
No, all the singers are doing it now,
不 现在所有的歌♥手都这么唱
David Bowie, Motley Crue, Alice Cooper.
大卫 · 鲍伊 莫特利 · 克鲁 艾丽丝 · 库珀
Alice Cooper?
艾丽丝 · 库珀
You're tellin' me Alice Cooper is a guy?
你是说艾利斯 · 库珀是个男的
Yeah.
是的
Shit, I liked her.
妈的 我喜欢她
Sheriff Parks, I just wanted to give you a heads up,
帕克斯警长 我只是想提醒你一下
that we've got a couple missing persons reports in.
我们接到了一些失踪人口报告
Jesus Christ, that makes five this month.
天啊 这个月已经是第五个了
What the hell's goin' on out here?
这里到底发生了什么事
Did you want to bring a few more units out here?
你要不要多带几个单位过来
Nah, we already got three of us.
不 我们已经有三个人了
If we bring anybody else out,
如果我们再带一个人出来
we ain't gonna have anybody left to patrol town.
我们就没有人可以在城里巡逻了
Copy that.
收到
It's probably just Mrs. Wilkerson
可能只是威尔克森太太
and her goddamn cats again.
还有她那该死的猫
Go ahead, punk.
去吧 小子
Make my day.
让我开心一天
What? Are you talkin' to me?
什么 你在跟我说话吗
Well, I think you're talkin' to me.
我想你是在跟我说话
How about you, bluebird?
你呢 蓝知更鸟
You talkin' to me?
你在跟我说话吗
Are you sure you don't want anymore men out here?
你确定你不需要更多的人来这里吗
'Cause the more men we got out here,
因为我们在这里的人越多
the faster it'd be to find these assholes
就能更快地找到这些混♥蛋♥
'cause this forest is pretty dense.
因为这片森林非常茂密
It's easy for people get lost out here.
人们在这里很容易迷路
There ain't nobody gettin' lost in these woods.
没有人会在这片树林里迷路
Samson Del Marr.
萨姆森 · 德尔 · 马尔
I don't recall requesting your services.
我不记得有要求过你的服务
That's the problem with this town, Sheriff.
这就是这个小镇的问题 警长
Nobody wants to admit when
没人愿意承认
the answer's right in front of their eyes.
答案就在他们眼前
Yeah, and what answer's that, Rambo?
是啊 那答案是什么 兰博
Someone or something has been killing people
有人或有东西在这片树
in these woods.
林里杀人
It's been happening for years,
这种事情已经发生好几年了
and I'm just the guy to stop it.
而我正是阻止这一切的人
Goddammit, Samson, look,
该死的 萨姆森 听着
if all these people been gettin' killed,
如果这些人都被杀了
how come we ain't never found a single drop of blood,
为什么我们连一滴血都没找到
not one dead body,
没有一具尸体
not a fuckin' shred of evidence.
一点证据都没有
I can't answer that,
我无法回答
but I will.
但我会的
And believe me, when I do,
相信我 当我这么做的时候
you'll be the first to know about it.
你会是第一个知道的
Look, we got professionals comin' down here on the job.
听着 我们有专业人士来这里工作
Last thing we need is some mutton-chop,
我们最不需要的就是羊排
hot shit vigilante
他妈的义务警员
-I'm no vigilante. -Coming down and...
-我不是义务警员 -下来..
I just wanna make sure that justice is served.
我只是想确保正义得到伸张
Regardless, we do not need you down here causing chaos
不管怎样 我们不需要你在这里制♥造♥混乱
while we're trying to work.
在我们努力工作的时候
No law that says I can't go into the woods, right?
没有法律规定我不能进入森林 对吧
That is until you realize what's really going on here,
直到你意识到这里到底发生了什么
and you have to blockade that whole area off
为了公众的安全 你必须
for the safety of the public.
封锁整个区域
You know what?
你知道吗
You're right.
你说得对
There's no law sayin' you can't go into the woods,
没有法律规定你不能进入森林
but I might just need to see a permit
但我可能需要看一下
for that weapon you're carrying.
你携带武器的许可证
You know, your rules are really starting to annoy me.
你知道吗 你的规矩真的开始让我烦了
You have a real nice day, Sheriff.
祝你今天过得愉快 警长
Well he seems a bit intense.
他看起来有点紧张
I swear to God, if he goes to the press,
我向上帝发誓如果他去找媒体
he's gonna cost us every last bit of tourism
他会让我们失去镇上
we still got in this town.
所有的旅游业
I swear to God, if he fucks this up for us,
我对天发誓 如果他搞砸了
I will have no problems sending him to jail.
我会毫不犹豫地把他送进监狱
I wouldn't worry about that.
我不担心这个
Samson couldn't find his ass
就算有铃铛挂在身上
if there was a bell attached to it.
萨姆森也找不到他的屁♥股♥
Let's go.
我们走
It is an absolutely gorgeous day.
这绝对是美好的一天
It is.
是的
Of course, it's not as gorgeous as you, foxy.
当然 它没有你那么漂亮 狐狸
Stop, you.
你给我站住
What? C'mon, I'm basically a modern day Casanova.
什么 拜托 我基本上就是现代版的卡萨诺瓦
I'm Tom Selleck from Magnum P.I.
我是马格南私♥家♥侦♥探♥公♥司♥的汤姆 · 塞莱克
Totally.
完全正确
Hey, wait a second, Linda.
嘿 等等 琳达
Look over there.
看那边
Oh, my gosh, is that what I think it is?
哦 天哪 是我想的那个东西吗
It sure is.
当然是
That's amazing.
太神奇了
I'm sorry, Jeff, we should probably head back.
抱歉 杰夫 我们该回去了
My mom doesn't have anyone to take care of her,
我妈妈没有人照顾
and I don't wanna miss the Morton Downey Jr. Show.
我可不想错过小莫顿 · 唐尼的表演
Yeah, we will, I promise.
是的 我们会的 我保证
But, ah, well, there's somethin'
但是 好吧 有些事情
I gotta talk to you about first.
我得先跟你谈谈
Okay, what is it?
好吧 是什么
Well, you know how we've been together
你知道我们在一起快
for almost a year now, right?
一年了吧
Yeah.
是的
And, ah, well, I guess what I'm trying to say is
我想说的是
Linda, I can't imagine my life without you.
琳达 我无法想象没有你的生活
You are everything I've ever wanted in someone.
你就是我想要的一切
You are the first person I think about
你是我每天早上醒来
when I wake up in the morning,
第一个想到的人
and the last person I think about when I go to bed at night.
也是我晚上睡觉时最后想到的人
Oh, Jeff.
杰夫
I guess, ah,
我想啊
I guess what I want you to know is that...
我想告诉你的是..
Linda, I could die a happy man
琳达 如果你把我当作你的丈夫
if you would just take me as your husband.
我会死得很快乐
Oh.
哦
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Oh, Jeff, of course I'll marry you.
杰夫 我当然愿意嫁给你
You realize my mom will have to move in with us.
你知道我妈要搬来和我们一起住了吧
She can't be alone after her stroke.
她中风后不能再独自一人了
Oh, I'm well aware.
我很清楚
And trust me, we'll be perfectly fine.
相信我 我们会没事的
With me startin' my own business and buying that arcade,
我开始做自己的生意买♥♥了那个游戏厅
we'll be making more than enough money
我们赚的钱足够
to take care of the three of us.
养活我们三个了
You know, video games are getting insanely popular.
你知道 电子游戏正变得非常受欢迎
It'll be in our family forever.
它将永远属于我们家族
电影精选列表