演习正式开始
Exercise is now on.
欢迎来到先驱者一号♥基地
Welcome to Harbinger One Training Facility.
演习正式开始
Exercise is now on.
上士 这儿一个人都没有
Sarge. Who's monitoring us?
-谁在监控大家 -有我盯着你呢
- There's no one here. - I'm watching you.
说得对 一个外人也没有
You better bet there's no body here.
长官 具体要做什么
Sir. What do you want us to do?
走个过程而已
Let's get on with it.
行动起来
We're Oscar mike.
-是 -是 长官
- Sir! - Yes, sir.
-没带机组人员吗 -没有
- Captain, do you have ground support? - No.
没机组人员驾驶返程飞机之类的 是吗
No unmanned ground recon what so ever?
有问题吗
Problem?
-没 没 只是想... -那就好
- No, no. I just thought... - Good.
上尉 对不起
I'm sorry, Captain,
只是觉得万一出差错 有个回程最好
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
梅尔斯 不会出差错的
I don't think so, Mills.
就两天...
2 days.
这地方装♥修♥真成问题
This place got a serious decorating problem.
"家啊 舒适的家"
Home sweet home.
-哟 哈克特 -啥
- Yo, Hackett. - Yeah?
这地方是你装♥修♥的 对吧
You decorated this place, right?
可不是嘛 灵感来自你家公♥寓♥呢 屎蛋
I took inspiration from your apartment, dipshit.
演习就在这里面进行么
Is this whole thing going to be inside?
菜鸟 闭嘴 快走
Shut up and keep moving, Cherry.
-哈特贝尔 放侦察无人机 -是
- Cutbill, eyes up. - Yes, sir.
虽说是场演习
We're here to train.
但也不能放松警惕
But, that doesn't mean we should let our guard down.
无人机升空
Eyes up.
地域已识别
罗宾逊 制订行动路线
Robinson, walking point.
格德温 跟上我
Goodwin, with me.
-好 -分头行动
- Okay. - Okay, spread out.
gaggle fuck 术语 在陌生地区作战
小妞们 地头不熟 别自乱阵脚
No gaggle fuck, please, ladies.
动身吧
Let's move!
无法识别
UNIDENTIFIED
前方安全
Nothing up front.
周围很安静
We're all clear for about a click.
格德温 原地待命
Goodwin, hang in there for a second.
哈克特 罗塔斯 哈特贝尔
Hackett, Loftus, Cutbill.
扇形散开 检查侧翼
Move wide, check the flanks.
捷夫特
Drifter?
我来处理
I got it.
梅尔斯 你是超高科技研究人才
I understand that you are a Supertech, Mills.
苦力活由我们来干
You don't need to do all this humping shit.
透露点什么嘛 好让我跟老大交差
Help me out, with my boss.
在你眼里 我们都是穴居原始人 对吧
We're all a bunch of cavemen, huh?
上士 也不全是
Not all of you, Sergeant.
好啊 这话我爱听
Good. I like that.
我会罩着你的
I got your six.
梅尔斯
Mills?
别 别 等下
No, no, no, no. Wait a minute.
捷夫特呼叫
This is Drifter.
遭遇一些监控无人机
We picked up some surveillance.
情况相同
Same here.
新"玩具"哈
Someone's got a new toy.
-先驱者公♥司♥制♥造♥的吗 -对
- Harbinger make this? - Yes.
眼前这个已经被改进过
But, this one has been modified.
即"量子退火"算法打造的计算机 详见D-WAVE
无人控制 出自量子机器人技术
It's Quantum robotics. There's no operator.
量子理论哈
Quantum.
01构成的数字世界
One and naught and everything between.
说得对
Yes, that's right.
读过这类的书
I read.
读过 但只是囫囵吞枣
It doesn't mean I understand what I am reading.
这套系统 是真正自主运作的
It's autonomous.
格德温在丛林中藏得再好
All that power to get it to follow Goodwin's dumbass
也会被这些机器轻易揪出来
through the forest.
这么说 你在先驱者公♥司♥中职位很高
So, you high up in Harbinger?
对
Yes
能引荐我吗
Can I get a job?
这东西刚让我失业
I just lost mine.
我懂
I know.
至少上头知道我们就位了
At least they know we're here.
继续前进
Let's keep moving.
梅尔斯 好戏开场啰
Mills, game time.
走啦
Let's go!
你瞧瞧
Take a look.
这次是什么目标
What do we got this time?
你看像什么
What does it look like?
就这些目标 太可笑啦
They look fucking ridiculous.
北面前方有九个机器人 靠近河边
Listen up. 9 robot targets to the north.
-可能数量更多 -别逗了 哥们
- Close to the river, maybe more. - Are you kidding me, man?
速战速决 听到没
Let's get this done, right?
格德温 哈克特 跟我一队
Goodwin, Hackett, with me.
其余人 在山梁上
Everyone else, on the ridge.
大杀四方...
We're are gonna get some...
格德温 跟紧我
Goodwin, you just stay with me.
-捷夫特 -好
- Drifter. - Yes, sir.
所有人 精神点
Alright, everyone. Switch on.
行动
Let's move.
梅尔斯
Mills?
一起来嘛
Care to join me?
就位
Ready.
就位
Ready.
已就绪
Set.
-格德温 掩护我 -是 长官
- Goodwin, you watch me. - Yes, sir.
到达目标区域
LOCATION REACHED
收割者一号♥就位 待命中
Reaper 1 in position, standby.
5秒后开火
Firing in 5.
5.
4.
3.
2.
1.
开火
Fire.
搜寻目标
TARGET
见识一下
You getting all this?
喜欢么
You like that?
看看你
Look at you.
系统访问//终端
SYSTEM ACCESS // TERMINAL
系统访问//终端开启
SYSTEM ACCESS // TERMINAL OPEN CONNECTION
确认授权代码 AE3582
IDENTIFY AE3583
修改请求//传输数据初始化中
MODIFICATION REQUEST // TRANSFER INITIALISING
检测到未经授权数据上传进程
UNAUTHORISED UPLOAD IN PROGRESS
数据包解压中
UNPACKING DATA
干得不错 今天到此为止
And that concludes our day. Well done, team.
扎下营地 猫起来早点休息
Let's set up camp, dig a ditch get in early.
梅尔斯 你在哪儿
Where are you, Mills?
兄弟 专心做事吧
Man, I hope you keep your job.
否则这世界没你容身之处
The world is no place for you.
无处容身是因为自己与社会格格不入
There's no place for you because they don't fit you.
-罗宾逊 对吧 -说得好
- Too damn big, Robinson. - Too damn big, brother.
说到哪儿来着
So, I say where?
"目标在哪里"
"Where's the target?"
他回答说"就在那儿"
He says, "Down there."
"格德温"
"Goodwin."
我当时正在想 "要不要送这家伙归西"
I'm actually thinking, "Should I smoke the little fucker."
初哥儿 没那回事 才不想喂你吃子弹呢
Oh, we don't want to shoot you, Cherry.
你可是大家的心上宝啊
We love you.
当然 再不剃干净脸上的阴毛
If you don't shave that ass hair off your face,
我真会开枪崩了你哦
I might shoot you myself.
兄弟 说真的 找把好剃须刀吧
Seriously, dude, get a razor.