- Her name is Talia. - She suits you.
她那套衣服适合在所有场合穿
And her outfit is perfect for every occasion.
-你看起来不错 -我一直在努力
- You look good, though. - I've been working out.
-她说什么了 -她说你很奇怪
- What did she say? - She says you're quaky.
抱歉 你觉得她是在嫉妒吗
Sorry. Do you think she's jealous yet?
-是吧 -抱歉
- Oh, yeah. - Sorry again.
下一个小把戏需要一名志愿者
And to my next trick I need a volunteer,
好将他送到另一个次元
To send him into another dimension.
等等 等等
Wait, wait. Wait.
为了助兴 接下来请欣赏宫廷演出
For your pleasure, coming to us directly from
由变幻莫测的弗朗茨带来的节目
performing in the court of Franz The Fickle.
有请"士兵兄弟"
I present to you the Soldier Brothers.
搞什么
What the hell?
有力又有型 没错
Power and Style. Yes!
小丑 我讨厌小丑
Clowns. I hate clowns.
有事再叫我 我先到甜品桌那儿去了
If you need me, I'll be at the dessert table.
得来点猛的提提神
I need something strong.
今晚我们将在刺♥激♥奇妙中度过
Tonight is going to be a night of spectacle, of excitement and...
当然少不了与观众互动 我要找人帮忙
Audience participation. I'm looking for some help.
一个自愿的牺牲者 你愿意吗
A willing victim, if you like.
迷人的拉腊女士
The amazing Miss Lara.
什么 她哪都不去
What? She's not going anywhere.
你是哪位
And you are?
一个至死也要守护她的人
The one who will defend his lady to the death.
真高尚
Oh, how noble!
拜托 贾斯汀 这只是个游戏
Come on, Justin, it's just a game.
喜欢我的戒指吗
Do you like my ring?
欢迎来到马戏团 巧克力 不掺别的
Welcome to the circus. Chocolate. Straight.
-放开我 你这畜生 -放开她
- Let me go, you brute! - Let her down!
快放开我儿子
Get away from my son.
父亲 不要 他们会杀了你的
Dad! No, dad, they'll kill you.
-放了我儿子 -放了他
- Release my son. - Boys, do as the lawyer says.
这皮肤
That skin,
要是爸爸还想他美丽的女儿
If Daddy wants his pretty little daughter
能去光顾美容院
to grace a beauty salon again
那就得在四十八小时内筹好一万金币
The ransom is 10,000 gold coins. He has 48 hours.
你终于来了 克洛莱克斯爵士
Finally! Sir Clorex!
克洛莱克斯爵士 一位骑士?
Sir Clorex? A Knight?
我的英雄 我的亮甲骑士
My hero! Oh, my knight in shining armour.
你说过王国里已经没有骑士了
You said there weren't any knights in the kingdom.
-赶紧撤 -不行 我们要完成计划
- Let's go. - No, we need to go on with the plan.
也许他真的是骑士
He may be a knight,
不过他面对的可是三个英勇的士兵
but he is facing three brave soldiers,
-我们才不会退缩 -妈呀
who aren't daunted by... - Mom!
这也太不专业了
This is so unprofessional.
别再回来了
And don't come back!
不然让你们见识一下我剑的厉害
Or you'll taste the sour edge of my sword.
我剑的厉害
My sword, I mean.
快过来 你们这两个弱智
Hey! Come here! Imbeciles!
贾斯汀
Justin.
对不起 贾斯汀 我来帮你
Sorry Justin, let me help you.
父亲 我没事
Dad, I'm all right.
这就是贾斯汀爵士的厉害啊
So, this is Sir Justin.
是啊 跟着你我可安全了
Yes, I would be safe with you.
我觉得你父亲说得对 贾斯汀
I think daddy was right, Justin,
你应该去上法学院
You should go to Law School.
而不是跟我在一起
But not with me.
那些修道士说得对
The monks were right.
父亲 带我回家吧
Please, Dad. Just take me home.
刚才看到你 他们就吓跑了
Did you see that men? Just seeing you, made them run away.
我知道 谁让我有威慑力呢
I know. I have that effect on people.
我感到前所未有地...
I I've never felt so...
羞辱 一辈子都没这么羞辱过
so... insulted in my life.
-羞辱? -才一万金币?
- Insulted? - Ten thousand coins?
我爸会愿意付更多
My father would have paid much more.
你也知道我家是发行...
You know my family invented...
钱嘛 又来了
Money, yes. All you keep saying.
我爸会给十万
My father could have paid a hundred thousand.
也许更多 也许会给一百万
Maybe more. Maybe a million.
一百万 什么
A million? A what?
个 十 百 千 万...
Dos, tres, quatro, cinco...
-五个零? -是六个 亲爱的
- Five zeroes? - Actually six, darling.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
新花招
This is new.
没错 新花招 我在绑♥架♥你
Oh, yes, new. I am kidnapping you.
-不 -不是 我只是开玩笑
- No! - No, I'm just kidding.
我喜欢 不要停
Oh, I like this. Don't stop.
放心 我不会的
No, I'm not.
骏马 快带我们离开这里
Noble steed, take us far away from here.
不是那边
Not that way!
不是那边
Not that way!
罪恶不夜城
Sinners never sleep
请与我一同醒来
Wake up, please, with me
我不愿孑然一身
I don't want to be alone
我心将与你同在
Take my heart as yours
我不能自拔
The hands are pulling me down
无声无息 沉溺不已
No sound, I'm drowned
我要做我自己
Be, got to be myself, I got to be
做我自己 而非盲从
Got to be myself, no one else.
我要做我自己
Got to be, got to be myself
只争朝夕
For a while
冷静点 我们会找到这女孩的
Calm down. We'll find the girl.
怎么找 你们连搜索都没开始
How? Your haven't even started searching yet.
首先要填好失踪人口报告
First, the missing person report must be filled.
到时候她都死了
She'll be dead by then.
去找克洛莱克斯爵士吧
Someone go get Sir Clorex.
他能帮上忙
He will do something.
-贾斯汀 -把窗户关掉吧
- Justin? - Better close the window.
贾斯汀 我在派对上找不着你
Justin, I looked for you at the party but...
你这是要去哪
Where are you going?
我一开始就该去的地方 法学院
Where I should have gone in the first place. Law School.
不知道你听过这消息没
Just in case you haven't heard,
摇钱树拉腊还是被绑♥架♥了
Lady Lara Moneybag has been kidnapped after all.
你对她有过誓言的 贾斯汀
You made an oath to her, Justin.
我的儿子要上法学院了
My son is going to Law School.
绑♥架♥的事就放心交给司法官吧
The justice officers will take care of that.
是啊 可真让人放心
Yeah. I can see that.
我不会同意的
I won't allow it.
父亲 总要有人去救她
Dad, somebody has to save her.
-太危险了 -我必须去
- It's too dangerous. - I have to do this.
-儿子 -求你了 不要阻止我
- Son. - Please, don't try to stop me.
我不会
I won't.
我会小心的 等我回来
I'll be careful. And I'll be back.
派对过后 那三人肯定又回来找她了
After the party, those three must have come back for her.
我看到那女孩 在一座黑暗的塔里
I see the girl. In a dark tower!
不仅如此 我还看到一支黑暗军团
There is something more. I see a dark army.
世界末日就要来临了
The apocalypse is upon us!
-你们真没信仰 -我相信你 朋友
- You have such little faith. - I believe you, my friend.
-来吧 带我们去 -我?
- Come on. Lead the way. - Me?
-我们迷路了 -你在怪我吗
- Now we're lost. - Are you blaming me for being lost?
不然呢 就是你害我们迷路的
Well, who else can I blame? You're the one who got us lost.
为什么你不找人问一问呢
Why didn't you ask somebody?
在这鸟不拉屎的地方找谁问去
Who is there to ask in this godforsaken place?
-找石头吗 笨蛋 -还有多远啊
- A rock, you fool? - How much further now?
让我试试
Just... just let me try.
穿过岩洞后转右
After exiting the tunnel, turn right.
向右
Now, turn right.
-向右 -马奎 马奎
- Now, turn right. - Mel, Mel.
马奎 停
Mel, stop!
重新计算路线
Recalculating route.
你确定我们没迷路
电影精选列表