欢迎来到加布莱尼亚王国
Welcome to the kingdom of Gabilonien,
这里曾是最勇猛的骑士之乡
once home of the bravest knights of all.
然而现在不再是了
Er... not anymore.
自从骑士们被迫离开王国之后
Ever since the knights were forced to leave the kingdom
司法官们取而代之
and justice officers took their place,
每天都颁布新的法律
we get a new law every day.
第一条 禁止
Article one. It is forbidden
在街上大声喧哗
to shout in the street.
-这面包硬得像石头 -硬得像石头
- This bread is hard as a rock. - "Hard as a rock."
-你是说这是隔夜面包吗 -隔夜面包
- Are you saying this is yesterday's bread? - "Yesterday's bread."
是的 硬得像石头 跟你脑瓜一样
Yes. Rock hard, like your head.
跟你脑瓜一样
Uh... "like your head."
别停下 快点走
Keep walking. Keep walking.
这下得给你罚款了 马蹄铁磨坏了
This is going to cost you. Horseshoes worn out.
前照灯不合法
illegal front lights...
-但是长官 -请出示驾照和行驶证
- But officer... - License and registration!
别忘了缴纳许可证费用
And these papers of permits please.
你和你的马都要缴
For you and the horse.
但是长官...
But officer...
-这世界真是疯了 -但是我都不知道
- Everything is just crazy. - But I don't even know what
什么是瓦西卡蒂内森手册
a"vacicatination" book is.
抱歉 小姐 我们必须没收这只猫
Sorry Miss, but we will have to impound the cat.
-不 -这面包真是垃圾
- No! - This bread is rubbish.
尼卡西奥先生 能给我用用吗
Mr. Nicasio, may I?
-巴库 -他们给你读过你的权利了吗
- Baku. - Hey, little girl, did they read your rights?
但是我都不知道我的权利是什么
But I don't even know what my rights is.
趁他还没回来 快跑
Quick, before he comes back.
我跟爸爸就住在这里
This is where I live with my father.
他是王国里最重要的律师
Who happens to be the most important lawyer in the kingdom.
不久我就要参加一场重要的法学院考试
I have a big exam to get into Law School soon
我真应该好好复习 但事实上...
and I really should be studying, but in truth...
事实上 这已经不是他第一次面对龙了
...in truth it wasn't the first time he faced one dragon,
但这次不一样 这次是格拉夫
but this time everything was different. This was Gdraf,
一只三头龙
the three headed dragon.
如果有哪个骑士能战胜它 那肯定
If a Knight of Valour had a chance against it, it was...
非罗兰爵士莫属
Sir Roland.
我爷爷
My grandfather.
贾斯汀
Justin!
早餐要凉了
Breakfast is getting cold.
快起床了 今天天气很棒
Rise and shine. It's a truly splendid day.
好的
Yes,
爸爸
Father.
驯龙骑士
请让我来 主人
Allow me master.
这是给你的 你能去他们很高兴
This came for you. They were enthusiastic to have you.
-我以为还要考试 -我儿子当然不需要
- But I thought there was an entry exam. - Not for my son.
法学院会是你一生中最好的时光 珍惜吧
Law school will be the best years of your life. Treasure them...
-养育律师的神圣大厅 -但是爸爸
- Hallowed halls where all great lawyers are born. - Father, what if...
在繁星下学习的漫漫长夜
The long nights, studying under the stars...
-不久你的证书会跟我的挂在一起 -爸爸
- And soon your diploma will hang next to mine. - Father...
-要是 要是我今年不去 -为什么
- What if... what if I didn't actually start this year? - Why not?
因为我 因为我不想当律师
Because I... Because I don't want to be a lawyer.
暂时
Yet.
你当然想当律师
Of course you do.
我觉得我不合适
It's just it doesn't feel like the right fit for me.
-那你想做什么 -我一直在想...
- So what do you want to be? - I've been thinking. Well...
-我想当骑士 -请坐下
- I want to be a knight. - Sit down, please.
骑士是亡命之徒 是不合法的
Knights are outlawed. You would be breaking the law.
我不会让我的儿子那么做
And I will not let my son do that.
-也许法律错了 -什么
- Maybe the law is wrong. - What?
现在给我听着 骑士已经不存在了
Now listen, knights no long exist,
因为我们不需要他们
because we don't need them.
只要你学会法律条文 你就是英雄
You will be twice the hero when you learn the letter of the law.
强过那些乱七八糟的舞刀弄枪
Rather than the inarticulate ravings of the sword.
爷爷拯救过王国
Grandfather saved the kingdom.
贾斯汀 别把我父亲扯进来
Justin, do not bring my father into this.
他还救过你 罗兰爵士他...
And he saved you. Sir Roland was...
闭嘴 不准提起你爷爷 明白吗
Silence! Don't mention your grandfather again, You understand?
但是如果你父亲愿意当骑士...
But if being a knight was good enough for your father...
够了
Enough!
你去法学院上学 没得商量
You're going to Law School. And that's final.
-贾斯汀 宝贝怎么了 -我无路可走了
- Justin, honey. What's wrong? - I'm doomed.
又是你♥爸♥爸
Your father again.
你饿吗
You hungry?
献给世界上
最勇敢的爷爷
献给世界上
最勇敢的爷爷
-我也很想他 -真希望我能更了解他
- Yes, I miss him too. - I wish I've known him better.
-不 谢谢 -我知道 你不会是好律师
- No, thanks. - I know, you'd make a terrible lawyer.
你太诚实 不会撒谎
You're honest and not a very good liar.
你戴上假发一定很丑
And those wigs would look awful on you.
我不能去 但是我不去的话会伤害爸爸
I can't go. But I'll really hurt daddy if I don't.
我该怎么办
What shall I do?
跟我来
Follow me.
你已经看过它千百次了
You've see it a thousand times.
每一次都是这副痴迷的表情
And you always look at it with the same foolish face.
但是现在
But now...
我希望你能仔细看看
I want you to look at it carefully.
-看出来少了什么吗 -没有
- Ever noticed something is missing? - No.
-我要找的是什么 -鼓励和启示
- What am I looking for? - Inspiration.
-今天不合适 -别这样
- It's the wrong day for that. - Oh, come on.
-再仔细看看 -我看不到
- Look harder. - I can't see it.
胡说 你肯定可以
Poppycock, of course you can.
应该有一把剑 为什么我以前没注意到呢
There should be a sword. Why I've never seen that before?
以前你是个孩子 你幻想它在那里
You were a child you dreamed it was there.
但是现在你长大了
But now you're becoming a man.
是吗 爸爸还是当我是个孩子
Am I? Father still treats me like a child.
我知道自己想要什么 但我不想伤害他
I know what I want. But I don't want to hurt him.
以前雷金纳德还小的时候 他对你爷爷说
One day, when Reginald was little, he said to your granddad:
爸爸 等我长大了 我也要成为
"Dad, when I grow up I am going to be one of those men,
那些立法的人 因为没有法律世界就混乱了
who makes laws. Because the world is too complicated without laws."
你爷爷说 儿子 尽管去实现你的梦想吧
And your granddad said: "Then son, you will be whatever you want to be."
然后拥抱了他
And he hugged him.
我还记得国王授予你爷爷
I remember the king's words
骑士称号♥时说的话
the day your granddad was knighted:
力存于形
"Carry this sword with strength,
善存于心
and prepare your heart for goodness.
永不迁怒她人
Never use it to do harm on anger.
时刻维护公义
but always to defend the good and the just."
谢谢
Thanks.
如果想当骑士就必须接受一项任务
So, if you want to be a knight, you will need a quest.
把爷爷的剑带回家
Find grandfather's sword and bring it home.
说得好
Well done!
你必须把这个带到智慧塔
You must take this to the Tower of Wisdom.
告知你的身份 把钥匙交给他们
Tell them who you are and give this key to them.
他们会把你训练成一名骑士
They will train you to be a knight.
但是 塔在哪里呢
But... Where is the tower?
这是你第一个挑战 你最好赶快 贾斯汀
That's your first challenge. But you better hurry, Justin.
王国日益衰弱
The Kingdom grows weaker by the day.
被放逐的人很快就会回来
Soon those who were banished will return.
到时候没有人能阻止他们
And there is no one to stop them.
终于到家了
Home at last!
赫拉克里奥 你疏于练习了
Heraclio, you're out of practice.
尊敬的女王陛下
My respects, my queen.
我一直忠心耿耿 从未让您失望
I always served you faithfully and never failed you,
而您却失信于我们 您和那个律师
until you failed us. With just two signatures,
用两个签名终结了我们的光荣岁月
you and that lawyer put an end to our days of glory.
就这样结束了
That was all it took.
现在 经过孤独的流放之后
And now after living in the exile alone.
我只能加入那些我曾对抗过的恶徒们
I had to join forces with the same vermins I once swore to fight.
你为什么不听呢
Why wouldn't you listen?
现在我别无选择 只能以剑为喉舌
电影精选列表