超自然现象
Supernatural?
没错 嫌疑对象
Yes. Subsection:
女性
Female.
老兄 你是在山上呆久了吧
Aah! Dude, did you have to bring the sword?
准备充分是胜利的必备条件
Preparedness is a prerequisite for victory.
达米安 武器放在车里
The gear stays in the car, Damian.
今晚我们来体验一些必要的乐趣
Tonight we are to enjoy some mandatory fun.
这是一次让我们
This is an opportunity for
更加熟悉彼此的好机会
us to become more familiar with each other.
我们能熟悉到什么程度
How much more familiar can we get?
我们都看到过加菲尔德舔自己了
We've already seen Garfield lick himself.
- 他变成狗吗 - 我还希望是狗
-As a dog? -I wish.
叫我“鹰眼”就好
Just call me "Eagle eyes."
什么
What?
来试试这个
Here, have some.
吃起来像纯糖
That tastes like pure sugar.
老兄 你是在山上呆久了吧
Boy, were you up in those mountains a long time.
开玩笑的 我不是在笑话你
It was a joke, I'm not criticizing.
我知道
I knew it was a joke.
你要真懂我 就不会浪费时间来试探我
And if you knew me, you wouldn't waste your time trying.
我想我们两个都没有童年
I guess neither of our lives are very funny.
不过我要说一些事 跟你有关
But I'll tell you something
并且你自己都不知道的事
about yourself that not even you know.
你看起来不好相处
You may be insufferable,
但在内心深处 你却宽容友好
but in your heart, you are a kind and generous soul.
哦耶
Booyah!
噢 原来我们甲虫也有做不到的事情嘛
Oh, looks like we found something the bug can't do.
谢谢 谢谢 不要找我签名哦
Please, please, no autographs.
我很忙的
I'm a busy man.
谁能打败这只野兽 我请谁吃爆米花
Free popcorn to anyone who can slay the beast.
我能
I can do it.
你会跳舞吗
You know how to dance?
马上就会了
I'm a quick study.
嗯 好吧
Hmm, all right.
不要输得太惨哦
Hope you're a good loser.
开始
Dance!
瞧他们跳得多帅
Mira. Look at them go.
乌鸦
Raven...
他们在等着你
They're waiting for you.
山陵之上 越过帐篷
On the hill, beyond the tent.
姐姐啊
Sister...
他在找你
He wants you.
我们好想你啊 姐姐
We've missed you, sister.
不可能是他本人 这只是个幻象
It can't be him, it's a trick.
是我 我的孩子
It is me, child.
怎么可能
How?
开弓没有回头箭
Never leave unfinished what you start.
- 你逃跑了 - 是离开了
-You fled. -I left.
我封印了你
I had you.
是么 可我现在在这儿
Yet, here I am.
我感知得到 你不在这儿
If you were really here, I'd smell your stink.
你还在封印里
You're still trapped.
你也只能派这些小喽罗出来了
All you can send are these losers.
我会成功的
I will be there.
我们注定不可分离 乌鸦 一直都是
It's our destiny to be together, raven, always.
我们是家人
We're family.
你可以让我们家人团圆
You can make that happen.
你可以放我出来
You can bring me.
不论何时我都会与你对抗的
I will fight you every step.
- 你这个恶魔 - 说话注意点 不知好歹的女儿啊
-You're an abomination. -Watch your talk, ungrateful girl.
看看你自己吧
Look at yourself.
这么弱小 这么凄凉
Weak, lonely.
和那些贱民在一起
Aligning with chattel.
我连鄙视你都不屑
It is beneath my contempt and I will not have it.
你无法逃离这一切 孩子
You will be a part of this, child.
你会明白特力贡荣耀的
You will know the glory of trigon.
啊
Argh!
阿查拉斯啊 请赐予我力量
Mother of azarath, give me strength.
你坚持不了多久的 只是临时化身
You cannot last. You're temporal agents.
足够打败你了
We will last long enough.
啊
Aah!
他在找你
He wants you.
他会找到你的
He will have you.
干得漂亮 兄弟
Awesome, dude.
是啊 跳得真帅
Yes, quite impressive.
你也很厉害啊 加菲
You were very good too, Garfield.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, okay.
随便吧
Whatever.
呃
Ugh!
乌鸦 泰坦们 出击
Raven! Titans, go!
他们是恶魔使者 我父亲派来的
They're demonic emissaries. My father sent them.
你父亲
Your father?
可恶
Damn it.
啊
Argh!
别跟我说他们是不死之身
Please tell me they're undead.
是那样 但你不能这样阻止他们
Yes, but you can't stop them like that.
他们跟电池一样
They're like batteries.
那就耗尽他们的电量
Then let's run them down.
哈啊
Argh!
啊
Aah!
哈
Argh!
啊
Argh!
哦耶 我们干掉了这些恶魔兵
Whoo, yeah, we kicked demon boot-ay.
耶 太棒了
Yeah, baby.
欢呼吧
Up top.
击掌吧
Hit me.
哼嗯
Hmm.
罗宾说过我对你了解得不够深
Robin said I didn't know enough about you.
我想他说得对
I think he was right.
你以前说你没有父亲
You told me you didn't have a father.
我说的是 他不在了
What I said is that he's gone.
不在了并不表示死了
That's not the same as dead.
对我来说 他已经死了
He's dead to me.
那 他为什么要杀你
So, why is he trying to kill you?
他不是要杀我
He's not trying to kill me.
他要做的是更可怕的事
It's much worse.
我们不只是离开堪萨斯那么简单吧
Safe to say we're not in Kansas anymore.
我没见过这个星球
It's no star field I recognize.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
一个我父亲找不到的地方
Somewhere my father can't see us.
好了 跟我们说说吧
All right, let's hear it.
说来话长
There's so much.
我想 要从我妈妈开始
I guess it starts with my mom.
那时她还年轻 叛逆 并且很单纯
She was young, rebellious and gullible.
所以自然而然地她就加入了一个邪教
Of course she wound up in a cult.
不论出于什么原因
Anyway,
他们决定用传统新娘来祭献撒旦
they decided to do the classic bride of Satan rite.
猜猜谁是那个幸运的新娘
And guess who got to be the lucky bride?
我想没有人觉得这真的会生效
I doubt anyone expected it to work,
但到最后这场古老仪式真的生效了
but the ancient ceremony turned out to be the real thing.
所以 我妈妈
So, mom,
单纯的毫无警惕心的妈妈
with her great powers of judgment,
毫不犹豫地爱上了
didn't hesitate to hook
那个出现在烟雾里的男人
up with the guy who emerged from the smoke.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
这么说 你妈妈和撒旦在一起了
So, your mom did it with Satan?
他叫特力贡 可以这么说
His name is trigon, but basically, yes.
他们真的能在一起啊
But they totally did it.
加菲尔德
Garfield?
别乱说话 继续说
That was inappropriate. Go on.
电影精选列表