安吉拉·陈
This is Angela chen reporting
在大战现场带来直播
live from the site of a massive battle
对阵双方是正义联盟
between the justice league
和一群自称为末日军团的
and a group of what can only be described
超级恶棍
as super-villains calling themselves the legion of doom.
有报告称早些时候 恶棍军团在正义联盟新总部亮相时
Reports state that earlier, the legion launched a surprise attack
对联盟进行了突然袭击
on the league at the unveiling of their new headquarters,
新总部被媒体称为“正义大厅”
dubbed by many on social media as "The hall of justice."
超人 你就这样对待你的客人吗
Is this any way to treat your guests, superman?
看你怎么毁掉这场聚会的 就算我们扯平了
Seeing as how you crashed the party, I'd consider us even.
怎么了 玩具大♥师♥
What happened, toymaster?
你妈妈把你从地下室撵出来了吗
Did mama kick you out of the basement?
格兰迪重拳
Grundy smash!
格兰迪不行了
Grundy sleep now.
罗宾 人群都安全撤离了吗
Robin, report. How's crowd control?
尽在掌握 老爸 正如预料
Well at hand, father. As predicted,
他们吓得就像一群可鄙的绵羊
they respond like contemptible sheep.
投降吧 豹女
Surrender, cheetah.
我保证不打死你
This doesn't have to end in violence.
放聪明点 卢瑟
You're smarter than this, Luthor.
你们好人还真是喜欢抱团
Your kind attracts their kind.
我只是一个左右为难的无辜工业家
I'm simply an innocent industrialist caught in the middle.
我信了
I'll bet.
你赔我装甲
You'll pay for this.
还不知道你 肯定买♥♥保险了
Knowing you, it's insured.
哔哔
Beep, beep.
别打脸
Not in the face.
就照你说的
Whatever you say.
玩具大♥师♥ 该结束了
Playtime's over, toymaster.
但我喜欢更好玩的
But I enjoy a good game.
而且我总是赢家
And I always win.
伙计们 干得好
Good work, team.
神奇队长和绿灯错过了这乐子
Too bad shazam and lantern had to miss the fun.
对 两个懒鬼
Yeah. Slackers.
有人逃跑
We got a runner.
搞什么 巫师 别让我再打你一顿
Come on, wizard, don't make me hit you again.
巫师
Uh, wiz?
阿查拉斯召唤
Azarath calls,
孩子必须回答
the child must answer.
他就要再度崛起了
The hour of his rising is at hand.
噢 小子
Oh, boy.
我来搞定他
I've got this.
唔 他拿什么打我的
Hmm. What the hell did he hit me with?
显然是他自己
Himself, apparently.
他没用任何科技武器
He's not using any tech.
是魔法
It's magic.
啊
Argh!
让他们撤离到安全的地方
Get them to safety.
我来引开他的注意
I'll keep him distracted.
啊
Argh!
啊
Argh!
罗宾 让市民们躲进室内 明白吗
Robin, get all civilians inside, do you read me?
我有一个更有效的办法保证他们的安全 老爸
I have a more efficient way to keep them safe, father.
罗宾 罗宾 执行命令
Robin? Robin, I gave you a task.
是啊 只让我撤离民众 大材小用
Yes, as a human cattle prod. I'm being under-utilized.
报告你的位置
What's your location?
我在我要去的地方
Where I need to be.
飞行员座位上
In the driver's seat.
导弹和燃料电池火力加起来
Between the missile and fuel cell detonations,
至少有千吨♥炸♥药♥的威力
I'd estimate at least a three kiloton hit.
锁定目标
Target locked.
达米安 停止行动
Damian, stand down.
太迟了
Too late now.
停止
Stand down!
索套命你服从我的命令
The lasso compels you to obey my command!
发生了什么
What happened?
他都不知道
He doesn't know.
我以为已经打的他没有还手之力了
I thought that would knock the fight out of him.
怎么了 我们抓到他了 不是吗
What? We got him, didn't we?
我们只抓到一个什么都不知道的空壳
What we have is an empty shell with no answers.
如果你服从我的命令
If you had followed orders
做了我让你做的 我们就能知道更多
and done what you're told, we'd know more.
别这样 你管的太严了
Come on, cut him some slack.
至少 他在努力去
At least, he was trying to...
在我看来他也没做错
Not that I disagree.
你让我做些无足轻重的事情 却不让我参与你们
You buried me in a worthless position to keep me out of the way.
我却把一切都搞定了
And I solved the entire problem.
这不是关于你
This isn't about you.
是关于整个团队合作
It's about teamwork.
在我看来你们就像一场徒劳无功的特技表演
All I see is a lot of ineffectual grandstanding.
这也是为什么我更喜欢单独行动
Which is why I prefer to work alone.
我爸觉得我不好相处呢
And my dad thinks I'm difficult.
你考虑过寄宿学校吗
Have you ever considered boarding school?
我本可以自己开车来的
I could've driven myself.
在你捣了这么个大乱之后吗
After the stunt you pulled?
你算好的了 这里开车就能到
You're lucky to be allowed within 10 feet of a steering wheel.
这就是我的惩罚吗
So, this is my punishment?
忍♥受和一群小屁孩在一起
Enduring a bunch of school children?
这不是惩罚
This is not punishment.
你还可能学习如何成为队伍的一员
Hopefully, you'll learn to be a part of a team.
他们也不是小屁孩 是青少年
And they're not children. They're teenagers.
更差劲
Worse.
别告诉我达米安·韦恩害怕社交
Don't tell me Damian Wayne is afraid of a little socializing.
我什么也不怕
I'm not afraid of anything.
只是队友全是累赘
Teammates are a liability.
是么
Really?
那我对你来说算什么
Then what am I to you?
你只会惹我烦
An unavoidable irritation.
你昨晚做了噩梦
You were having a nightmare last night.
我担心是不是
I was just wondering if everything's...
听着 我很感谢你的关心 但那只是梦
Look, I appreciate your concern, I guess. But they're dreams.
只是梦而已
Just dreams.
你知道你还裸着呢
You know you're naked, right?
啊
Aah!
睡过了 我太着急了
I overslept. Was rushing.
忘了穿制♥服♥
Forgot to put on my uniform.
那又怎样 我还裸睡 怎么了
Okay? So I sleep in the nude. So what?
动物都不♥穿♥衣服
Animals are naked.
我就是整个动物王国
I'm the entire animal kingdom
浓缩在一个杰出的样本里
crammed into a single magnificent specimen.
你是东西融在东西里啊
You're something crammed into something.
那玩意说什么
What did that thing just say?
只是在笑你
It was just laughing at you.
是啊 行啊 闭嘴 臭虫
Yeah, well, butt out, bug.
喔 把那东西拴起来啊 哥们
Yow! Keep that thing on a leash, man!
告诉过你 别惹恼它
I told you, don't annoy it.
海梅说的对
Jaime's right.
圣甲虫不是宠物
That scarab is not a pet.
虽然它融入了海梅的脊椎
It may be fused to Jaime's spine,
但不是完全听他命令
but it's not exactly under his control.
就像你和你的裤子一样
It's like you and your pants.
这就是为什么海梅在这里
That's why Jaime's here.
这就是为什么我们都在这里
That's why we're all here.
互相帮助掌握我们的天赋
To help each other control our gifts.
帮助每个人成为最好的自己
Help one another become our best selves.
我们还能去哪啊
Where else are we gonna go?
我是说 我们是一群怪人 对吧
I mean, we're a bunch of freaks, right?
别这样 海梅 我们是一家人 像三巨头一样
Come on, Jaime, we're all family. Like the three amigos.
四个
Four.
五个
Five.
电影精选列表