就 最后一个
Just... Last question.
你是不是
Are you like a...
我是不是什么
Am I what?
我意思是 你懂的
I mean, you know.
专业人士
A pro.
-斯坦 -拜托 在这种情况下我总得问问
- Stan. - Come on. I just meant because of the circumstances.
我不是妓♥女♥
I'm not a hooker.
真高兴我留下了一个不错的第一印象
It's nice to know I make a good first impression though.
我就想知道这么多
That's all I wanted to know.
我们不是那个意思 好吗 我哥是个傻♥逼♥
We don't think that, okay? My brother's an idiot.
我不是傻♥逼♥ 我只是
I'm not an idiot, I just...
我们一直在努力做一件事
We've been working towards something.
一件 一件很大的事 明白吗
Something... Something very big, all right?
我们在讨论的就是这个伟大的事业
I mean, these are spectacular goals we're talking about.
既然我们要共度接下来的一周
And since we gotta spend the next week together, I just...
那么我们之间得有一定的信任 仅此而已
I just need there to be a level of trust between us, that's all.
我要去一下洗手间
I gotta use the bathroom.
又去
Again?
抱歉 这妨碍到你伟大的事业了吗
I'm sorry. Is that in violation of your spectacular goals?
我觉得她是进去嗑药了
I think she's doing drugs in there.
她看上去挺好的
She seems kind of cool.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
不要分心
No distractions.
-行吗 -拜托 友好一点 斯坦
- All right? - Come on. Just be nice, Stan.
-拜托 -友好挺好 我很友好 一直都是
- Come on. - It's nice to be nice. I'm nice. I'm always nice.
有十万块在等着我们呢
Got a hundred grand on the line.
我们可以走了吗 公主殿下
We good to go, princess?
你们真是走运
Looks like you're in luck, folks.
那么 要在恺撒套房♥住一晚吗
So, that's one night in the Caesar suite?
那就是你们这儿最好的套房♥了吗
That's the nicest suite you got?
我们现在只有恺撒套房♥空着
The Caesar is the only suite we offer.
很好 我们要了
All right! We'll take it.
您有信♥用♥卡♥来保留预订吗
Do you have a card to hold the reservation?
先生
Sir?
现金支付 朋友
I'll pay cash, amigo.
信不过银行
Don't trust the banks.
把他妈的格拉巴酒递一下 宝贝
Pass the fucking grappa, baby.
这里有热水浴缸
There's a hot tub.
而且只有一张床
And only one bed.
请求后援
Requesting backup.
我们在断臂维纳斯酒店遭遇了热浴危机
We got a hot tub situation over at the Venus de Milo.
需要一打啤酒和三瓶软饮 马上
Gonna need 12 Coors Lights and three Mountain Dews, stat.
你们介意我先用一下浴室吗
Do you guys mind if I jump in here first?
当然不 请便吧
Sure, go ahead.
其实我
I'd actually...
行吧
All right.
你想做这个吗
You want to do this?
想来点这个吗
You want some of this?
别再他妈敲我的肋骨了 兄弟
Don't knock the fucking ribs, man, don't.
打一架吗 掰你脚趾怎么样 掰脚趾
Want to fight? Want the toe pop? Want the toe pop?
别掰脚趾 不要掰脚趾
Not the toe! Not the toe.
你赢了 你赢了
You get the toe. You get the toe.
是吗 是吗
Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah?
制住你了 你完了
Got you back. I got you back.
-你赢不了的 -操
- You ain't got nothing. - Oh, shit.
后裸绞窒息
Rear naked choke.
你赢不了的 你赢不了的 看我撂倒你
You ain't got it. You ain't got shit. After I put you out.
你赢不了我 你赢不了的
You ain't got it. You ain't got this.
-要撂倒你也没那么难 -好了 好了
Not that hard to put you out. -All right, all right.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker.
行了
All right.
你要看点什么吗
You want to watch something?
要看这个吗
Want to watch that?
今晚的强力对决 来自科斯基
A strong showing tonight by Kreski.
很显然 他处在三场
Obviously, he's in the middle of three
最激动人心的对战之中
of his most exciting performances.
首先是和努尼斯
First with Nunes,
然后上个月对战皮尔利 最后是今晚
then last month against Pirelli, and now tonight,
与冠军埃米特决定职业生涯的对决
a career-making caliber fight against the champion, Emmet.
一位强壮 经验丰富 且十分积极的对手
A strong, experienced, and very motivated opponent.
身高1米74 体重144斤
Well, at 5'7" and 159,
这位中量级拳击手只比
this middleweight is just one pound
标准上限轻了一斤
from light heavyweight...
我要带阿什出去遛遛
I'm going to take Ash for a walk.
很快回来
I'll be back.
在十九场职业拳击赛中
Thirteen KO victories
击倒对手获胜十三场
in 19 professional fights.
穿好衣服 懒虫 我们要出去了
Get dressed, Rocky. We're going out.
去哪里
Where?
附近有个酒吧 我们可以去那
Saw a bar around the corner we could go to.
敬新朋友
Cheers to new friends.
老哥你好吗
What's happening, boss?
你有没有看见
Did you see those... Whoo!
达琳 快他妈的滚过来
Darlene, get your fuckin' ass out here!
没事了
Never mind.
嗨
Hi.
我是来恭喜的
I came to say congratulations.
他是个幸运的男人
He's a lucky man.
是我的妹妹吉娜
It's my sister Gina.
不知道为啥我带着这个鬼玩意
I don't know why I'm wearing that stupid thing.
哪一个是吉娜
Which one's Gina?
玩得最嗨的那个
Uh... go big or go home.
-真凶残 -可不是嘛
- Savage. - Yeah.
我喜欢你的裤子
I like your pants.
-是吗 -嗯哼 -谢谢
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm. - Thank you.
这是意大利货
They're from Italy.
我喜欢它的裆部设计
I like the way they make my dick look.
你真幽默
You're funny.
那么
So, did, uh...
吉娜有给你安排单独的房♥间吗
Gina get you your own room?
我和六个女生还有我姑妈共用一间
Mm-mmm. I'm sharing with six other girls and my aunt.
我有间凯撒套房♥ 但是
I got the Caesar suite, but... Oh.
我弟弟和我住一起
...I'm sharing with my brother.
他正在休息 他是个职业运动员
He's resting right now. He's a professional athlete, so...
你知道那德性的
You know how that goes.
那边有个泳池
There's a pool.
你它是恒温的吗
Is it heated?
你真的在乎这个吗
Do you actually care?
谢谢
Thanks.
如果我能上大学
If I went to college,
我绝不会像这些有钱渣滓一样浪费时间
I wouldn't waste my time playing stupid games
玩这些无聊的游戏
like these rich pricks.
的确 我也是
Yeah, me neither.
我赌你一定会忙着和所有女生约会
I bet you'd be too busy getting it on with all the girls, huh?
不 我是说我会很认真地上课
No, I mean I'd be taking my classes real seriously
因为学费太贵了
'cause of how expensive it is.
我会读一大堆需要有
I would read a bunch of books
鬼知道是什么的知识才能读懂的书
where you gotta, like, know shit to understand them,
我还会学习戏剧和时装
and I would study theater and fashion.
你喜欢缝纫 对吧
Yeah, you like to sew, right?
我看见你在酒店里对那件浴袍做的事了
I saw what you did at the hotel with the robe.
绣了你的名字
And your name?
看着真的不错 很专业
It looked good, like, professional.
谢谢你
Thank you.
斯坦和我一直想把名字缩写
Me and Stan wanna get our initials
缝到衬衫上
stitched onto some dress shirts.
所以 如果我们能挣到一些钱
So, if we make a bit of money,
希望我们能付得起你的才华
hopefully we can afford your talents.
这些都是我妈教我的
My mom taught me how to do that.
电影精选列表