嘿 狮子
Hey, Lion.
嘿 狮子
Hey, Lion.
老弟 你还醒着吗
Brother, you up?
对 怎么了
Yeah, what's wrong?
我们会好起来的 狮子
We're gonna be good, Lion.
当然 兄弟
Yeah, I know, man.
我的意思是 我可以看到
I mean, I can see it.
当我闭上眼睛 我可以看见我们的未来
I can see our future when I close my eyes.
一切都安排得井井有条
We got it all laid out in front of us.
我可以看见我们的房♥子
I can see our house.
我们俩每人都有一个大衣橱放丝绸衬衫
We each got a walk-in closet for all our silk shirts
还有意大利手工西装
and handmade Italian suits.
-你知道那时我们在哪里吗 -加州
- You know where it is? - In California.
斯坦 我如果再不睡觉 明天就赢不了
Stan, if I don't go to sleep, I'm not gonna win tomorrow.
我们不会输的
We're not gonna lose.
这是我们的命运
It's fate.
新的一天 新的机会
With a new day comes new opportunities.
一个可以改变一切的机会
A chance to change everything.
我们能做的和不能做的
What we can or cannot do
取决于我们相信什么是可能的
comes down to what we believe is possible.
你会选择什么 恐惧还是希望
What will you choose, fear or hope?
我给你一个让你的生活变得非凡的机会
I challenge you to make your life extraordinary.
怎样才能过上非凡的生活
What does it take to live an extraordinary life?
仔细听
Having focus.
起床了 该吃早饭了
Up and at 'em. Time to eat.
狮子
Lion.
起床了 狮子
Yo, Lion.
过来 阿什 把这个吃了
Come on, Ash. Eat this shit.
手腕还好吗
Your wrist bothering you?
有点酸痛
Just aches.
今天是战斗日 宝贝
It's fight day, baby.
我会给你准备好冰块和热毛巾
I'll get you some ice and a hot towel.
别把那杯混饮给阿什喝 好吗
None of that mixie goes to Ash. All right?
过来
Come here.
好孩子
Good boy.
禁止闯入
银行所有
好吧
All right.
他妈的
Oh, fuck!
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
手抓牢窗框 好吗
Put your hand on the frame, all right?
好了 我们开始吧
Right. Let's do it.
丛林之地
♪ 在松树下 ♪
♪ Slide into the cool mud ♪
♪ 沿着冰冷的泥土滑入 ♪
♪ Underneath the pines ♪
♪ 无论何时 ♪
♪ Somewhere to your right or left ♪
♪ 我都在你身旁 ♪
♪ Is my body you can find ♪
♪ 我们光着身子 ♪
♪ We are swimming with no clothes on ♪
♪ 在黑暗的河里游泳 ♪
♪ In a river in the dark ♪
♪ 我紧紧地跟着你 兄弟 ♪
♪ And I am holding on to you, boy ♪
♪ 在昏暗的星光下 ♪
♪ In the faint light of the stars ♪
♪ 有时我觉得这是梦境 ♪
♪ But sometimes I feel it In a dream ♪
♪ 即便我知道这不是 ♪
♪ I know I've been there ♪
♪ 我们在海边熟睡 ♪
♪ We were sleeping by the ocean ♪
♪ 我们在沙滩欢笑 ♪
♪ We were laughing on the warm sand ♪
♪ 我们整晚都在一起 ♪
♪ We stay up all night ♪
♪ 迎着日出一起醒来 ♪
♪ And we wake up in the sunlight ♪
♪ 我们一起守护我们的梦想 ♪
♪ We got dreams we keep together ♪
♪ 我们有时间去实现梦想 真好 ♪
♪ We got time to spend, oh, hell yeah ♪
一 二
One, two.
一 二
One, two.
一 二
One, two.
过得怎么样 芭芭拉
What's going on, Barbara?
你看起来不错
Looking good.
今晚会有好事发生 女士们
Something wonderful's happening tonight, ladies.
我能感觉到
I can feel it!
来自东北的猛兽就在那边
Beast from the northeast right there.
他是世纪之战中卡明斯基家的狮子
Lion Kaminsky in the fight of the century.
我说的对吗 兄弟
That right, bro?
你能不能闭上嘴回去工作
Would you shut up and go back to work?
今天晚上狮子要在拉乌尔
You know, Lion's fighting Lefty Denunzio
和莱福提·杜伦佐对阵
tonight down at Raoul's.
那他妈是谁
And who the fuck is that?
就是一个老得要死的家伙
Just some dude who's old as shit.
你应该去看看 会很好玩的
You should come. It's gonna be fun.
总有怪人想要挑战我们
The odds are stacked up against us.
这很愚蠢 兄弟 我们不可能输
I mean, it's stupid, bro. We can't lose.
你现在就可以下注我们
You can come in right now on the ground floor.
所以你是你们这个团队的赌注登记人喽
You're a bookie for your own team, huh?
卡明斯基 你♥他♥妈♥就是一个老奸巨猾的人
Kaminsky, you're a fucking weasel, man.
你为什么总要这样 克莱姆
Why you gotta be like that, Clem?
看 这就是你的问题了
See, this is your problem.
这就是为什么你只能在这里蹉跎余生
That's why you're going to be here for the rest of your life.
做没用的茶巾
Making tea towels and shit.
而我和狮子
While me and Lion
名声会响彻加州
we're gonna be over in California.
对吗 兄弟
Right, bro?
创建一个狮子的品牌
Building the Lion brand.
制♥造♥运动服和棉毛衫
Making tracksuits, sweatshirts,
让电影明星们给我提鞋
getting sucked off by movie stars.
谁会提你这双破鞋
Who's gonna suck you off with them fucked-up shoes?
不好意思 等我一下 兄弟
Oh, sorry. Excuse me, man.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
-狮子 -穿双破鞋还要别人给他提鞋
-Yo, Lion. - Fucked-up shoes, talking about getting sucked.
掩护我 好吗
Cover me, all right?
不错的车 伙计
Fucking nice car, man.
我一直都想要一辆
I always wanted one of these.
你把钱带来了吗
You got the money?
带来了
Yeah, I got it.
派铂懒得来了 是吗
Pepper couldn't bother showing up himself, huh?
也对 我猜他现在是个大忙人了
Yeah, I guess he's big-time now.
没关系
That's cool.
没关系
It's cool.
这是什么 派铂说你欠他两千
What is this? Pepper said you owe him two grand.
这是我全部身家了
It's all I got.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信 兄弟
Un-fucking-believable, man.
巴克
Buck...
问问派铂今晚愿不愿意给这场比赛下注
ask Pepper if he'll let it ride on the fight tonight.
let it ride: 赌场中的一种游戏 此处引申为赌约
你说什么
What?
拜托 这孩子看起来状态奇好
Come on, the kid's looking unbelievable.
你从来就没学乖 是不是 卡明斯基
You never learn, do you, Kaminsky?
我只是很兴奋 砰 砰
I'm just excited. Pow, pow.
你会被打断腿的 老兄
You're gonna get your legs broken, man.
我告诉你 这次我很确定
I'm telling you, it's a sure thing.
-好了 -可以吗
- Ah, all right. - We good?
派铂说剩下的钱你可以缓几天交
He says he'll float you the rest.
-太好了 -赶紧下车 兄弟
- All right! - Get out of the car, man.
-门关上 -明天我就从你手里买♥♥下这辆车
- Close the door. - Buy this car off you tomorrow.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
-很好 -是吗
- Great. - Yeah?
我很好
Yeah, I feel great.
你知道吗 我们今天晚上输不起
You know, we cannot afford to lose tonight.
我知道 奖金是多少
Yeah, I know. How much is the cut?
你不用担心那个 好吗
Look, you don't need to worry about that, all right?
你把你自己的事情做好
You handle your business in there,
我们会得到一笔丰厚得难以想象的奖金
and we will get a cut you will not believe.
今晚的胜利会提供给我们很多机会
I mean, a win tonight will open up a lot of doors for us.
今晚我们可以改变人生
We could change our lives tonight.
好了
All right.
来 给我吼一声
Come on, give me a little roar.
-让我听到你咆哮 -不 兄弟
- Let me hear you roar. - No, man.
电影精选列表