And also with you!
也与您同在
May God Almighty bless you,
愿万能的上帝祝福诸位
the Father, the Son, the Holy Ghost.
圣父、圣子、圣灵
Amen.
阿门
Everyone to their posts!
所有人就位
Every man to his post!
每个人就位
Quickly!
动作快
No, stay here!
不,待在这里(法文)
What're you doing? Come back!
你在做什么?快回来
What the hell are you doing? Shoot the bloody Kraut!
你们到底在做什么? 快开枪杀掉德国人
What are you waiting for?
你们在等什么?
Shoot him, goddammit! Holidays are over!
该死的,快开枪!假期结束了
What the hell do you think you're playing at?
你们到底以为自己在玩什么游戏?
Shoot him!
开枪射他
Shoot him!
开枪射他
Stand down from your posts.
从位置走下来
Shame on you, Gordon.
戈登,你太丢脸了
Shame on you.
丢脸透顶
Be silly to die disguised as a German, eh Sir?
被误认为是德国人而死,很蠢对吧?(法文)
What the devil were you doing?
你到底在做什么?
I had a German help me...
有个德国人帮了我
Saw my mother.
让我见到母亲
We drank a coffee, just like before.
我们一起喝咖啡,像以前一样
You have a son.
你太太生的是男孩
Henri, his name is...
名字叫亨利
How did you let yourself...
你怎么会让自己…
If you came to preach, leave now!
如果你要来说教,可以走了
Don't you realize the gravity of this?
你难道不懂事情的严重性吗?
It's high treason! Punishable by death.
这是严重叛国罪,会处死刑
Only, we can't execute 200 men.
我们不可能一次处决200个人
That's all that saves you.
这一点救了你
Not counting all the other cases of fraternization reported since.
姑且不论这段时间通报的所有案例
If public opinion hears of this...
若社会舆♥论♥得知此事
Have no fear, none here will tell.
我不怕,没有人会说出去
I hope not!
最好没有
Who'd want to! Want to?
谁会想说出去?
The men involved feel no shame.
所有人一点都不感到羞愧
If they won't tell, it's because none would believe or understand.
如果他们不说 是因为其他人不相信或不明白
Carousing with the enemy while the country's partly occupied!
我也不懂你在想什么
The country? What does it know of what we suffer here?
国家?我们究竟为何在此受苦?
Of what we do, without complaint?
我们为何任劳任怨?
Let me tell you, I felt closer to the Germans
跟吃着满口火鸡 大叫「杀光德国佬!」的人相比
than those who cry Kill the Krauts! Before their stuffed turkey!
我和德国人感觉更像兄弟
You're talking nonsense.
瞧你满口蠢话
No, you're just not living the same war as me.
不,你只是和我不在同一场战争上
As those across the way.
你连敌军都比不上
You and your men will rejoin the Verdun sector.
你和士兵会回并入凡尔登的部队
You're right about one thing.
有件事你说对了
I don't understand this war.
我真不懂这场战争
My corps was the cavalry.
以前我的部队还是骑兵
You should've made a career of it, like I said.
我还是觉得,你应该以军人为职业
Today, I'm asked to fight a war where the shovel outweighs the rifle.
今天这场战争,铁铲比枪技更重要
In which people swap addresses with the enemy,
人们交换地址
to meet when it's all over...
约定战争结束后拜访
Plus the cat we found with a note from the Germans: Good luck, comrades!
德军送来的猫 身上纸条写着「祝你好运,同志」
I was ordered to arrest the cat for high treason...
上级下令我以严重叛国罪逮捕这只猫
Until further notice.
并等待进一步指示
You're a grandfather, Dad.
爸,你当祖父了
His name is Henri.
孩子名叫亨利
What are you on about?
你在说什么?
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
You wouldn't understand.
你不会明白
Henri?
亨利
Not bad.
不错啊
Henri Audebert!
亨利‧奥德柏
Let's try and survive this war for him.
我们一起努力为了他活下来吧
Chin up.
我们再聊
Be seated!
坐下(德文)
In two days' time you will be in East-Prussia
两天之后,你们会前往东普鲁士
to take part in an offensive against the Russian army.
参与和俄军的对战
I hope you'll show pugnacity in the face of the enemy.
希望你们在敌军面前能发挥好战精神
This train will cross the fatherland,
这列火车将横越祖国
but it won't be possible for you to see your families.
但你们将没有机会见到家人
Why?
为什么?
I think you can guess.
你们应该猜得出原因
Long live Kaiser Wilhelm!
德皇威廉万岁
Long live the Kaiser!
德皇万岁
They hand it out to just anybody!
记住,敌军愿意收买♥♥任何人
This film is dedicated to the soldiers
(谨将本片献给在1914年圣诞节)
who fraternized on Christmas 1914 in several places on the front.
(在前线携手和平的士兵们)