有一个好的
Have a good one
嘿,约翰
Hey, John
她今天五点才回来
She's not in until five today
要啤酒吗?
Want a beer?
不,谢谢。我很好
No, thanks. I'm good
我会让她知道你来过
I'll let her know you stopped by
不
No
我是说,没关系,我想给她一个惊喜
I mean, that's fine I wanted to surprise her
知道了
Got it
约翰
Oh, John
忘了什么?
Forgetting something?
游戏
The game
是的,我会去的
Yeah, I'll be there
不,昨晚的
No, last night's
我告诉过你巨人队会赢的
I told you the Giants were gonna win
对。是啊,棒极了的游戏
Right. Yeah, awesome game
乔纳森。嘿
Jonathan. Hey
克雷恩先生叫我罗斯
Mr. Crane Call me Ross
我能喝杯咖啡吗?
Can I get a coffee?
谢谢你
Thank you
你好吗?
Are you good?
是的,谢谢
Yes, thanks
喝茶的人,嗯?我在报告中漏掉了这一点
A tea drinker, huh? I missed that in the report
哦,我...没关系
Oh, I... It's all right
放松点,伙计,这只是一点点PI幽默
Relax, man It's just a little PI humor
当他们告诉我你既是客户又是标记时,
When they told me you were both the client and the mark,
我就像,那又怎样
I was like, so what
我见过很多奇怪的事,但是
I've seen lots weirder, but
谢谢你
Thank you
但是你是什么?
But what are you?
梦游者什么的?
A somnambulist or something?
我能看看报告吗?你是顾客
Can I see the report? You're the customer
但是你过着无聊的生活
But you lead one boring life
什么时候,7点?7 : 15?
Up at what, 7:00? 7:15?
像钟表一样走出了门
Out the door like clockwork
七点半跑步
at 7:30 for a run
每个人都有例行公事
Everybody has a routine
是啊,你像德国列车一样运行
Yeah, well, you run yours like a German train
啊,让我们看看
Ah, let's see
周二晚上8 : 30,主题,你
At 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, subject, you
离开你的大楼走了三个街区
Left your building Walked three blocks
拿起一杯熟食咖啡,普通的,不加糖
Picked up a deli coffee, regular, no sugar
上了火车,前往麦迪逊和第56街
Got on the train and proceeded to Madison and 56th
你在律师事务所兼♥职♥做临时工
where you work part-time as a temp for the law firm
克劳福德、鲁宾和丹尼西奥
of Crawford, Rubin, and DeNisio
除了兼♥职♥工作之外
In addition to working part-time
白天在汉斯·利伯的建筑办公室
in the architecture office of Hans Lieber during the day
呃,你凌晨1 : 37下班,直接回家
Uh, you left work at 1:37 a.m., came straight home
你直到7点30分才再次离开
You didn't leave again until your run at 7:30
第二天早上。
the following morning.
有没有晚上我做了什么不同的事?
Are there any nights that I did anything different?
是的,是的。星期五,
Yeah, yeah. On, uh, on Friday,
你提前几分钟下班,
you left work a few minutes early,
凌晨1点26分
at, uh, 1:26 a.m
不像你通常那样回家,
Instead of heading home like you usually do,
你去了Rialto酒吧
you went to The Rialto bar
你坐在那里,喝了两杯啤酒,直到你女朋友喝完
where you sat, and had two beers until your girlfriend finished
她的班次。女朋友?
her shift. Girlfriend?
如果她是你妹妹,我会报♥警♥的
Well, if she's your sister, I'm calling the cops
或者是牧师
Or maybe a priest
是的,你女朋友
Yeah, your girlfriend
伊莲娜·卡明斯基
Elena Kaminsky
你一直呆到酒吧关门
You stayed until after the bar closed
当她打扫干净,然后去她家的时候,
while she cleaned up, and then went to her place,
你和她大概在哪里...
where, presumably, you and she...
我在她家呆了多久?
And how long did I stay at her place?
你早上5 : 50离开,然后跑回家。
You left at 5:50 a.m and ran home.
我是说,你真的跑了
I mean, you literally ran
急什么?
What was the hurry?
你有照片吗?
Do you have photos?
你认为她在欺骗你,还是
Do you think she's cheating on you, or
我还是不明白
I still don't get this
我可以监视她,
I can keep an eye on her,
但对我来说,她看起来像个好鸡蛋
but to me, she seems like a good egg
我欠你多少?
How much do I owe you?
嘿,杰
Hey, J
今晚工作很慢,我大部分时间只是和汤姆谈过
Work was slow tonight, I mostly just talked to Tom
我乘地铁,因为下雨了
I took the subway cause it was raining
我帮一个女人把婴儿车抬下楼梯
I helped a woman carry her stroller down the stairs
她凌晨2点带着孩子去哪里?
Where she was going with a baby at 2:00 a.m.?
我不知道
I don't know
哦,我们盘子里的肥皂越来越少了,
Oh, we were running low on dish soap,
所以我拿了一些
so I picked some up
你周末有什么计划吗?
You got any plans for the weekend?
我去了古根海姆博物馆
I went to the Guggenheim
去看勒·柯布西耶展览
to see the Le Corbusier exhibit
你该走了。星期六很晚才开门
You should go It's open late on Saturdays
后来,我直接回家了
Afterwards, I came straight home
我完成了你开始的游戏,我把你的分数提高了一倍
I finished the game you started, and I doubled your score
约翰?
John?
你好
Hi
你好
Hi
以前从没在白天见过你
Never seen you in the daylight before
不知道我对此有何感想
Not sure how I feel about this
真的吗?
Really?
开玩笑
Kidding
你在干什么?
What are you up to?
我正要去干洗店
I was headed to the dry cleaners
你呢?
How about you?
我正在去瑜伽的路上,但是我姑姑刚刚打电♥话♥来
I was on my way to yoga, but my aunt just called
她又丢了钥匙,所以
She lost her keys again, so
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
是的,我只是迟到了
Yeah, I'm just running late
去干洗店?
To the dry cleaners?
没关系
It's okay
你不必告诉我
You don't have to tell me
今晚见
I'll see you tonight
谢谢你对Elena的关注,混♥蛋♥
Thanks for the heads-up about Elena, asshole
你认为她不会提到她遇见你吗?
You think she wouldn't mention that she ran into you?
你知道,这一切都是例行公事
You know, this whole routine thing
告诉对方我们遇到了谁是你的主意
and telling each other exactly who we run into is your idea
我喜欢她,是的,我不得不对她撒谎
I like her, yeah, and I had to lie to her
我想你不是一个十足的混♥蛋♥
I assume you aren't a total asshole
知道你是那个一直在骗我的人
and know you're the one who's been lying to me
你为什么不告诉我她的事?
Why didn't you tell me about her?
就这样发生了
It just happened
那天晚上我们相遇,我和汤姆去了酒吧
We met that night I went to the bar with Tom
我没有告诉你,因为我知道你会反对
I didn't tell you because I knew you'd disapprove
是的,我当然不同意
Yeah, of course I disapprove
有女朋友是违反规定的
Having a girlfriend is against the rules
我知道,但我该怎么办?
I know, but what am I supposed to do?
我不像你,我不能只是关闭我的情绪
I'm not like you, I can't just turn off my emotions
你知道这有多严重吗
You know how serious this is
你必须对她做些什么
You have to do something about her
你必须和她分手
You have to break up with her
我不会这么做的
I'm not gonna do that
这个女孩不一样,我真的很喜欢她
This girl's different I really like her
这不是重点
That isn't the point
如果你不想和她分手,
If you're not gonna break up with her,
那你至少得告诉她我们的事
then you at least have to tell her about us