“一切 有一个季节,
"To everything there is a season,
“一个达到所有目的的时刻 在天堂之下。
"and a time to every purpose under heaven.
“出生的时刻 还有死亡的时间。
"A time to be born and a time to die.
“种植的时候,
"A time to plant,
“一个振作起来的时刻 种植的东西。
"and a time to pluck up that which is planted.
“一个杀戮的时刻,一个治愈的时刻。
"A time to kill and a time to heal.
“崩溃的时刻 一段时间来积累。
'"A time to break down and a time to build up.
“哭泣的时刻 是时候开怀大笑了
'"A time to weep and a time to laugh.'
“一个哀悼的时刻,一个跳舞的时刻。
"A time to mourn and a time to dance.
“抛石的时刻
"A time to cast away stones
“还有一次 把石头聚在一起。
"and a time to gather stones together.
“拥抱的时刻
"A time to embrace
“还有一次 不拥抱。”
"and a time to refrain from embracing."
嘿,汤姆,等等!
Hey, Tom, wait up!
哦,你会宠坏她的。
Oh, you're gonna spoil her.
奶奶就是为了这个。
That's what grandmas are for.
你为什么不下来 和我们一起去岛上?
Why don't you come down to the islands with us?
-我。。。我不能那么做。 -来吧,妈妈。
- I... I can't do that. - Come on, Mom.
-暖和点,和西娅待在一起。。。 -是的!
- Get warm, spend time with Thea... - Yes!
过来,你。
Come here, you.
想知道我的想法吗? 我觉得这是个好主意。
Wanna know what I think? I think it's a wonderful idea.
-是的。 -拜托,至少考虑一下。
- Yes. - Come on, at least consider it.
-走开。你不应该一个人。 -是的!
- Get away. You shouldn't be alone. - Yes!
太好了! -耶!
- Great! - Yay!
-我们可以赶上4点半的渡轮。 -今天?
- We can catch the 4.30 ferry. - Today?
-今天。 -不,我不能。
- Today. - No, I can't.
是的,你可以。
Yes, you can.
-甩我,甩我! -好吧,好吧。
- Swing me, swing me! - OK, OK.
哦,我的背!我不能这么做。
Oh, my back! I can't do this.
我带她去。 哦,天哪,她太重了。
I'll take her. Oh, my God, she's too heavy.
帮帮我们,爸爸。
Help us, Daddy.
好的,给你。坐飞机。
OK, here we go. Aeroplane ride.
我知道。 我要把你扔下水。
I know. I'm gonna throw you overboard.
哦,看!
Oh, look!
哦,嘿, 我一直想骑这种车。
Oh, hey, I always wanted to ride one of those.
不可能。 鸡肉。
No way. Chicken.
妈妈总是说如果上帝是指我们 为了好玩而乘降落伞,
Mom always said if God meant us to ride parachutes for fun,
-我们天生就有票。 -我从没说过。
- we'd be born with tickets. - I never said that.
是的,你做到了。1977年8月。
Yes, you did. August 1977.
送苏打水的女士在哪?
Where's the lady who brings the soda?
他们把它们放在大飞机上。
They had them on the big plane.
暖瓶里有一些咖啡。
There's some coffee in the Thermos.
我太年轻了,不适合喝咖啡。 我能开车吗?
I'm too young for coffee. Can I drive?
西娅!
Thea!
有时爸爸把我放在他腿上 让我开吉普车。
Sometimes Dad puts me in his lap and lets me steer the Jeep.
有时我让有趣的人 坐在我膝上驾驶飞机。
Sometimes I let interesting people sit in my lap and steer the plane.
-哦,真的吗? -真的。
- Oh, really? - Really.
-霍吉? -是吗?
- Hoagie? - Yeah?
杰克说剩下的你得飞了 你的生活
Jake says you'll have to fly the rest of your life
去偿还你在垃圾场失去的东西。
to pay off what you lost at craps.
好消息传得快。 我下次再拿回来。
Good news travels fast. I'll get it back next time.
怎么会上下颠簸 当没有路的时候?
How come it bumps up and down when there's no road?
是风吹的。
The wind does that.
你以前去过巴哈马吗?
You been to the Bahamas before?
-没有。 -第一次是最好的。
- No. - First time's the best.
那你知道的太多了 什么都不一样。
Then you know too much and nothing's the same.
是什么使飞机上下颠簸?
What makes the plane go up and down?
容易的。你这样走, 房♥子也变大了。
Easy. You go like this, and the houses get bigger.
然后你就这样走, 房♥子变小了。
Then you go like this, and the houses get smaller.
-你想去兜风吗? -是的!
- Do you wanna go for a ride? - Yes!
#所以我提议 这个简单的短语
# And so I'm offering this simple phrase
#一岁到92岁的孩子
# To kids from one to 92
#尽管有人说
# Although it's been said
#很多次,很多方式
# Many times, many ways
#圣诞快乐
# Merry Christmas
#对你来说#
# To you #
肯尼和三驾马车在比赛 在码头上。快点,快点,快点!
Kenny and Tamika are playing on the dock. Hurry, hurry, hurry!
大家都出去!
Everybody out!
-来吧。 -肯尼,三驾马车!我回来了!我回家了!
- Come on. - Kenny, Tamika! I'm back! I'm home!
我来帮你 带着袋子,罗密欧。
Let me help you with the bags there, Romeo.
-你可以拿重的。 -谢谢,伙计。
- You can take the heavy ones. - Thanks, buddy.
奶奶!奶奶!
Grandma! Grandma!
你的房♥间在这里。
Your room's in here.
奶奶,看着我!奶奶!
Grandma, watch me! Grandma!
西娅!从那里下去!
Thea! Get down from there!
-奶奶,看着我! -从那里下去!
- Grandma, watch me! - Get down from there!
-妈妈让我来。 -太危险了!别那么做!
- Mommy lets me. - It's too dangerous! Don't do that!
-奶奶,看着我! -来吧,甜心。
- Grandma, watch me! - Come on, sweetheart.
但你总是让我。
But you always let me.
今天不行。来吧,西娅。
Not today. Come on, Thea.
其他的孩子都是。
The other kids are.
爸爸,为什么我不能?
Daddy, why can't I?
你听到我说的话了吗? 快到屋里来!
Did you hear what I said? Come inside the house right now!
-我不想。我想荡秋千。 -现在你得打开行李。
- I don't want to. I wanna swing. - Right now you have to unpack.
我不是故意要开始这一切的。 我觉得自己像个奶奶。
I didn't mean to start all this. I feel like such a grandma.
来吧。我带你到处看看。
Come on. I'll show you around.
不!不!把我放下!
No! No! Put me down!
-你能不能别再闹了? -我想荡秋千!
- Will you stop making a scene? - I wanna swing!
我会没事的,迈克尔。
I'll be all right, Michael.
很好。我也会。
Good. So will I.
她称之为 “游手好闲”。
She calls it "Tourist on the Loose".
当地政♥府♥委托的 去公共海滩。
The local government commissioned it for the public beach.
-你把商店忘了。 -哦,是的。是啊。
- You forgot about the store. - Oh, yeah. Yeah.
我们需要牛奶,面包。。。
We need milk, bread...
有一个盛大的揭幕仪式。
There's a big unveiling ceremony.
-我们需要啤酒! -好的,我马上就到!
- We need beer! - OK, I'll be right there!
不错吧?
Pretty good, huh?
是啊。
Yeah.
奶奶?
Grandma?
你能不能别再放屁了?
'Will you stop fartin' around?
“迈克尔,他妈的 你在下面干什么
'Michael, what the hell you doin' down there, eh? '
杰克,别再烦我了。
Jake, stop bustin' my chops.
“听着,你还记得 他们长什么样?
'Listen, you remember what they look like?
“外面很硬, 在里面嚼。
'Hard on the outside, chewy on the inside.
“有时候他们会来 有点脏。
'Sometimes they come with a little grime.
“快点,伙计!”
'Move your ass, man! '
啊,宾果!
Ah, bingo!
很好。你有多少?
Good. How many you got?
来吧,迈克尔,跟我谈谈。 给我一些号♥码。多少?
Come on, Michael, talk to me. Give me some numbers. How many?
-“别管我。” -你满是狗屎。
- 'Leave me alone.' - You're full of shit.
“你一整天都在下面, 除了借口什么也不能说。
'You been down there all day, nothin' to show but excuses.
“迈克尔, 你在说“该死的东西”
'Michael, you're taggin' the damn things.'
我得把女士们分开 首先是先生们。
I gotta separate the ladies from the gentlemen first.
不,伙计,不要。你走得太慢了。 你有两种速度-慢和慢。
No, man, don't. You move too slow. You got two speeds - slow and slower.
别动,杰克。 雌性有卵。
Hold your water, Jake. The females have eggs.
所以我们要停止一切 分发雪茄?
So we're gonna stop everything and pass out cigars?
我们是为了看 他们去哪里,如何传播。
We're being paid to see where they go, how they propagate.
如果我们有足够的资金,我会学习 他们的马达系统,温度。。。
If we had decent funding, I'd study their motor systems, temperature...
我们要做一份像样的报告 给他们一些东西。
We'd do a decent report for a change and really give them something.
如果你不理我, 我就能做我的工作了。
If you'd leave me alone, I'd be able to do my work.
我知道怎么标记海螺。
I know how to tag a damn conch.
-你的阅读很糟糕,伙计。 -标签很烂。
- Your readings suck, man. - The tags suck.
-不,是我做的。 -是我穿的。
- No, it's I that made them. - It's I that put 'em on.
-你弄错了。 -不,不,不!它们漏了!
- You put 'em on wrong. - No, no, no! They leak!
盲人能找到更多的海螺!
A blind man could find more conch!
你找不到你的屁♥股♥ 用双手!
You can't find your ass with both hands!
这不公平!你走开,过来 回来一个僵尸,今天是平安夜。
That's not fair! You go away, come back a zombie, it's Christmas Eve.
-我们加班是因为你! -嘿!
- We're working overtime cos of YOU! - Hey!
我对你弟弟很抱歉,伙计。
I'm sorry about your brother, man.
好吧,只是。。。 别紧张,好吗?
Well, just... just take it easy, will ya?
电影精选列表