住手!
Stop that!
停止什么? 我什么也没做。
Stop what? I'm not doing anything.
噢!很受伤,你做得对。
Ow! That's hurt, Serves you right.
你能把它剪掉吗? 我控制不住自己。
Will you cut that out? I can't help myself.
你也一样鬼鬼祟祟的 就像你父亲一样。
You're as sneaky as your father was.
他一直是偷西红柿的贼。
He was the tomato thief of all time.
-我知道你在做什么。 -我饿了。
- I know what you're doing. - I'm hungry.
让我吃完晚饭 在你吃之前。把这些剁碎。
Let me finish dinner before you eat it. Chop these.
对不起,伙计们。
Sorry, fellas.
哦,妈妈,明晚我们要去 和蒂芙尼一起买♥♥圣诞树。
Oh, Mom, tomorrow night we're going with Tiffany to buy a Christmas tree.
好的,但是一个小的。 小心你的手指。
OK, but a small one. Watch your fingers.
不可能,一个大的。噢!倒霉!
No way, a big one. Ow! Shit!
-你没事吧? -是的,它增加了味道。
- Are you OK? - Yeah, it adds flavour.
-喂? -我们不要。
- Hello? - We don't want any.
西娅谁?
Thea who?
我知道是西娅?布罗迪。 我有几个孙子?
I know it's Thea Brody. How many grandkids do I have?
-“我可以自己打电♥话♥。” -我知道。你是个大姑娘。
- 'I can call by myself.' - I know. You're a big girl.
-“我现在五岁了,奶奶。” -我知道你五岁了。
- 'I'm five now, Grandma.' - I know you're five.
嗨,孩子。 你在下面怎么样?
Hi, kiddo. How're you doin' down there?
“我很好,肖恩叔叔。 我在上游泳课
'I'm fine, Uncle Sean. I'm taking swimming lessons.'
-“她游得像条鱼。” -迈克尔!
- 'She swims like a fish.' - Michael!
-嘿,兄弟。 -鱼。检查一下。
- Hey, bro. - The fish. Check it.
-不可能!你查一下。 -我在打电♥话♥。
- No way! You check it. - I'm on the phone.
-“怎么了?” -你奶奶是个奴隶司机!
- 'What's going on? ' - Your grandmother is a slave driver!
-你拿到书了吗? -“是的。谢谢
- Did you get the book? - 'Yeah. Thanks! '
问问大医生他的工作。 艰难的生活,你这个巴哈马海滩流浪汉。
Ask the big doctor about his job. Tough life, you Bahamian beach bum.
“我听到了。”
'I heard that.'
-他听到了。 -很好。
- He heard that. - Good.
嘿,你怎么能早点走?
Hey, how come you get to leave early?
因为我的桌子离门比较近。
Cos my desk is closer to the door.
-一个大的。 -不,你弟弟不在这里。
- A big one. - No, your brother won't be here.
-圣诞快乐! -圣诞快乐,吉姆。
- Merry Christmas! - Merry Christmas, Jim.
-星期四晚上吃蛋酒! -我们会去的。
- Eggnog time Thursday night! - We'll be there.
我们得到一棵大树 所有的旧装饰品。。。
We are getting a big tree for all the old ornaments...
-披风上有长统袜。。。 -为圣诞老人准备饼干和啤酒。
- With stockings on the mantle... - And cookies and beer for Santa.
好吧!蒂芙尼,你知道吗 你要嫁给一个多么疯狂的人?
All right! Tiffany, do you realise what a madman you're marrying?
是的,我知道。
Yes, I do.
-我要办理登机手续。 -好的。
- I gotta check in. - OK.
-再见。爱你。 -再见。我也是。
- See you. Love you. - Bye. Me, too.
-别迟到! -是的,是的,是的,是的。
- Don't be late! - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
真糟糕,嗯?
That bad, huh?
我们的无咖♥啡♥因♥饮料用完了, 备用金和申请表。
We're out of decaf, petty cash and requisition forms.
我走之前有什么事吗?
Anything to do before I go?
那个人一直在打电♥话♥ 关于他的训练片。
That man keeps calling about his training film.
他不会相信的 我们没有特警队。
He won't believe we don't have a SWAT team.
晚安,波利!
Good night, Polly!
友好警♥察♥局。
Amity Police Department.
别动!
Hold it!
有一个旧的码头堆 在频道里。
There's an old dock piling in the channel.
也许它会继续 一直漂到它消失?
Maybe it'll just keep on drifting till it goes away?
-它卡在频道标记上了。 -晚安,波莉。
- It's stuck on a channel marker. - Good night, Polly.
啊哈。它。。。别动!
Uh-huh. It... Hold it!
必须清除 在渔夫回来之前。
It has to be cleared before the fishermen come back.
伦尼在哪里?
Where's Lenny?
去本主人家。 给牛小费。
Out to Ben Master's place. Cow tipping.
给牛小费?
Cow tipping?
说孩子们给他睡觉的牛翻了个身。 他们不给牛奶。
Says kids tip over his sleeping cows. They're not givin' milk.
好的,我会处理的。
OK, I'll take care of it.
布罗迪?威尔副警长 亲自处理。
Deputy Brody will take care of it personally.
打电♥话♥回家,告诉他们我要迟到了。
Call home, tell 'em I'll be late.
-啊哈。 -给牛小费!
- Uh-huh. - Cow tipping!
#第一个诺尔
# The first Noel
#天使说
# The angels did say
#对某些可怜的牧羊人来说
# Was to certain poor shepherds
#他们躺在地上。。。#
# In fields as they lay... #
-不,不,不,不!别动!
- No, no, no, no! Hold it!
别动!大家在一起! 一起,记得吗?
Hold it! Together, people! Together, remember?
好吧。让我们再试一次。 二,三。
All right. Let's try it again. Two, three.
智者到底在哪里?
Where the hell are the Wise Men?
祝你好运,哈利。
Good luck, Harry.
我需要和这帮人在一起。
I'm gonna need it with this bunch.
听起来比 当我还是牧羊人的时候。
Sounds better than when I was a shepherd.
约瑟夫, 你的长袍到底在哪?
Joseph, where the hell is your robe?
你应该是 穿上戏服!天哪!
You're supposed to be in costume! Jesus!
我在这里!
I'm over here!
好吧,快点离开。 准备好了,天使,还有。。。
All right, clear quickly. Ready, angels, and...
很好,各位。很好。 现在,再一次,“诺埃尔”,大家。
Very good, people. Very good. And now, again, "Noel," everyone.
哦,天哪!
Oh, God!
哦,天哪!救命啊!
Oh, God! Help!
帮助我!
Help me!
哦,天哪!帮助我!
Oh, God! Help me!
他的东西。 我以为你会想要的。
His things. I thought you'd want them.
奶奶!奶奶!
Grandma! Grandma!
我们来了!
We're here!
奶奶?
Grandma?
-妈妈? -我们来了。
- Mom? - We're here.
西娅,下来。来吧。
Thea, get down here. Come on.
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
迈克尔。
Michael.
妈妈呢?
Where's Mom?
她已经在外面呆了几个小时了。
She's been out there for hours.
她怎么样了?
How's she doing?
我们刚从蒂芙尼家来。
We've just come from Tiffany's house.
可怜的女孩。 医生不得不给她注射镇静剂。
Poor girl. The doctors had to sedate her.
-你好,塔夫特夫人。 -嗨,甜心。
- Hello, Mrs Taft. - Hi, sweetheart.
我没认出你,西娅。 你已经长大了。
I didn't recognise you, Thea. You're so grown up.
肖恩叔叔死了,你知道的。
Uncle Sean is dead, you know.
-他还会回来吗? -我们稍后再谈。
- Will he ever come back? - We'll talk about that more later.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
我吃了个汉堡包 在飞机上。
I had a hamburger on the plane.
我们可以做得更好。 来一个有趣的骨头三明治怎么样?
We can do better than that. How about a funny bone sandwich?
飞机怎么样? 很好。我有两个棒棒糖。
How was the aeroplane ride? Good. I got two lollipops.
-它是为他而来的。 -什么?
- It came for him. - What?
它一直在等待, 它为他而来。
It waited all this time, and it came for him.
你们一定饿坏了。 我来做点意大利烤肉。
You guys must be starving. I'll make some fettuccini.
我在做晚饭。 你应该坐下来放松。
I'm making dinner. You should sit and relax.
真的,艾伦, 没什么可做的了。
Really, Ellen, there's nothing left to do.
我要你离开水里。
I want you to get out of the water.
什么?
What?
我要你放弃 那份糟糕的工作!
I want you to give up that terrible job!
-你不可能是认真的。 -他妈的对。
- You can't be serious. - Damn right.
我刚开始。
I'm just getting started.
-我不想你靠近水。 -妈妈,你很难过。
- I don't want you near the water. - Mom, you're upset.
我不想要我的家人 再靠近水的地方。
I don't want my family anywhere near the water again.
-从来没有! -你不能相信那个巫毒。
- Never! - You can't believe that voodoo.
鲨鱼不会挑人杀人。
Sharks don't pick people to murder.
它选中了肖恩。 它杀了你父亲。
It picked out Sean. It killed your father.
-爸爸死于心脏病发作。 -他死于恐惧。
- Dad died from a heart attack. - He died from fear.
妈妈,妈妈,妈妈,妈妈,听我说。
Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, listen to me.
从来没有一个伟大的白人 我们住的地方,永远。
There's never been a great white where we live, ever.
是温水。他们不喜欢。
It's warm water. They don't like it.
你弟弟死了。 你父亲死了。
Your brother's dead. Your father's dead.
那是一块木头! 那是一块烂木头!
It was a piece of wood! It was a shitty piece of wood!
迈克尔!
Michael!
他只是在做他的工作。
He was just doing his job.
上帝,他能让我笑 有时候。
God, he could make me laugh sometimes.
他总是跟在我后面 我们小时候。
He was always taggin' after me when we were kids.
他一直想这么做 我是什么。。。
He always wanted to do what I was...
嘿,你要去哪里?
Hey, where are you going?
哪里都没有!
Nowhere!
电影精选列表