詹姆斯 只要是你的梦想 它们终会实现 努力去吧 爱你的 妈妈
这样更说不通了
Well now that makes even less sense.
我不傻 你才傻呢
I'm not stupid. You're stupid.
博士
Doctor?
是我
Doctor.
咱们的电影之夜正式开始了
Movie night's officially underway.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
你的广东炒面可要凉了
Your Cantonese chow mein's getting cold.
走
Come on!
好吧
Okay.
那我们看什么片子呢
So, what movie are we watching?
嗨 你来这儿可是有任务的
Oh, come on. You had one job...
挑部好电影
pick the movie!
我知道 但我这次真的差点成功了
I know but I'm closer than I thought.
希格斯玻色子
The Higgs Boson
使希格斯单线态永远存在
perpetuating the Higgs Singlet...
不 不 不 说好的
No, no, no. No, remember,
在电影之夜是不能说"脏话"的
we said no dirty talk on movie night.
就是不行
No.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, fine.
允许你稍微聊聊你的时间旅行理论
A little bit of time travel theory dirty talk,
但别扯些方程式
but no equations.
好 你知道我最开始是怎么想的吗
Okay, so you know how I originally thought
我需要一台粒子加速器
I needed a particle accelerator
在40万亿电子伏特的供能下来测试我的理论
operating at 40 TeV to test my theories.
我天啊 老兄
Oh, boy. Do I ever.
但我觉得我还得做些调整
'Kay but I think with a few more adjustments
我得让它的供能需求转到20万亿
I could get it to work at 20.
但是强子对撞机只能在13万亿下运作
Yeah but see, the Large Hadron Collider only goes to 13.
能降到这么多的话 我可以给你搞定
Get it down to that and I'll hook you up
前提是我能被欧核中心录用
once I get that job at CERN.
我 我不明白
I... I just don't understand
你为什么要去瑞士呢
why you wanna go all the way to Switzerland.
我也不知道你为什么不在那里找工作啊
I don't know why you won't apply for a job there.
没人比你对大型强子对撞机更着迷了
No one has a bigger hard-on for the LHC than you do.
因为罗利博士在这儿啊
'Cause Dr. Rowley's here.
但她连一台粒子加速器都没有
But she doesn't even have a particle accelerator!
你对我要去瑞士的事这么敏感是干什么呢
Why do you care so much if I move to Switzerland anyway?
恩
Hmm?
我没有 我一点都不关心
I don't. I don't care.
行 挺好
Great.
去吧 好好去
Yeah. Go. Enjoy.
- 我会去的 - 去你的瑞士吧
- I will go. - Go to Switzerland...
- 我是要去啊 - 多看看那的山水美景
- I am going. - Enjoy the mountains...
- 放心我会的 - 还有瑞士巧克力
- That's what I'm gonna do. - ...and the chocolates
买♥♥多点瑞士军刀 弄多点神秘的银行账户
and the little army knives and mysterious bank accounts.
过得愉快
Enjoy.
老天
Oh my god.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要把我的东西带走
Oh, I am taking mine to go.
那 那我们的电影之夜怎么办
But what about... what about movie night?
我看能让你从车♥库♥里出来的原因只有一个
The only reason why you came out of the garage
那就是你饿了 而我刚好有吃的
is because you're literally starving and I had food.
我才没饿 梅雷迪斯都给我做煎饼了
I'm not literally starving. Meredith made me pancakes.
你知道吗
You know what?
别想了
Don't worry about it.
- 我们明天晚上再说吧 - 额
- We'll just do it tomorrow night. - Ah...
别告诉我你又有什么安排
And don't try to tell me that you have plans,
因为你唯一可以约会的人
because the only person that you could possibly have plans with
现在就站在你的面前
is currently standing in front of you
而且这个人知道你并没有任何卵安排
giving you a lecture about how you don't have any plans.
早点睡
Don't stay up late.
我8点来接你上班
I'll pick you up for work at 8:00.
说真的 老兄
Honest to God, bro.
如果你不想跟考特尼约会 那我可以吗
Hey, if you're not gonna date Courtney, can I?
我现在正忙着 好吧
I'm right in the middle of something here, okay?
那当然 是超级超级重要的科学研究吧
Absolutely. Super, super-duper important science stuff, right?
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
明白了
Gotcha.
嘿 我猜你该知道
Hey, so, I thought that you'd like to know
明天就是15周年纪念日了
that tomorrow is the 15th anniversary.
我心里有数
I know what day it is.
对啊 我觉得我们应该
Right, so, I thought that we should...
抛洒骨灰了
spread the ashes.
我觉得今年不是个好时候
I really don't think this is the right year for that.
但你从第十个年头开始
Mm-hm, but you've been saying that every year
- 每年都这么说 - 我觉得这事儿更适合
- since the tenth anniversary. - I feel like it's more of
20周年纪念的时候做
a 20th anniversary sort of thing,
找个整数年
you know, a nice round number.
好吧 但是不管什么时候做都会让你难过 詹姆斯
Yeah but it's gonna suck whenever we do it, James,
不管是...
whether it's...
以后还是现在 那我们
...then or now, so we...
詹姆斯
James.
再找时间
Another time.
詹姆斯
James.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 我
Fine. I'll...
我明天下班去找你 行了吗
I'll meet you there tomorrow after work, okay?
行
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
我觉得我得再忙会儿了
I think I'm gonna be up for a while.
能帮我冲杯咖啡吗 多谢
Can you please make me a cup of coffee, please?
你有粒子实验学的博士学位
Dude, you have a PhD in experimental particle things.
是物理学
Physics.
泡咖啡就是让水流过咖啡粉
It's hot water filtered through coffee grinds,
就这么简单 妈的
that's it. Jesus fuck, man.
嘿
Hey.
你有看到今晚的夜空吗
Check out that sky tonight?
你可以看到天马座
You can see the constellation Equuleus.
是匹小马
It's a small horse.
没有 谢了
No, thank you.
好吧
All right.
你喜欢三角洲蓝调音乐吗
Hey, you like Delta blues?
没什么比蓝调音乐更能让我度过这漫漫长夜了
Oh, nothing gets me through the night like a little Delta blues.
哦吼
Oh-ho!
蹦 蹦 蹦
Bom-bom, bow.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我觉得我需要行使我的
I'm gonna have to exercise my right
清净车程权了
to a conversation-free ride.
那好
All right.
嘿 你永远不知道什么时候你会遇到这么个人
Hey, you never know when you might meet someone...
他的一段话就能改变你的人生
have a conversation that could change your life.
额 请问为什么停车
Um, excuse me, why are we stopped?
我只是想和你聊聊 詹姆斯
I just wanna talk to you, James.
啊
Wha...
别尝试了
You don't wanna do that.
詹姆斯
James.
别这样
Come on!
救命啊
Help!
来人救救我
Somebody help me!
被人追的时候谁会往巷子里跑啊
Who the hell runs into an alley when they're being chased?
你要来真的
Really?
你想干啥 老兄
What's your plan, bud?
我看你没有计算好吧
Oh, I don't think you've run the numbers on that jump.
别杀我啊
Please don't kill me!
我家里有妻子和两个孩子
I have a wife and two small children.
你才没有
You do not.
不是 额
No, uh...
你现在走 我不会伤害你的 行吧
You leave now and I won't hurt you, okay?
我可是懂跑酷的
I know parkour.
跑酷可不是这么用的
电影精选列表