键盘解锁
Yeah, auto-lock.
没错
Of course.
都是原始铃♥声♥吗
All the original ringtones?
如假包换
Absolutely.
贪食蛇呢
Snake?
排名巅峰无人能及
Unbeatable high score.
你还是收起来吧
Man, you should put that away.
如果那个怪胎看到你
If that freak sees you
他会立刻把你逐走
he'll excommunicate you in a heartbeat.
逐出去哪
Exco-what?
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
把它收起来就好
Just put it away.
等等 让我再看一眼它
Actually, let me see it again.
所以应该做什么
So which one is it?
收起来还是给你
Put it away or give?
我不能两个都做
It can't be both.
这个东西有指南针吗
Does this thing have a compass?
没有 只有游戏
No, it's just games.
设置
Settings.
工具
Tools.
嗯 看一下工具里
Yeah, check tools.
这是计算器
It's calculator,
指南针
Compass.
用起来很好而且不需要无线网
Works perfectly and no WiFi needed.
就是这里
This is it.
那片乐土
The promised land.
可以控制一切的完全封闭系统
The perfect closed system where we can control everything.
这就是我想要的
This is what I want.
瑞安 打开你的幻灯片
Ryan, open your PowerPoint.
我会口述几页幻灯片
I'm going to dictate some slides.
好了 朋友们
Alright people.
我有一种强烈的预感该走这边
I've got a strong feeling it's this way.
跟着我
Follow me.
让我们去见见这个地方的老大
Let's go meet the CEO of this place.
等等
Hold on.
我先去看看
I'll go check it out.
这听起来和你应该做的完全相反
That sounds like the exact opposite of what you should do.
马尔科姆 马尔科姆
Malcolm, Malc.
马尔科姆 马尔科姆
Malc, Malc!
别担心 我会在这保证你的安全
Don't worry, I keep you safe here.
真的吗 你要保护我
Really, you gonna keep me safe?
怎么 你不相信我
What, you don't believe me?
姑娘 我有和熊 老虎搏斗的经验
Girl, I have experience fighting bear, also tiger.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我的营地里
In Russia, in my camp,
有许多饥肠辘辘的野兽
we have many hungry animal.
马尔科姆
Malc?
这个地方可真疯狂
This place is crazy.
那个东西在这样
That things was like
然后我就那样
and I was like.
答应我别再这样了
Promise me you'll never do that again.
我们该走了
We should probably go then
因为他们有十多只正朝这边来
because there's like 10 more of them coming.
麻烦们在哪
Where is the problem?
十对一差不多是一场公平的战斗
10 against one is almost fair fight.
我们该走了
We gotta go.
去哪边
Which way?
别说是这边
Don't say that way.
我 我得
I...I just,
我需要一点时间
I just need a second.
她不知道哪边
She doesn't know.
我们迷路了
We're lost.
我们没有迷路
We're not lost.
我说了我需要一点时间
I said I just need a minute.
滚
Get off.
错了
It's wrong.
是这边
It's this way.
我们刚从那过来
We just came from there.
等等
Wait.
你真的疯了吗
You're like actually insane?
我们在地球中心
We are inside Earth.
很简单 就像镜子一样
It's simple, it's like mirror.
只不过东边是西边 西边是东边
Only east is west and west is east.
疯了
Crazy.
阿加森的传奇城市
The legendary city of Agartha.
在地球中心的内部
At the center of the center of the Earth
再向中心走就是维里亚
and at the center of that, the Vril-Ya.
不幸的是这地方全都是维利人
Unfortunately, the place is crawling with Vril
而且我对
and I'm not hugely fond of
爬虫外表的动物型类人不感兴趣
shapeshifting reptilian humanoids.
这应该很有趣
This should be interesting.
我们有一个联盟
We have a union.
大爆♥炸♥
Kaboom!
不得不说在过去的几千年里
Well, it certainly has been an interesting last few millennium
像这样完全混入人类社会上层阶级
with this whole infiltrate the upper echelon of human society
并且操控他们互相残杀很有趣
and manipulate them into destroying each other.
现在 我们还可以对
Now, we might've just gone a little heavy
政♥治♥领域稍微严一些
on the political realm.
原谅我 夫人 对于我来说
Pardon me, madam, but in my own defence,
我是我们中第一个
I was far and away the first of us
去探索那些寒冷的水域的
to swim those frigid waters.
卡利古拉 我们都真的为你骄傲
And we're all real proud of you, Caligula,
没有更好得词去形容了
but you went
你变得像神经病一样
for a lack of a better word, insane
而且我们都知道人类
and we've all learned that humans
真的不喜欢他们的疯狂被别人挑战
really don't like their insanity being challenged
还有你的那匹马
and then there was that little thing with your horse.
我们是朋友
We're just friends.
上帝啊 小扎基
My god, little Zucky, yo.
谁会知道社交媒体会派上用场呢
Who knew that social media was gonna work?
真棒
That was brilliant.
所有人都被猫的视频耍的团团转
Everyone too wrapped up in cat videos
发送阴♥茎♥的图片想要繁衍
and sending dick pics to procreate
却从不动脑子想想
instead of thinking with their brains.
很好
Very nice.
肯定能在选举中帮到我的提案
Sure helped with my case during the elections.
还有你们两个疯孩子
And you two crazy kids
和你的十字东军征还有你的抵抗战争
with your crusades and your jihad
或者随便你们怎么叫
or whatever you wanna call it.
只有一神教才会让人们
Nothing like a little monotheism
在长达数个世纪的时间里
to throw people into centuries of battles
为了同样的意识形态争斗不断
over exactly the same ideology.
更别说提起阿迪
And don't even get me started on Adi.
阿迪 希♥特♥勒♥和他的口号♥ 万岁
Adi Hitler with the achtung, hail.
性感万岁 唯我独尊
Hail my sexiness, hail me.
该死的蠢货
You damn morons
闭嘴 老酒鬼
Oh shut up, you old drunk fool.
那我呢
What about me?
你想方设法去铲除人类祸害
You managed to destroy all that human vermin
但你把所有的一切跟他们一起毁了
but you destroyed everything else along with them,
总统夫人
madam president.
这是全面胜利
Total victory.
除了逃走了一些人
All but a few stragglers gone
现在整个星球又是我们的
and now the planet is ours again.
是 一个美丽的 无法生存的星球
Yes, a beautiful, unlivable planet.
都是核辐射后的荒地
Totally nuclear wasteland.
可真好 总统夫人
Very good, Miss. President.
我要说一些事
I will say something.
闭嘴
Shut up.
可能我没有认真听
Perhaps I wasn't paying attention
但是我们仍有宇宙飞船
but we still have our spaceship.
电影精选列表