我只是个穷孩子 虽然我的故事很少被提起
I am just a poor boy. Though my story's seldom told.
我浪费了拒绝的机会
I have squandered my resistance.
只换来了承诺之类的话
For a pocketful of mumbles Such are promises.
谎言及废话
All lies and jests.
只有第七大道的妓♥女♥们对我有兴趣
Just a come-on from those gals on Seventh Avenue.
寂寞难耐的时候 我会去找寻安慰
So lonesome that I took some comfort there.
奥利维修
奥利维修
-邦妮 -谁啊
-Bonnie? -Who is it?
唐纳文
Donovan?
-邦妮 -什么
-Bonnie? -Yes?
唐纳文
Donovan!
这里面
In here.
唐纳文 没事吧
Yes? Donovan, is everything all right?
制片会议取消
Yeah, the production meeting was put off,
-所以我...谁在这里 -这里
-so I thought... Who's here? -Here?
门外那辆破车是谁的
Hmm. Who owns that piece-of-shit van down there?
只是泳池过滤器的推销员
It's just a guy going door to door selling pool cleaner.
那他怎么会躲在里面
So why'd he lock himself in the den?
他...天啊
Well, he... Oh, God.
记得我朋友奥利吗
You remember my friend Ollie?
奥利欧勒露 又矮又蠢的家伙
Ollie Olerud? Short, cretinous wanker.
-奥利在里面 -对
-Ollie's in there? -Yes.
原来如此
I see.
真高兴他终于找到工作了
Well, I'm glad he finally got himself a job.
还以为他会终生失业
I'd always picked him as some sort of deadbeat,
幸亏我看错了
but happy to be proved wrong.
他在推销泳池过滤器 来这区对了
So he's selling pool cleaner now? Well, this is the neighborhood for that.
上门推销"低氯气"那种
Just door to door, "Running low on chlorine?" That kind of thing.
来得真巧
It's quite a coincidence him dropping by,
你们还是老相识
and you two knowing each other so well.
唐纳文 有事慢慢谈 我觉得...
Donovan, please. Let's just all talk. I mean, I think...
唐纳文 你好吗
How you doing, Donovan? How you doing, man?
奥利 我很好 你呢
Good day, Ollie. I'm great. You?
-还可以啦 -好极了
-Hey, can't complain, man. -Excellent.
废话少说
Well, let's get right down to it, then, shall we?
我们要买♥♥几条吸水管
We'll take a couple of vacuum hoses.
过滤网可能也要更换 还有...
We probably need a new filter around about now. Maybe...
等一下 我们有游泳池吗
Wait a minute, darling. Do we actually have a swimming pool?
大家理智点 好吗
Okay. Okay, man. Now let's be reasonable about this, okay?
你发现我和你女人偷♥情♥...有暧昧关系
So you caught me porking... Having relations with your old lady.
天啊
God.
现在大家都有点不好意思
And now, we're all feeling just a little bit embarrassed by the whole thing,
所以...
so...
其实是小事 不用小事化大...
What the hey, man? I mean, I know it's a drag and all, but these things...
嘿 我们没有上♥床♥
Hey! Hey, hey. We didn't actually have sex.
我因为性无能而感到忧郁
I was depressed, 'cause I'm impotent, you know.
不能勃起
Unable to achieve an erection.
已经有一年多了 我只想找人倾诉
I have been for over a year now, man, and I needed someone to talk to.
一年不能勃起 你说多惨啊
I mean, think about it, man. A year without an erection?
不准碰他
Leave him alone!
你早就该知道了 死澳洲佬
You should have seen this coming, you Australian piece of shit!
贱♥人♥ 那是我的电视终生成就奖耶
Bitch. That's my Daytime Television Lifetime Achievement Award.
下流的混♥蛋♥
Cheesy bastard!
臭婊♥子♥
You whore!
天啊
Christ!
好
Okay!
好 你想玩
All right, you want fun and games? All right.
我就陪你玩玩 看你怎么解释
I'll give you fun and games. Explain this away.
奥利
Ollie!
我的积架呀 我的积架呀
That's my Jag! That's my Jag!
那是我他妈的积架呀
That's my bloody Jag!
贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥
You bitch! Bitch! Bitch!
再见 宝贝
Bye-bye, baby!
有什么好看的
Oh, what are you looking at?
看你怎么解释
Explain this away, darling.
老婆
婚前协议
-迈尔斯梅西办公室 -是我 有没有留言
-Miles Massey's office. -Hey, it's me. Any messages?
-有不少 你在那里 -我正在漂牙
-Yeah. Quite a few. Where are you? -Just whitening.
吉姆说要开会
Jim says he wants a meeting today if possible.
-还有呢 -查普曼说她太太在太浩湖
-What else? -Chapman says his wife is now in Tahoe.
告诉阿姆斯特德我20分钟后回去
All right, tell Amstedler I'll return in 20 minutes.
叫雷格利翻查 维吉尼亚州的奥利芬档案
Get Wrigley to look up Oliphant V. Oliphant, Commonwealth of Virginia,
作为查普曼离婚案参考资料
for its relevance in the Chapman filing.
奥利芬档案 查普曼离婚案参考资料
Oliphant v. Oliphant. ReleVance in Chapman.
她带小孩去太浩湖
She said she took the kids to Tahoe?
-是的 -太浩湖的哪边
-That's right. -Wait. Which side of Tahoe?
她说是游湖
She said it was a cruise.
如果船绕着湖走一圈
Yeah, well, if the cruise goes all the way around the lake,
就会出本州水域 她就违法
she's left the state, and she's in breach.
叫雷格利准备提出诉讼
Tell Wrigley to prepare a filing to attach. Mmm-hmm.
列出全部资产
Everything.
住♥宅♥ 夏日别♥墅♥ 冬季别♥墅♥
Primary residence, beach house, ski cabin,
车 股票 债券 牙线
auto, stocks, bonds, dental floss.
要挂断了
Gonna lose you.
告诉佛瑞德艾马崔汀
And tell Fred Armatrading that
我们拍到他太太和口腔医生的照片
we have pictures of his wife with the oral surgeon.
为会议室准备好 九点半会议的水果面包
Oh, and get a fruit and pastry basket in the conference room for my 9:30.
今天还没有时间吃早餐
Didn't have time for breakfast this morning.
-你在哪里 -走向你那边
-Where are you? -Coming at you.
-九点的客人来到 邦妮唐诺里 -邦妮唐诺里
-Your 9:00 is here. Bonnie Donaly. -Bonnie Donaly.
唐诺里太太
Mrs. Donaly.
你丈夫拍下这几幅照片 确实有远见
Yes, your husband did show remarkable foresight in taking those pictures.
没有泳池
And, yes, absent a swimming pool,
却有泳池人员 难免令人起疑
the presence of a pool man would appear to be suspicious.
不过 真正的受害人是谁
But, madam, who is the real victim here?
让我向你建议
Let me suggest to you the following.
你丈夫曾经掴你 打你
Your husband, who on a prior occasion had slapped you, beat you.
-用词相信不恰当 -不 我...
-I think that word is not inappropriate. -No, I...
让我说完 我不管谁先动手
Let me finish, please. I'm not concerned with who slapped whom first.
你丈夫不断打你...
Your husband, who had beaten you repeatedly...
不 他没有...
No, he never...
不断打 还挥动你的手♥枪♥
Please. Repeatedly, was at the time, brandishing your firearm.
-他的手♥枪♥ -我们会替你取回手♥枪♥
-It was his gun. -And we'll get it back for you.
蓄意枪击一位老朋友
Trying, in his rage, to shoot an acquaintance, a friend of long standing.
他们合不来
They never really cared for each other.
若不是你冷静 及时制止
And if not for your cool-headed intervention,
他早已杀害无辜 自毁前途
his tantrum might have ended this schmo's life and ruined his own.
所谓越轨行为 是他无中生有
As for the sexual indiscretion which he imagined took place,
其实是他自己搭上泳池人员
wasn't it, in fact, he who was sleeping with the pool man?
不对 我的假设太大胆了 他不是那种...不
No? Am I going too far here? Were his sexual... No.
-我不...-抱歉 我不是先知
-I don't... -Sorry. I'm not omniscient.
重点是他无法证明他的假设
The point is that he acted upon an assumption which he cannot prove,
而你又否认
and, I take it, you deny.
-这...-好 我接办本案
-Well... -Fine. I'll take the case.
我必须先和奥利欧勒露谈谈
It's imperative that I meet with Oliver Olerud before we proceed any further,
把供词的棱角 捏得顺顺滑滑
so that I can massage the kinks out of our testimony.
你真有把握吗
Do you really think we could put all this across?
唐诺里太太 我认为真♥相♥再明显不过
The truth is so self-evident to me, Mrs. Donaly,
假如你丈夫决定提出诉讼
that I'm sure that I'll be able to make it equally as transparent to any jury,
我会令陪审团同意我的看法
should your husband decide to take it that far.
我们下次再估计 你丈夫的资产净值
We'll need to caucus again to draw up a picture of your husband's net worth.
也就是敌方情势
A map of enemy territory, so to speak.
他是电视节目的制片
You said that he's a television producer?
一个叫《时光流逝》的肤浅肥皂剧
He has a soap opera, The Sands of Time. It's a silly show.
就快要变你的了 非常多谢
Well, it'll be yours soon. Thank you very much.
-谢谢你 梅西先生 -再见
-Oh, thank you, Mr. Massey. -Yes. Bye-bye.
不得不佩服他拍下这些照片
Still you have to admire him for taking those pictures.
古德曼太太 你指证
Now, Mrs. Gutman, you testified
结婚36年来 你丈夫一直把你当作性♥奴♥
that you were your husband's sexual slave for 36 years during your marriage.
除了他在东南亚服役的那两年
Except for two years when he was in the Navy in Southeast Asia.