我想让它在线上。
I want it on the line.
但我还能做什么呢?
But what else can I do?
我不能一次性筹到一千美元。
I can't raise $1,000 in one lump sum.
我…我就是做不到。
I... I just can't do it.
你知道,我是个有趣的人。
You know, I'm a funny guy.
你看到刚才进去的那个杯子了吗?
You see that mug just went in there?
他想把我当傻瓜耍。
He tried to play me for a sucker.
在玩扑克。他的神经反对我的资金。
Sat in a poker game. His nerve against my bankroll.
他输了,现在他在努力。每周40美元。
He lost, and now he's working it off. 40 bucks a week.
但我已经提出按周付你钱了。
But I've just offered to pay you by the week.
是啊,但我不会对朋友这么做。
Yeah, but I don't do that with my friends.
朋友可以拿走我的衬衫,但在生意场上,我谁也不相信。
A friend can have my shirt, but in business, I don't trust nobody.
我也不喜欢用分期付款的方式交朋友。
And I don't like to make friends on the installment plan.
对不起,英尼斯先生。我…我觉得你不明白。
I'm sorry, Mr. innes. I... I don't think you understand.
你只是不知道找到那孩子对我意味着什么。
You just don't know what finding that kid means to me.
当然,我做的。
Sure, I do.
你知道吗,你是个有趣的女孩。
You know, you're a funny gal.
你不喜欢爆米花,有时候我觉得你甚至不喜欢我。
You don't like popcorn, and sometimes I think you don't even like me.
我不是一直都喜欢爆米花的。
You know, I didn't always like popcorn.
我试过之后才喜欢上它。
Didn't like it until I tried it.
刚开始有点难以接受,让我很不爽。
At first it was kind of hard to take, used to stick in my craw.
我想我对你来说也是这样,不是吗?
I guess I hit you about the same way, don't 1?
喜欢我的人是我的朋友。
Now, those that like me are my friends.
我愿意为他们做任何事。否则,就只是生意。
I'd do anything for them. Otherwise, it's just business.
对不起,英尼斯先生。我…我刚刚提出要付钱给你……鸡饲料。
I'm sorry, Mr. innes. I... I've just offered to pay you... Chicken feed.
我告诉过你会花你一千,不是吗?
I told you it would cost you a grand, didn't 1?
当然,如果你不想把它当作一种生意,为什么不……
Of course, if you don't want to put it on a business basis, why...
你想杀了我,是吗?
You'd like to kill me, wouldn't you?
你会读心术。
You're a mind reader.
如果我是你,我就不会去想因为也许我是找到你孩子的最后机会。
I wouldn't think about it if I were you because maybe I'm the last chance to find your kid.
顺便说一句,你不能跟任何人谈论这件事。
And, by the way, you're not to talk to nobody about this.
没有人看见吗?
Nobody, see?
因为如果传播出去,你就永远见不到你的孩子了。
Because if it gets around, you'll never see your baby.
你确定不来点这个吗?
Sure you won't have some of this?
克拉克先生。我找不到我的卡了。一定是有人拿错了。
Mr. Clark. I can't find my card. Someone must have taken it by mistake.
哦,哈利女士。
Oh, Ms. Haley.
这是你的时间。两天。
Here's your time. Two days.
你是说我被解雇了?
You mean I'm fired?
你能期待什么呢?这是11:30。
What can you expect? It's 11:30.
但我没办法,真的,我没办法。你看到…对不起,这里不是银行。
Oh, but I couldn't help it, honest, I couldn't. You see... Sorry, but this is not a bank.
今晚值班,是吗,乔?
On duty tonight, aren't you, Joe?
是的。
Yeah.
我休息一下。为什么?
A break for me. Why?
我穿着你的新衣服。
I'm wearing your new suit.
更不用说我的衬衫了。
To say nothing of my shirt.
你不是一直说你会尽力帮我吗?
Well, didn't you always say you'd give me the shirt off your back?
确定。我不是说我的好。
Sure. I didn't mean my good one.
你拿着我的领带要去哪?
Hey, where you going with my necktie?
带它出去吃饭。
Taking it out to dinner.
你要是敢吃带肉汁的东西我就割了你的喉咙。
Well, you eat anything with gravy on it and I'll cut your throat.
别傻了,他可买♥♥不起肉汁。
Don't be a sap. He can't afford gravy.
这家伙怎么打扮得这么花枝招展?
What's with this guy, getting all dolled up?
是啊,这到底是怎么回事?
Yeah, what's it all about, anyway?
——那是什么?——这是法语。
- What's that? - That's French.
为了什么?
For what?
"喂这个女人。"
For "feed the woman."
晚上,诺顿女士。哦,晚上好,医生。
Evening, Ms. Norton. Oh, good evening, doctor.
病史,海莉,珍妮特·海莉,日间门诊病人。
Case history, Haley, Janet Haley, day clinic patient.
"哈斯,哈吉特,哈克林,哈考维茨,海莉"
"Haas, hadgett, haklin, hakowitz, Haley."
我们到了。珍妮特哈雷。烧,轻微的感染。
Here we are. Janet Haley. Burn, minor infection.
不是你,基尔代尔博士。
Not you, Dr. kildare.
病人应该回来的。感染可能会扩散。
Well, the patient should have come back. The infection might spread.
它有。
It has.
你不会不带工具箱就打电♥话♥来吧?
You're not going to call without your toolkit, are you?
我去麦奎尔那里买♥♥。再见。
Oh, I'll pick that up at mcguire's. See you later.
再见。
Goodbye.
你好,医生。你好。
Hello, doc. Hello.
你好,医生。相同吗?
Hi, doc. Same?
是的。画一,包二。
Yeah. Draw one, wrap up two.
出来了,是吧?
Ah, steppin' out, huh?
一点。
A little.
品脱或夸脱吗?
Pints or quarts?
夸脱。
Quarts.
你在这儿,都包扎好了,可以邮寄了。
There you are, all wrapped up and ready for mailing.
谢谢。
Thanks.
把这个带走。
Take this with you.
那是什么?不要紧。
And what's that? Never mind.
把它放在你的口袋里。把它搬开。
Put it in your pocket. Put it away.
那是我的出租车,杰夫。
That's my taxi, Jeff.
我明天给你钱。
I'll pay you tomorrow.
好吧。你在这里信用不错,医生。
Okay. Your credit's good here, doc.
谢谢。
Thanks.
哦,对不起,医生。好吧。
Oh, sorry, doc. Okay.
你要往哪边走,麦克?东方。
Which way you going, Mac? East.
市中心吗?是的。
Downtown? Yeah.
世界真小。Soam我。
It's a small world. Soam I.
好吧!
Okay!
是谁?
Who is it?
开放。这是海军陆战队。
Open up. It's the marines.
哦,是你。
Oh, it's you.
为什么,当然。你不去看医生,所以医生来找你。
Why, sure. You wouldn't come to the doctor, so the doctor came to you.
好吧,我……你不想让我进来吗?
Well, I... Well, don't you want to ask me to come in?
是的,我当然喜欢。
Yes, of course I do.
谢谢。外面很寂寞。
Thanks. It's lonesome out there.
你看,我……有什么事吗?
You see, I... What's the matter?
什么都没有。为什么?
Nothing. Why?
你一直在哭。
You've been crying.
来吧,把一切都告诉医生。
Come on, now, tell the doctor all about it.
不,我没有。也许我感冒了。
No, I haven't. Maybe I'm getting a cold.
这是不好的。病人拒绝向医生倾诉。
That's bad. Patient refuses to confide in doctor.
你不该来的。
You shouldn't have come.
为什么不呢?我不仅给病人开药方,我还带来了食物。
Why not? I not only prescribe food, I bring it.
你想不想要一群小鸡鸡,一套土豆沙拉,一大块巧克力蛋糕,还有几瓶上等啤酒作为晚餐?
How'd you like a flock of weenies, a set of potato salad, a slab of chocolate cake, and a couple of bottles of very elegant beer for your dinner?
你到底来干什么?
What did you really come for?
我就是那种喜欢上病人的医生。
Well, that's the kind of a doctor I am when I take a fancy to a patient.
但我……我通常没有客人。
But I... I don't usually have company.
你不是结婚了吗?
You're not married?
在爱吗?男朋友吗?
In love? Boyfriend?
没有,没有男朋友。
No, no boyfriend.
请考虑我的申请。
Consider my application filed.
更好的注意。我不是男朋友的类型。
Better watch out. I'm not the type for boyfriends.
我这辈子都是坏消息。
I've been bad news all my life.
我要碰碰运气。
I'll take a chance.
喂,我知道你怎么了。
Say, I know what's the matter with you.
什么?
What?
你不喜欢热狗。
You don't like hot dogs.
我爱他们。
I love them.
那么,来吧,我们把它们煮了。
Then, come on, let's cook 'em.
好的,让我们。
Okay, let's.
现在看来我们说得通了。
Now, it seems like we're making sense.
嘿,厨房♥在哪儿?
Hey, where's the kitchen?
就在那边。
That's it over there.
你就是宿舍里的人所说的财阀。
Well, you're what the boys at the dormitory would call a plutocrat.
什么是富豪?
What's a plutocrat?
任何拥有双煤气炉的人。
Anybody which owns a two-burner gas stove.
你知道吗,过去三年我一直在用一次性炊具做饭。
You know, I've been cooking up victuals on a one-burner for the last three years.
我们是严格的班级,好吧。
Oh, we're strictly class here, all right.
现在,在这里。你去摆桌子,我马上就把宴会准备好。
Now, here. You go set the table, and I'll have this banquet whipped up in no time.
没有的事。我不是一个整理桌子的人。
Nothing doing. I'm not a table setter.
我是你见过的最好的小炊具。
I'm the best little cooker-upper you ever saw.
电影精选列表