好吧,医生。非常感谢。
All right, doctor. Thank you very much.
请问我该去哪里?
Where do I go, please?
就在那里。
Right in there.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我要带她去这里吗?
Is this where I take her?
是的,就在那里。谢谢你!
Yes, right in there. Thank you.
小姐,你得填张申请表。
Young lady, you'll have to make out an application.
我不知道你是怎么到这层的。
I don't know how you got on this floor.
21日,22日,23日。这边请。
21, 22, 23. This way, please.
24日,25日……我以为下一个就是我。
24, 25... I thought I was next.
的号♥码是多少?26。
What's the number? Twenty-six.
你。护士,这个病人。
You are. Nurse, this patient.
请坐那儿。我们会打电♥话♥给你的。
Please sit down there. We'll call your number.
介意她和她一起进去吗?
Mind if she goes in with her?
我告诉你,他不会伤害你的。
I'm telling you, he wouldn't hurt you.
-打电♥话♥给布朗利医生。-打电♥话♥给布朗利医生。
- Calling Dr. brownley. - Calling Dr. brownley.
brownley博士称。
Calling Dr. brownley.
她怎么了?
What's the matter with her?
这伤了她的耳朵。
It hurts her by 'em ear.
哦,医生!
Oh, doctor!
哦,妈妈在这里!妈妈的!
Oh, mama's here! Mama's here!
-打电♥话♥给威尔逊医生。-打电♥话♥给莱利医生。
- Calling Dr. Wilson. - Calling Dr. Riley.
威尔逊博士称。莱利博士称。
Calling Dr. Wilson. Calling Dr. Riley.
好吧,小女人。她现在没事了。
Okay, little lady. She'll be all right now.
把这个交给服务台的护士。
Just give this to the nurse at the desk.
听着,医生,既然我们来了,我在想,你能不能告诉我一些减肥的方法?
Look, doctor, as long as we're here, I was wondering, couldn't you tell me something for reducing, maybe?
你应该试试运动。
You should try exercise.
运动吗?
Exercise?
是的。试着每天三次定时远离餐桌。
Yes. Just try pushing yourself away from the table regularly, three times a day.
-打电♥话♥给克劳德医生。-打电♥话♥给克劳德医生。
- Calling Dr. crowder. - Calling Dr. crowder.
克劳德博士称。
Calling Dr. crowder.
基尔代尔博士。
Dr. kildare.
它是什么吗?
Is it something?
我看像是链球菌。
Looks like strep to me.
看看你能做些什么。
See what you can make of it.
让我看看。
Let me take a look.
我觉得是链球菌病。更好的承认她。
I think it's strep, all right. Better admit her.
温度是多少?
What's the temperature?
和一个。
Hundred and one.
进行血液培养。(不要浪费时间。)
Take a blood culture. Don't waste any time.
正确的。
Right.
手掌女士。
Ms. palmar.
-打电♥话♥给威尔逊医生。-打电♥话♥给莱利医生。
- Calling Dr. Wilson. - Calling Dr. Riley.
威尔逊博士称。莱利博士称。
Calling Dr. Wilson. Calling Dr. Riley.
威尔逊博士称。莱利博士称。
Calling Dr. Wilson. Calling Dr. Riley.
你就在那里。我想你会没事的。
There you are. I think you'll be okay.
哦,谢谢你,医生。哎呀,这很棒。
Oh, thanks, doc. Gee, that's swell.
听着,我想问你点事。
Say, listen, I wanna ask you something.
我要去旅行了。
You know, I'm going away on a trip.
如果我晕船怎么办?
What'll I do if I get seasick?
你会想出办法的。
You'll think of something.
谢谢你,医生。
Thanks, doctor.
-给post医生打电♥话♥。-给福布斯医生打电♥话♥
- Calling Dr. post. - Calling Dr. Forbes.
这似乎对治疗效果很好。
That seems to be responding very nicely to treatment.
显然你已经把它处理好了。
You've evidently taken care of it.
静静不动。这还不算太糟。
Hold still. That's not so bad.
请坐下。
Sit down, please.
基尔代尔医生马上就来治疗你。
Dr. kildare will take care of you in just a moment.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我们来看看手腕。
Well, let's have a look at the wrist.
左前臂二度烧伤,长5厘米,宽2厘米。
Second-degree burn, left forearm, 5 by 2cm.
你是怎么做到的?
How'd you do it?
在打褶机上烧的。
Burned it on a pleating machine.
是的,医生。
Yes, doctor.
嗯…酒精。
Uh... alcohol.
要多久才会好?
How long before it'll be okay?
嗯,这很难说。很严重的感染。什么时候发生的?
Well, it's hard to say. Pretty badly infected. When did it happen?
大约三天前。
About three days ago.
你为什么不早点进去?
Why didn't you get in sooner?
我得工作了。
I've got to work.
如果你想保住这只胳膊的话。
Not if you want to keep this arm.
你打算做什么?
What are you going to do?
把它切下来给我?
Cut it off and give it to me?
这是一个好主意。
That's an idea.
疼吗?
Hurt?
一点。
A little.
单宁。
Tannic.
你就在那里。
There you are.
你最好明天再来,让我来穿。
You'd better drop back tomorrow and let me dress this.
我会的,只要我活着。
I will, if I live.
好吧,试着活下去,因为这会损害我的名誉。
Well, try to live, on account of it'll hurt my reputation.
然后我会……我得试试。谢谢你,医生。
Then I'll... I'll have to try. Thanks, doctor.
营养不良,疲惫。
Poor nutrition, exhaustion.
把嗅盐递给我。
Hand me those smelling salts.
我…我想我一定是昏过去了。
I... I guess I must have fainted.
这是一个很好的猜测。
That's a pretty good guess.
你上次吃东西是什么时候?
And when did you eat last?
我现在感觉很好。
I feel okay now.
打破了?
Broke?
不。为什么?
No. Why?
你看起来饥饿。
You look half-starved.
哪一半?
Which half?
这可不好笑。
Well, it's not funny.
如果你想继续工作,你最好吃点东西。
If you want to keep on working, you'd better eat.
哦,我很好。只是我…我叫你走之前,你就坐在原地别动。
Oh, I'm all right. It's just that I... You sit right where you are until I tell you to go.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
慢慢地喝。
And drink it slowly.
让你变成一个新的女人。
Make a new woman out of you.
叫琼斯博士…这是一种改进。
Calling Dr. Jones... That'll be an improvement.
基尔代尔博士。
Dr. kildare.
莫里斯女士,陪着病人。
Ms. Morris, stay with the patient.
她一会儿就好了。
She'll be all right in a few moments.
是的,医生。
Yes, doctor.
你慢慢来把它做完,然后回家休息。
You take your time and finish that, then go home and rest.
记住我说过的话。
And remember what I said.
吃吧,不然他们会用吸墨纸把你带走的。
Eat, or they'll be picking you up on a blotter.
谢谢你,医生。
Thanks, doctor.
你最好明天再来,让我看看你的手腕。
And you'd better drop back tomorrow and let me have a look at that wrist.
-打电♥话♥给亚瑟医生。-韦斯特博士。
- Calling Dr. Arthur. - Dr. west.
米勒医生,希克斯医生,拉什医生,斯科特医生。
Dr. Miller, Dr. Hicks, Dr. lasher, Dr. Scott.
你好,布莱恩女士。你好,医生。
How do you do, Ms. Blaine? How do you do, doctor?
你好,布莱恩女士。你好,医生。
Hello, Ms. Blaine. Hello, doctor.
-你好吗?-你好吗?
- How do you do? - How do you do?
先生们,我今天下午把你们叫到这里,是因为我相信我接下来要说的话应该引起你们每一个人的深切关注。
Gentlemen, I have called you here this afternoon because I believe that what I'm about to say should be of deep concern to each and every one of you.
我这有一份医院外科委员会的报告关于周医生做的一个手术。
I have here a report of the surgical committee of this hospital regarding an operation performed by Dr. weeks.
我相信你们都知道这些事实。
I believe the facts are known to all of you.
威克斯医生自作主张,在手术中采用了一种完全实验性的方法。
Dr. weeks took it upon himself to employ a wholly experimental method in surgery.
大家都知道,肝破裂通常是致命的,因为出血。
As you all know, a rupture of the liver is generally fatal because of hemorrhage.
在试图阻止这种出血,唯一被接受的方法是床垫缝合。
In attempting to stop this hemorrhage, the only accepted method is a mattress suture.
然而,weeks医生放弃了已经接受的方法,从直肌中取下部分,并将其缝合到肝脏中,结果除了导致更多的出血之外,什么也没完成。
Yet Dr. weeks discarded the accepted method, took parts from the rectus muscle and sewed them into the liver, accomplishing nothing other than to cause more hemorrhage.
病人过期。
The patient expired.
周医生,我很遗憾地告诉你外科委员会认为你的工作不适合作为本院的住院外科医生。
Dr. weeks, it is my unhappy duty to inform you that the surgical committee considers your work as unbecoming a resident surgeon of this hospital.
他们要求立即解雇你。
And they demand your immediate dismissal.
我能说几句吗,费森博士?
May I say something, Dr. fearson?
基尔代尔博士。
Dr. kildare.
我和weeks医生都有责任。
I was just as much to blame for this as Dr. weeks.
我们一起研究出了那次行动的原理。
We worked out the theory for that operation together.
只是在紧急情况下,weeks医生是第一个做手术的。
It just happened that in an emergency, Dr. weeks was the first to perform it.
病人死了。
And the patient died.
病人无论如何都会死的,我们都知道。
The patient would have died anyhow, we all know that.
电影精选列表