- My father died the day I was born.
- 我父亲在我出生那天就去世了
I was raised by Fyodor Dostoevsky and Friedrich Nietzsche.
基本上靠读 陀思妥耶夫斯基 和 尼采 长大
When I was 12 my mother took me to a psychic who said
我12岁时妈妈带我去找算命先生
in a past life I was hit in the head by a movie camera
算命先生说我上辈子被摄像机砸坏了脑袋
and I died not knowing my own name.
稀里糊涂就死掉了
He said that's why in this lifetime I'd be allergic to film.
因此我这辈子碰不得电影
He must've had the wrong guy.
算命先生肯定搞错了
I'm a filmmaker.
老子就是拍电影的
Yeah, Ma.
嗯,妈~
Yeah, hey, I got the care package.
嗯,呃,我收到医药包裹了
Yeah, thanks.
嗯,谢谢。
I'm taking the vitamins, yeah, yeah.
嗯嗯,我在吃维生素片了
No, I feel a lot better now since I've been taking them.
没事了,自从开始服用我感觉好了很多
I'm working on the script, yeah.
是的,我在写剧本
Well, I got fired.
呃,我被公♥司♥炒鱿鱼了
You know, well, I mean it's actually good
呃,这其实是件好事儿
Because it gives me more time to work on the script
因为这样我就有更多时间写剧本
and to meet people, you know.
以及有更多时间见朋友
Yeah, well I am gonna need help with the rent again.
呃,我又该缴房♥租了
So do you think you can?
您能赞助点不?
Thanks.
谢谢
Listen, that'll be my Christmas present, all right?
这就当是给我的圣诞节礼物,好吧?
No no no, don't get me a Christmas present,
不不不,别给我买♥♥圣诞礼物
just, you know, that'll be it.
就,这个,赞助就是圣诞礼物了
Okay.
好吧
How you doing?
您最近过得好吗?
You okay, yeah?
还好吗?
Oh, listen, Ma, listen, I gotta go, okay?
妈,我得挂了,行吗?
All right, I'll call you back later.
好的,晚点再打给你
Okay.
好
Buh bye.
拜~
New York, New York.
纽约啊,纽约
If I could take living there I could take living anywhere.
如果我能在纽约生存,那我就能在任何地方生存
Only problem is I'm broke.
唯一的问题就是 我破产了
It could be worse.
生活本可能更糟
I could be a rat in a laboratory experiment.
我可能是只实验室小白鼠
And you know, every great artist had to suffer a little
而且,每个伟大得艺术家在成名前
before they got their big break.
都必须经历一点磨难
And some have had to suffer their whole lives
甚至有些承受了一辈子磨难
and ended up broke and dead before they got their due.
到头来还是破产,没成名就死翘翘了
But hey, I'm not worried.
而我,一点都不担心
Someday people are gonna know who I am.
总有一天人们会知道我是谁
Aldolfo Rollo.
会知道 Aldolfo Rollo 的
- 15,
14,
13,
12,
11,
10,
nine,
eight,
seven,
six,
five,
four,
three,
two,
one.
Ready or not, here I come.
藏好没有,我来了噢
I thought you were someone.
我以为你是别人呢
- No, I...
- 不是,我...
Excuse me.
借过一下
- I thought you were my nephew.
- 我还以为你是我侄子
Okay, ready?
准备好了?
Get set, go!
预备,开始!
- Angelica.
- Angelica
You could be the star of my movie.
在我的电影里你就是那最耀眼的明星
Such beauty and grace.
如此优雅漂亮
You turned this whole coffee shop into a shrine.
因为你的存在这整个咖啡店都变得神圣起来
Everything in here becomes holy.
这里的一切都变得如此圣洁
I could sit here for hours ordering coffee
我能在这里坐上好几个小时喝咖啡
after sacred coffee from you, Angelica.
经过你的手的圣咖,Angelica.
- [Man] Hello Angie.
- 你好啊,Angie.
- [Man] Hi Angie.
- 嗨 Angie.
- [Man] Hi.
- 嗨
Hey, your hair looks beautiful today.
嗨,你今天的头发太好看了
- What's up Angie?
- 你好吗 Angie?
- Thank you.
- 谢谢
For you.
这是您的
- [Man] Thank you.
- 谢谢
- [Angelica] Thank you very much.
- [Angelica] 非常感谢
- [Man] It's about time you changed the thing.
- [Man] 你该把那东西换掉了
- [Aldolfo] You're happy to see me.
- [Aldolfo] 你很高兴见到我
I know you are because your face brightens
我就知道,因为每当我来这里的时候
when I come around.
你都满脸写着高兴
- You finished?
- 你喝完了吗?
- Yeah, yes I am.
- 呃,喝完了
Did you find your nephew?
找到你侄子了吗?
(speaking foreign language)
(说的外语)
- Yes, that's it.
- 对,这就对了
That's right, thank you, Mama.
好了,谢谢你大妈
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, how about a song for a lady who pays her rent on time?
来来来,给准时缴房♥租的女士唱首歌♥怎么样?
- Yeah, she deserves it.
- 好啊,她值得歌♥颂
- High or low?
- 你唱高音还是低音?
- I'll take low.
- 我唱低音
♪ You were on time, my friend ♪
♪ Bless your heart ♪
♪ Till we raise the rent again ♪
(speaking foreign language)
(说的外语)
♪ You are the one ♪
- Hey, Mr. Hollywood.
- 嘿,好莱坞先生
- Don't sneak up behind us like that.
- 别这样从我们身后溜走
Did you like our singing?
喜欢听我们唱歌♥吗?
- Oh, that was really beautiful,
- 噢,唱得真是太好听了
I should put you in a movie or something.
我应该用到我电影的配乐里去
- You're too cute.
- 你真逗
- You know, before you put us in a movie, Mr. Hollywood,
- 先别什么电影配乐啦
you know, where's the rent?
房♥租呢?
- You know, I called my mother, she's gonna give me
- 给我妈打过电♥话♥了,她会给我房♥租钱
the money, I'll have it for you by the end of the week.
这周末我就能拿到钱了
- The end of the week? 这周末?
- Yeah, Sunday. 嗯,周日
- Sunday?
- 周日?
Sunday's no good, you know, all the banks
周日不行,银行在周日都要
are closed on Sunday.
关门的
- Oh, well Monday then.
- 噢,那就周一
- No, forget about Monday, that's next week,
- 不行,周一那是下周了
I want it this week.
这周我就要收到钱
- You have the money Friday.
- 你要周五拿到钱
I want the money.
我周五就要收钱
- [Man] Yeah, I want the money.
- 对,周五收钱
- By Friday. 最迟周五
- By Friday. 最迟周五
- Or I break your fucking skull.
- 否则打爆你的头
- Or I'll break your fucking skull.
- 否则打爆你的头
- That's all, like that.
- 行吧,就这样
- That's that, like that.
- 行吧,就这样
- Don't tell me, I'm telling you it's like that.
- 别跟我说,我在告诉你要怎样
You have the money Friday--
你周五必须拿到钱
- Hey, let me, I'll do it--
- 嘿,我来,我来说
- No, I'm doing it 'cause you can't.
- 别,我在跟他说,你不行
- I'm doing it, what do you mean you're doing it?
- 我在跟他说呀,什么叫我不行?
- You wanna work for me you do it my way, you understand?
- 你想跟我做事,就得照我说的做,明白?
- Listen, I'm gonna grow, you understand?
- 你听好了,我会做大的,明白吗?
- You're what?
- 你啥?
- You told me I could grow in this job.
- 你说过干这行我能越做越大
- In the garden you'll grow.
- 在地里吧,越长越大
- Meet you in the garden.
- 你特码说啥
Hey, hey come here.
嘿,过来别跑
You know, you put me in this position, you understand?
是你♥他♥妈♥的让我难做,明白吗?
No, here you are, you put me in this position, okay?
电影精选列表