You came here looking for a monster.
现在你找到了
Now you found one.
博伊斯
Boyce...
看吧
Behold.
死而复生
A resurrection.
不
No!
博伊斯 我们得走了
Boyce, we have to go.
快走吧
Let's go!
快
Quick!
把绳索切断
Cut the cable.
把绳索切断
Cut the cable!
快点
Cut it!
我们得爬上去
We have to climb!
快来
Come on!
她为什么没杀了我
Why didn't she finish me?
她倒是想
She tried.
果然是个女巫
A witch, indeed.
我们怎么过去
How do we cross?
我们得绕路过去
We have to go around.
那我们快走
Then let's move.
他们会朝山的方向走
They'll be headed for the mountains.
不 他们走的是死路一条
No. Hell is where they re headed.
你没事吧
You all right?
只是喝醉了
Drunk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没有你我就死在那了
I could've died back there.
不会的
No, you couldn't.
至少你得先把我带到骷髅河
Not until you get me to Skull River.
好 我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
你能不能帮我缝合一下伤口
Would you mind stitching me up?
当然
Of course.
我可能会睡过去一会
I think I'd like to pass out now.
干得不错
Nice work.
还是很疼
Still hurts.
把这个喝了
Drink this.
你在想你的朋友们吗
You're thinking about your friends?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
罗斯是个好人
Ross was a good man.
我认识他很久了
Known him a long time.
玛拉
Mara.
我会杀了那些人 让他们付出代价
I'm going to kill them for what they did.
你为什么来这里 博伊斯
Why do you travel out here, Boyce?
我喜欢城市 城里人
I love the city, the people,
酒很够劲 食物也好吃
a strong drink, good food.
但是有时候我也会把这里当成家
Yet a part of me only feels at home here.
听风的声音
Listening to the wind.
观察暗影
Watching the shadows.
看见那个了吗 格雷·艾丽斯
See there, Gray Alys?
看见那束光是怎么闪烁流转的了吗
See the way the lights shimmer and shift?
盯着看一会 你就能看到一些形状
You can see shapes in them if you look long enough.
是的
Yes.
很美
It's beautiful.
我知道你能看见
I knew you'd see.
我们很像 你和我
We're alike, you and I.
骨子里的
In our blood.
我们是一类人
We're two of a kind.
我从你的眼睛里就能看出来
I could see it in your eyes.
距离满月还有2天
你怀孕了
You are pregnant.
你可以退下了
You may go now.
你听见了吗
Did you hear?
肯定没听见
Of course, you didn't.
我们有继承人了
We have an heir.
虽然和你完全没关系
Not that you had anything to do with it.
你想不想知道
Do you want to know who the father
谁是新领主的父亲
of the new Overlord is?
博伊斯
Boyce.
那是他的名字
That's his name.
一个普通的猎人
A simple hunter.
我曾经也是个普通女孩
I once was a simple girl myself.
看看现在的我
Look at me now.
高桥 火地 影之毒源 灰色沙丘 大裂谷 贸易站
影之毒源
火车
The train.
我们必须马上穿过去 否则会被他们追上
We'll need to take the pass or they'll run us down.
这会很危险
It'll be dangerous.
入夜后恶魔会在这片山脉游荡
When night falls, demons roam these mountains.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
这就是我们的防守据点
This is where we make a stand.
帮我一下
Help me with these.
我们需要整夜生火
We need a fire all night.
火焰是它们唯一惧怕的东西
Flame is the only thing they fear.
时间不多了
We don't have long.
做好准备
Prepare yourself.
它们来了
Here they come.
格雷·艾丽斯
Gray Alys.
你不该
You should not have
回到这里
come back here.
别管他
Leave him.
博伊斯
Boyce!
帮我一把 博伊斯
Help me! Boyce!
我感受不到
The fire from your hands,
你手中的火焰
I didn't feel it.
根本没有火焰
There was no fire.
它伤不了我们
It couldn't have hurt us,
但对它们来说幻象足够真实
but to them the illusion was real enough.
那你为何还要承受痛苦
Why do you suffer then?
我驾驭的力量需要付出代价
The powers I wield come at a price.
我听见那怪物和你说话
I heard the monster talking to you.
它认识我
He knew me.
在很久以前
A long time ago.
怎么会
How?
这个地方藏着巨大宝藏
There is a great treasure inside of this place.
一种无上力量
An immense power.
有个男人来找我
A man came to me.
他贪婪 渴求力量
He was greedy, power hungry.
他们都这样
They all are.
可是我无法拒绝 所以帮了他
But I can refuse no one, so I helped him.
但这地方是毒药
But this place is poison.
把他和手下变成了你看到的怪物
It turned him and his men into what you saw.
他不该找我帮忙
He shouldn't have asked me for help.
没人应该找我帮忙
No one should ever ask me for help.
我本应孤身一人
I should just be left alone.
你现在有我了
You're with me now.
距离满月还有1天
西边有踪迹
There are tracks to the west.
他们就在附近
They are close.
旧领主已死
The Overlord is dead,
但王后怀有身孕
but the queen is with child!
新任领主万岁
All hail the new Overlord!
旧领主已死
The Overlord is dead!
新任领主万岁
All hail the new Overlord.
王后万岁
And all hail the queen.
王后万岁
All hail the queen.
领主和王后万岁
Hail the Overlord and hail the queen.
感谢您 大主教
Thank you, Patriarch.
如今我们都得偿所愿
Now we both have what we wanted.
你得到了继承人 我则得到他的权力
You have your heir and I have his power.
十六年 直到他成年
16 years until your child will be of age.
这段时间由您掌权
We couldn't ask for his authority
是再合适不过了
to be in better hands.
您过奖了
You are too kind.
大主教 没有您睿智的建议与坚定支持