如果你有时间又有胆子听的话
If you've got the time and the stomach for it,
我给你讲个故事
I've got a story for you.
一个关于魔法和女巫
A tale of magic and witches,
关于探险和怪物
of quests and of monsters.
关于善和恶的故事
Of good and of evil.
可别误会了
But make no mistake.
这不是童话
This is no fairy tale.
也没有完美结局
And there are no happy endings.
在失落之地
你所熟知的世界已经消逝了
The world you know is gone,
被许久之前的战争之火吞噬
consumed by the flames of a great war long ago
死亡从天而降
when death rained from the sky.
现在剩下的只有失落之地
All that's left now are the Lost Lands,
充斥着在暗中蛰伏的扭曲怪物
filled with twisted creatures that dwell in the shadows.
所有幸存的人类都在一座城市避难
What remains of humanity takes refuge in a single city.
很久之前 一位神秘的女巫
Long ago, a mysterious witch,
格雷·艾丽斯 从失落之地中出现
Gray Alys, emerged from the Lost Lands.
这是我们相识的故事
This is the story of how we met
也是她救了我们两人性命的故事
and how she saved the both of us.
放下手上的工作
Stop your work!
放下手上的工作
Stop your work!
都来看看 以此为戒
Let this be an example to all.
没有人可以反抗教堂
No one shall defy the church.
他们都说你可以从格雷·艾丽斯那
They say you can buy anything
买♥♥到任何你想要的东西
you might desire from Gray Alys.
但最好不要
But it's better not to.
但人们仍然想要你的帮助
And still the people seek your help.
他们无知而愚蠢
They're ignorant, uneducated.
有些人穷 有些人富 所有人都很绝望
Some are poor, some rich. All are desperate.
我不拒绝任何人
I refuse no one.
你知道教堂是怎么看待你这种人的吗
Do you know what the church says about the likes of you?
我觉得你会告诉我的
I'm sure you're going to tell me.
你是魔鬼的化身
That you are of the devil
我们有责任将你铲除
and it's our duty to root you out.
以最高领主
In the name of the Overlord,
山下之城统治者
ruler of the City Under The Mountain,
信仰的最高祭司之名
High Priest of the Faith,
我判处你 格雷·艾丽斯
I sentence you, Gray Alys,
绞刑
to death by hanging.
忏悔吧 女人
Repent, woman.
我这是怎么了
What is happening to me?
你不可信了
You cannot be trusted.
你成为了女巫的奴隶
You're a slave to the witch.
追杀她
Hunt her down.
来我这
To me.
现身吧 女巫
Show yourself, witch.
动手
Do it.
杀了我
Do it.
女巫
Witch!
我会找到你的
I will find you.
你将在地狱中烈火焚身
You will burn in hell.
你将在地狱里烈火焚身 女巫
You will burn in hell, witch!
吊不死的女巫
The witch that will not hang.
吊不死的女巫
The witch that will not hang.
吊不死的女巫
The witch that will not hang.
吊不死的女巫
The witch that will not hang.
吊不死的女巫
The witch that will not hang.
吊不死的女巫
The witch that will not hang.
吊不死的女巫
The witch that will not hang.
吊不死的女巫
The witch that will not hang.
吊不死的女巫
The witch that will not hang.
如果有人想埋伏别人
If a man wanted to ambush another man,
这里就是最合适的地方
this would be the perfect spot.
在他眼睛还没适应黑暗时突袭他
Jump him while his eyes were still adjusting to the dark.
可以带上三四个朋友一起
Maybe even bring three, four friends.
确保万无一失
Make sure the job got done right.
这个一直没什么用处
This thing has never worked.
但它们从没失手过
But this never fails.
格雷·艾丽斯
Gray Alys.
听出我的脚步了
Did you recognize my footsteps?
不 是你的善意
No. Your kindness.
这座城市越来越坏了
This city gets worse and worse,
但你一直都这么大方
but you have always been so generous
从我还是个孩子时起就这样
ever since I was a child.
只对你这样
Only to you.
你从不问我要任何东西
You never ask anything of me.
奇怪
Strange.
你的声音跟我年轻时一模一样
You sound no different to when I was young,
但你应该跟我一样老才对
but you must be old now like me.
我确实比你更老
Older.
老得多
Much older.
我叫杰拉斯 -守卫队的队长
I am Jerais. - Captain of the Overwatch.
是你的领主派你来的吗
Have you come on behalf of the Overlord?
还是他的王后
Or perhaps his queen?
你为什么来拜访我
What brings you to visit one like me?
据说只要付钱 你就能实现任何愿望
It is said that for a price, you grant wishes.
你想买♥♥什么
What do you wish to buy?
退下吧
Leave us.
您确定吗
I'm not sure if that is wise.
听说你来自失落之地
Some say you came from the Lost Lands
你也了解生活在那里的东西
and that you know the things that live there.
黑暗的 非自然的造物
Dark, unnatural things.
这就是你想从我这里得到的吗
Is this what you want from me?
给你讲童话故事
To tell you fairy tales?
我想从你这里得到的是变成野兽的力量 格雷·艾丽斯
I want from you the power to become a beast, Gray Alys.
成为超越人类的存在 你对此感到惊讶吗
To be more than human. Does that shock you?
我见过的多了去了 你这要求不算什么
I have seen too much to be shocked so easily.
所以你能把变形术的秘诀卖♥♥给我吗
So you can sell me the secret of shapeshifting?
我想变成狼
To a wolf?
你真的想要这样
Are you certain you want what you ask for?
结果可能不如你所愿
You might not be happy with what you receive.
轮不到你操心这个 -我有帮忙的义务
This is not your concern. - I am compelled to help,
但我会警告每一个来找我的人 -我不是普通人
but I warn all who come to me. - I'm not all.
你接受我的出价吗
Will you accept my offer?
我有求必应 我会雇一个猎人
I refuse no one. I'll hire a hunter.
我们会为你找一个变形者 再把他的能力转移给你
We'll find you a shapeshifter and take its power.
等到满月的时候
Give me until the full moon
我会把你想要的东西带给你
and I will bring you what you desire.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
去失落之地
To the Lost Lands.
距离满月还有6天
那是什么 杰拉斯
What is it, Jerais?
你真的有求必应吗
Do you refuse no one?
来者不拒
No one.
那收下这个吧 我有想要的东西
Then accept it as my payment. I wish to buy for myself.
这块怀表是我的传家宝
This timepiece has been in my family for generations.
是我最珍贵的东西
It's my most valuable possession.
那你想要什么
And what do you wish for?
我想让你拒绝她
I want you to fail her.
守卫队誓死效忠领主
The Overwatch is sworn to loyalty,
但你却背叛了你的王后
yet you betray your queen.
我没有背叛
I am loyal.
我比她自己更清楚什么对她有益
I know what's good for her better than she knows herself.
她寻求的力量会毁了她的
This power that she seeks will destroy her.
我只想帮她
I only want to help.
你在撒谎 杰拉斯
You lie, Jerais.
你散发着嫉妒的酸臭味
You reek of jealousy.
我不跟你吵
I will not argue with you.
如果你不答应 我就走了
If you will not sell to me, I will leave.
我有求必应
I refuse no one.
你会得偿所愿
You shall have what you want.