谢谢邀请我们。-很高兴见到你。
Thanks for having us. - Good to meet you, yeah.
这就是我跟你说过的窗户。
These are the windows I was telling you about.
哦,令人难以置信的。
Oh, fabulous.
绝对漂亮。
Absolutely gorgeous.
嘿,怎么样?
Yo, how'd it go?
我们要开香槟吗?
Are we popping champagne?
房♥产经纪人看了一眼,然后就…“没有。”
The realtor took one look at this, and was, like... "No."
对她来说不行。
Well, nope on her.
你的衬衫上有东西。
There's something on your shirt.
只是这个。
Just this.
我表哥在那边,他的舌头耷拉着……一直想问…
My cousin over there, with his tongue hanging out... has been meaning to ask...
是吗?
Yeah?
像你这样的女士……我这个周末要做。
What a lady like yourself... would be doing this weekend.
你表弟跳舞吗?
Does your cousin dance?
就像喝醉了的契塔·里维拉。
Like a drunk Chita Rivera.
停止。
Stop.
告诉你的表妹……高地上的节日。
Tell your cousin... Fiesta in the Heights.
我们可以去几家俱乐部。
We can hit a few clubs.
看烟花。
Check out the fireworks.
保留它。
Keep it.
谢谢。-祝你今天愉快。
Thanks. - Have a good day.
♪哦,急!那是谁?♪
♪ Oh snap! Who's that? ♪
别碰我,我太热了!是的!♪
♪ Don't touch me, I'm too hot! Yes! ♪
♪帕索?♬我走了
♪ Que paso? Here I go ♪
♪涂料!你会看到她的
♪ So dope! Y tu lo sabes ♪
♬否paré♬-♬Sigué, sigué♬
♪ No paré ♪ - ♪ Sigué, sigué ♪
你看见我了吗?怪,怪♪
♪ Did you see me? Freaky, freaky ♪
这是怎样开始周末的
♪ What a way to begin the weekend ♪
桑尼,你想要什么都是自♥由♥的
♪ Sonny, anything you want is free, man ♪
我亲爱的多米尼加共和国
♪ And my dearly beloved Dominican Republic ♪
我没有忘记你-你
♪ I haven't forgotten you ♪ - ♪ You ♪
将会看到这甜心赚点小钱
♪ Gonna see this honey Gon' make a little money ♪
总有一天我会跳Jet Blue
♪ And one day I'll hop Jet Blue ♪ - ♪ Jet Blue ♪
但在那宿命的一天到来之前,我很感激我有了归宿
♪ But until that fateful day I'm grateful I got a destination ♪
我奔跑是为了回家
♪ I'm running to make it home ♪
家是凡妮莎逃离的地方
♪ And home's where Vanessa's running away from ♪
我奔跑是为了回家
♪ I'm running to make it home ♪
家是凡妮莎逃离的地方
♪ And home's where Vanessa's running away from ♪
社区沙龙是我目前工作的地方
♪ The neighborhood salon is the place I am working for the moment ♪
当我剪她们的头发时,女士们聊天分享
♪ As I cut their hair Ladies talk and share ♪
每一天谁在做谁,为什么
♪ Every day Who's doin' who and why ♪
邻里沙龙付给我的钱不是我想要的
♪ The neighborhood salon doesn't pay me What I wanna be making ♪
但我不介意
♪ But I don't mind ♪
当我扫马路的时候
♪ As I sweep the curb ♪
我能听到涡轮引擎的声音
♪ I can hear those turbo engines ♪
♬在天空中开辟一条道路
♪ Blazing a trail through the sky ♪
我抬头,想起过去的岁月
♪ I look up and think about the years gone by ♪
总有一天我步行去肯尼迪机场
♪ One day I'm walkin' to JFK ♪
我要坐飞机
♪ And I'm gonna fly ♪
不会太久了
♪ It won't be long now ♪
♬任何一天♬
♪ Any day ♪
姑娘,怎么回事?
Girl, what the hell?
看看你做了什么。
Look what you did.
是的,那是我的头发,女孩。你要怎么做?
Yes, that's my hair, girl. What you gonna do about it?
在中间!
And in the middle!
你让我看起来像只鹦鹉!
You got me walking around here looking like a cockatoo!
契塔里维拉吗?你说的是喝醉的契塔·里韦拉。
Chita Rivera? You said drunk Chita Rivera.
那是谁?
Who's that?
香蕉帽子女士?
Banana hat lady?
不,那是卡门·米兰达。
No, that's Carmen Miranda.
连心眉艺术家夫人?
Unibrow artist lady?
什么?不。- - - - - -闭嘴!
What? No. - Shut up!
西班牙传统月他们教了你什么?
What did they teach you for Hispanic Heritage Month?
听,跟我念。
Listen, and repeat after me.
契塔,丽塔,弗里达,西莉亚,多洛雷斯,伊莎贝尔,桑德拉,茱莉亚,里戈贝塔,米拉巴尔。
Chita, Rita, Frida, Celia, Dolores, Isabel, Sandra, Julia, Rigoberta, Mirabal.
准备好了吗?-是的!
Ready? - Yes!
走吧。-契塔,丽塔,弗里达,西莉亚,多洛雷斯…伊莎贝尔,桑德拉,茱莉亚……Rigoberta Mirabal。
Go. - Chita, Rita, Frida, Celia, Dolores... Isabel, Sandra, Julia... Rigoberta, Mirabal.
另外,索尼娅。最高法♥院♥法官。
Plus, Sonia. Supreme Court Justice.
来吧!我们走吧。
Come on! Let's go.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你们还开着吗,伙计?因为天气太热,大家都提早关门了。
Yo, you all still open, man? Everybody closed early 'cause of the heat.
我们去了游泳池-走吧。
We headed to the pool. - Let's go.
上帝是存在的!
There is a god!
没有我的允许,不许拿任何东西。
Yo, don't take nothing from there without my permission.
来吧,我们走,伙计。
Yo, come on, let's roll, man.
好吧,好吧。
All right, all right.
喂,桑尼,别这样。-我来了!
Yo, Sonny, come on. - Yeah, I'm coming!
哟,回答。
Yo, answer that.
喂?
Hello?
神圣的狗屎!
Holy shit!
是的,是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
为什么这些下疳会让我的脚趾起皱?
Yo, why these chancletas make my toes wrinkle?
移♥动♥,来吧。
Move, come on.
好像它们把我的关节挤在一起了。-Usnavi !5。
It's like they're squeezing my joints together. - Usnavi! Take 5.
电♥话♥!洛托办公室。
Phone call! Lotto office.
这些是乐透号♥码吗?-我们出♥售♥……一个赢家。
What, are these Lotto numbers? - We sold... a winner.
昨天。-什么?
Yesterday. - What?
哦,该死,我玩了,兄弟。
Oh, shit, I played, bro.
我们来谈谈利润分成吧。
Yo, let's talk profit sharing.
我想要你的一份。-是啊,我的分成是零
I want a cut of your cut. - Yeah, my cut is zero.
男人。-报酬是多少?
Man. - What's the payout?
别跟我说没有500美元。我花了很多钱买♥♥这些票。
And don't tell me no $500. I spent a lot of money on these tickets.
♬96000♬
♪ Ninety-six thousand ♪
♪该死的♪
♪ Damn ♪
♬96000♬
♪ Ninety-six thousand ♪
♪美元吗?大声叫!♪
♪ Dollars? Holla! ♪
♬96000♬
♪ Ninety-six thousand ♪
这是很多喷雾罐
♪ That's a lot of spray cans ♪
♬96000♬
♪ Ninety-six thousand ♪
哟,如果我明天中了乐透
♪ Yo, if I won the Lotto tomorrow ♪
好吧,我知道我不会费心去狂欢
♪ Well, I know I wouldn't bother goin' on no spendin' spree ♪
我选了一所商学院,交了入场费
♪ I pick a business school And pay the entrance fee ♪
也许如果你幸运的话你还会和我做朋友
♪ And maybe if you're lucky You'll stay friends with me ♪
我将成为一个商人,比尼娜的爸爸还富有
♪ I'll be a businessman Richer than Nina's daddy ♪
老虎伍兹和我在球场上,他是我的球童
♪ Tiger Woods and I on the links And he's my caddy ♪
我的钱正在赚钱,我正从po变成mo
♪ My money's makin' money I'm goin' from po' to mo' dough ♪
我想要铜戒指,像佛罗多一样
♪ Keep the bling I want the brass ring, like Frodo ♪
哦,不,这是吹牛先生
♪ Oh, no, here goes Mr. Braggadocio ♪
接下来你知道你像匹诺曹一样撒谎
♪ Next thing you know You lying like Pinocchio ♪
如果你害怕公牛,那就远离牛仔竞技
♪ If you're scared of the bull Stay out the rodeo ♪
我的流量比欧比旺·肯诺比还多
♪ Yo, I got more flows than Obi-Wan Kenobi, oh ♪
你最好别再说唱了,你还没准备好
♪ Oh, you better stop rappin' You not ready ♪
会变得又热又重你已经大汗淋漓了
♪ It's gonna get hot and heavy And you already sweaty ♪
♪Yo-yo-yo !♬-♬哟,哟!不好意思,这是回答吗?♪
♪ Yo-yo-yo! ♪ - ♪ Yo, yo! I'm sorry was that an answer? ♪
♬闭嘴,回家把你该死的裤子提起来
♪ Shut up, go home And pull your damn pants up ♪
♬至于你,夏尔的佛罗多先生-什么?
♪ As for you, Mr. Frodo of the Shire ♪ - What?
♬96g不足以让你退休…来吧!♪
♪ 96 G's ain't enough to retire... C'mon! ♪
我会有足够的钱让你滚下它的轴
♪ I'll have enough to knock your ass Off its axis ♪
税后你会有一个装满杰克的背包
♪ You'll have a knapsack full of jack after taxes ♪
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~♪
♪ Ninety-six thousand ♪ - ♪ Ay, alabanza! ♪
♬96,000♬-♬不我diga!♪
♪ Ninety-six thousand ♪ - ♪ No me diga! ♪
96000 -我从来没赢过屎
♪ Ninety-six thousand ♪ - ♪ I never win shit ♪
♪九万六千!♪
♪ Ninety-six thousand! ♪
虽然♬是真实的
♪ For real, though ♪
想象一下它会是什么感觉,真的很慢
♪ Imagine how it would feel goin' real slow ♪
在人生的道路上无怨无悔
♪ Down the highway of life with no regrets ♪
别为了尊重或薪水而扭断你的脖子
♪ And no breakin' your neck For respect or a paycheck ♪
虽然♬是真实的
♪ For real, though ♪
我要从车轮上休息一下然后我们把它扔出去
♪ I'll take a break from the wheel And we'll throw ♪
最大的街区派对大家都在这里
♪ The biggest block party Everybody here ♪
电影精选列表