好吧,妈妈
♪ All right, Mama ♪
♪好的♪
♪ Okay ♪
♬和平与和平
♪ Paciencia y fe ♪
♬光,光
♪ Calor, calor ♪
♪液态气体♪
♪ Calor ♪
祖母。
Abuela.
祖母。
Abuela.
祖母,祖母。
Abuela, Abuela.
丹妮拉!
Daniela!
祖母。
Abuela.
丹妮拉!
Daniela!
拨♥打♥911 !
Call 911!
好吧,好吧。拨♥打♥911 !
Okay, okay, okay. - Call 911!
等等,什么?-有我在,有我在,有我在…-怎么了?-不,不…丹妮拉!
Wait, what? - I got you, I got you, I got you... - What's going on? - No, no... Daniela!
发生了什么?-给她拿几条毛巾!
What's happening? - Bring her some towels!
拿毛巾过来!
Come here with some towels!
好吧,好吧。
Okay, okay.
会没事的-奶奶,会没事的。我就在这里。
It's gonna be okay. - Abuela, it's gonna be okay. I'm right here.
我就在这里,外婆,我就在这里。我就在这里。
I'm right here, Abuela, I'm right here. I'm right here.
我就在这里,我就在这里。
I'm right here, I'm right here.
我就在这里,我就在这里。
I'm right here, I'm right here.
♬她被发现了…♪
♪ She was found And pronounced... ♪
在现场她已经躺在床上了
♪ At the scene She was already lying in bed ♪
医护人员说她的心脏衰竭了
♪ Paramedics said That her heart gave out ♪
我的意思是,这基本上就是他们说的
♪ I mean, that's basically What they said ♪
他们说压力和高温的结合
♪ They said A combination of the stress And the heat ♪
我永远不会明白她为什么从不吃药
♪ Why she never Took her medicine I'll never understand ♪
我想她是在平静中走出来的
♪ I like to think She went out in peace ♪
她手里拿着面包屑
♪ With pieces of bread crumbs In her hand ♪
克劳迪娅奶奶有简单的快乐
♪ Abuela Claudia Had simple pleasures ♪
她歌♥颂我们忽视的事物
♪ She sang the praises Of things we ignore ♪
♬玻璃瓶,面包屑
♪ Glass Coke bottles, Bread crumbs ♪
满天繁星
♪ A sky full of stars ♪
她珍惜这些东西
♪ She cherished these things ♪
她会说“阿♥拉♥扎”
♪ She'd say, "Alabanza" ♪
Alabanza的意思是把这个东西举起来面对上帝
♪ Alabanza means To raise this thing To God's face ♪
我们来唱“赞美这个”
♪ And to sing quite literally "Praise to this" ♪
当她在这里的时候道路是清晰的
♪ When she was here The path was clear ♪
她就在这里
♪ She was just here ♪
她就在这里
♪ She was just here ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♬Alabanza a doña Claudia, Señor♬
♪ Alabanza a doña Claudia, Señor ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♬Alabanza a Doña Claudia, Señor♬
♪ Alabanza a Doña Claudia, Señor ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♬Alabanza a Doña Claudia, Señor♬
♪ Alabanza a Doña Claudia, Señor ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♬Alabanza a Doña Claudia, Señor♬
♪ Alabanza a Doña Claudia, Señor ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♬Alabanza a Doña Claudia, Señor♬
♪ Alabanza a Doña Claudia, Señor ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♬Paciencia y fe♬-♬Alabanza♬
♪ Paciencia y fe ♪ - ♪ Alabanza ♪
♬Paciencia y fe♬-♬Alabanza a Doña Claudia, Señor♬
♪ Paciencia y fe ♪ - ♪ Alabanza a Doña Claudia, Señor ♪
♬Paciencia y fe, Doña Claudia♬-♬Alabanza♬
♪ Paciencia y fe, Doña Claudia ♪ - ♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
♪Alabanza♪
♪ Alabanza ♪
我们应该休息一下吗?
Should we take a break?
不,爸爸,继续。
No, Daddy, keep going.
嘿,老爹。
Hey, Pop.
我生命中最美好的时光。
Best days of my life.
这是令人毛骨悚然的安静。
It's creepy quiet.
通常,"一列火车"就在上面,发出刺耳的声音。
Usually, the One Train's up there, screeching.
我在想…事情太多了。
Yo, I was thinking... there's so much stuff going on.
这让我想到的是…所有我最在乎的人
And all it just got me thinking about is, like... all the people I care about the most.
我只是想到了你。
And I just thought about you.
你要改邮政编码了。
You're about to change zip codes.
实际上,国家代码。
Country codes, actually.
是的,但那要到八月才会发生。
Yeah, but that's not till August.
我是说,我们还有时间。
I mean, you know, we got time.
Usnavi……
Usnavi...
我是涂指甲的女孩。
I'm the girl who paints nails.
像我这样的人很多,到处都有。
There's plenty like me, here and over there.
停!
Stop!
哟,你是个艺术家。
Yo, you're an artist.
你高三的实验书…
Yo, your senior year lab book...
我应该注意董事会的,但是…
I should've been paying attention to the board, but...
你画的那些涂鸦。
all them doodles you made.
哟,就像…神奇女侠满足……《辛普森一家》满足……格尔尼卡。
Yo, it was like... Wonder Woman meets... The Simpsons meets... Guernica.
我想……我会看,像…我只是想通过她的眼睛看世界。
And I would... I would watch, like... I just want to see the whole world through her eyes.
米拉帕拉真♥主♥安♥拉♥。
Mira para allá.
本尼,在我买♥♥罗萨里奥之前…这是O 'Hanrahan的。
Benny, you know, before I bought Rosario's... it was O'Hanrahan's.
整个街区都是爱尔兰人。
The whole block was Irish.
你知道我为什么买♥♥它吗?
You know why I bought it?
我爸爸,他…他把我从高中拉了出来,这样我就能和他在同一个农场工作。
My dad, he, uh... he pulled me out of high school, so that I could work on the same farm as him.
做同样的硬币。
Making the same pennies.
我对自己说,不,不,不,爸爸
I thought to myself, "No, no, no, papi."
“这毫无意义。”
"That don't make no sense."
我要退学好让别人靠我的工作发财吗?
I'm gonna drop out so somebody else could get rich off of my work?
所以我来了这里。
So I came here.
这样我就能做我自己的作品了。
So I could make my own damn work.
但是,你没有读完高中?
But, you never finished high school?
但尼娜。
But Nina did.
你问我:“sueñito是什么意思?”
You asked me, "What a sueñito means?"
我不会坐在这里给你讲童话故事。
I'm not gonna sit here and give you some fairy tale version.
你知道,梦想不是我们得到的闪闪发光的钻石。
You know, a dream isn't some sparkly diamond we get.
你知道,有时候…它是粗糙的。
You know, sometimes, it's... it's rough.
它并不那么漂亮。
And it's not so pretty.
是啊!
Yeah!
DACA不是什么仁慈的圣人送的礼物,对吧?
DACA was not a gift from some benevolent saint, right?
没有。-不!
No. - No!
是你促成的,是你争取的。-是的!
You made it happen, you fought for it. - Yes!
这就是为什么它现在还在继续。
And that's why it still continues now.
因为那些没有资格的人怎么办,比如我的侄女,对吧?
'Cause what about the people who don't qualify, like my niece, right?
她没有证书就进了大学,但是…她没有勤工俭学,没有联邦助学金,所以她上不了大学。它是不正确的。
She gets into college without papers, but... no work-study for her, no federal aid for her so she doesn't get to go to college. It's not right.
她说什么?-她说她侄女不能上大学。
What did she say? - She said her niece couldn't go to college.
我们可以梦想得更大更好,对吧?
We can dream bigger and better, right?
哟,宝贝!
Yo, Sonny!
怎么了,伙计?
What's going on man?
让我们这样做。是的!
Let's do this. Yes!
我知道我拿不到驾照。
I knew I couldn't get a license.
但没有大学?
But no college?
她说的是非法移♥民♥。
She was talking about undocumented folks.
我记得我像你这么大的时候,人们常说……“如果你努力工作,按照规则生活,钱会来的,东西会来的。
I remember when I was your age, they used to say... "If you work hard and you live by the rules, the money will come, the things will come.
这些事情会让你变得完整。”
And that, those things will complete you."
但是,他们不会的。
But, they won't.
我们如此努力地去实现目标,却忘记了眼前的一切。
We work so hard to try and get there, that we forget about what's right here.
我会像你一样。
I was gonna be like you.
分享你的故事!
Share your stories!
电影精选列表