My daughter Lily plays.
我女儿莉莉也弹琴
She's seven, asthmatic, I think the playing calms her.
她七岁了 患有哮喘 我觉得弹琴会让她放松
In the breathing, you know.
放松好呼吸
Sorry, Guv, forensics are asking for you.
不好意思 探长 法医找你
I'd better get back up there...
我最好在他们搬动东西前
before they start moving everything.
回案发现场去
Sharon here will take your statement.
莎伦会帮你做口录
我想给你我的名片 但是...
It's all right, I've got friends with eyes!
没事 我有看得见的朋友
Oh, yes.
哦 好的
If you can think of anything at all...
如果你想起了任何事
please do call me.
给我打电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢啦
Right, let's make this quick, shall we?
我们尽快录完好吧
Marc. Marc.
马克 马克
I need you on this.
我需要你专心点
Can I have it, please?
可以给我了吗
She didn't have it.
她没有
It is on her person, or in her apartment. Go back.
要么在她身上 要么在她房♥间 回去找
Radic is a very important person to us.
拉迪克对我们很重要
He needs that USB back before the Russians get hold of it.
What?
怎么了
There was a woman in the elevator.
当时电梯里还有个女人
She saw me.
她看见我了
Take care of it.
去处理好
Shhh!
嘘
Morning!
早
Morning, Tanya!
塔尼娅 早啊
Here, do you want the other half of this sandwich?
嘿 你要分一半三明治吗
I'm not really supposed to be eating it, that's all.
我其实一点都不应该吃的
He's chatty. Who?
他挺话痨的 谁
I thought you were on a diet?
我以为你在减肥呢
Well, it is half-fat mayonnaise.
这是低脂的美乃滋
Let's get started.
我们开始吧
What are these?
那是什么
Lithium pills, they were in her personal effects.
锂片剂 在她私人物品里发现的
For the treatment of bi-polar disorder.
是治疗她的双重极端性格障碍的
So external examination suggests that all injuries...
外部检查显示所有伤痕
are consistent with a fall from the second floor.
都是因为从二楼坠落造成的
Multiple broken bones, back, neck...
多处骨折 背部 颈部
fractured skull, extensive bruising.
颅骨骨折 严重瘀伤
Suicide?
自杀吗
No signs of a struggle.
没有反抗的痕迹
Tell me about the nose.
她鼻子怎么弄的
Oh, rhinoplasty.
哦 鼻整形手术
Nose job, about a week, five days ago.
隆鼻 做了五天到一周的样子了
Now why would I go to the trouble of dying my hair...
为什么我要在跳楼前还费心费力地
and getting a nose job to throw myself out of a window?
去染头发 又去隆鼻呢
No! No! No! No!
停 停 停 停
You're not concentrating, Sofia. You're behind the beat.
索菲亚 怎么不集中注意力 你的节拍慢了
Okay, let's pick it up tomorrow.
算了 明天继续吧
Okay, thanks.
好 谢了
Yes, all right, speak soon. Bye.
那就这样吧 下次说 拜
Pretty little thing.
漂亮的小东西
Important little thing, too.
也是重要的小东西
I just found out who Daddy is.
我刚知道她爸爸是谁
Call me once you've had a good look around inside.
内部检查完了给我来个电♥话♥
Thanks, Tanya.
谢啦 塔尼娅
Earlier today, Zoran Radic was seen leaving the morgue...
今日早间 佐兰·拉迪克被看见离开太平间
where he offically identified his daughter's body.
他已经确认死者是他女儿
28-year-old Veronique Radic...
28岁的薇罗尼卡·拉迪克
fell from her apartment building in central London...
从她位于伦敦市中心的公♥寓♥坠楼而死
in the early hours of the morning...
案发今日凌晨
in what appears to be a suicide.
疑似自杀
Police are not treating her death as suspicious.
警方尚未发现可疑之处
Protesters took advantage of this rare public appearance.
示♥威♥者利用此次拉迪克先生罕见的公开露面
Accusations of human rights abuses during the Bosnian War...
继续指控他在波斯尼亚战争中...
continue to be heard against Mr Radic.
侵犯人♥权♥的行为
Murderer!
凶手
Watch out!
看车
Mills?
米尔斯
Can you talk?
方便说话吗
Go for it.
说
There were traces of cocaine and valium in her system.
在她体内找到了海♥洛♥因♥和镇静药的残留
Highly strung?
嗑药吗
And there was something else.
还有另外的发现
She was pregnant.
她怀孕了
How long?
多久了
About 12 weeks.
大概12周
So she would have known.
所以她自己也可能知道
No doubt.
当然
All right, thanks, love.
好的 谢谢
Wait a second, have you told anyone else?
等一下 你有告诉过别人这个消息吗
No, not yet.
还没有
Keep it that way.
先别说出去
The USB, it wasn't in Veronique's apartment...
U盘并不在薇罗尼卡的公♥寓♥里
or her personal effects.
Maybe she had already given it to the Russians.
可能她已经交给了俄♥罗♥斯♥人
She hadn't. She has hidden it somewhere in that building.
她没有 她肯定把它藏在那栋楼里了
It's there.
就在那里
It's not, Alex. I just told you it's not.
没有 亚历克斯 我告诉你了那里没有
I'll show you something I did find, though.
不过 我倒找到了一些东西
I want to believe you didn't know she was pregnant.
我想去相信你并不知道她怀孕了
I really do.
真的
Then... believe.
那就相信
Veronique really got to you, didn't she?
你真的爱上薇罗尼卡了 是吗
Whether that baby is yours, or not is irrelevant.
无论那个孩子是不是你的 都无关紧要的
Radic is a dangerous fucker who just had his daughter killed.
拉迪克是一个刚刚失去女儿的危险混♥蛋♥
And you, little brother, were the hand that pushed.
而这都是弟弟你一手造成的
Good evening.
晚上好
I wanted to personally thank you all for being here tonight.
感谢各位今晚的到来
I am sure most of you have heard...
我想你们大多数人肯定知道...
that I lost my beautiful daughter Veronique.
我刚失去了我美丽的女儿薇罗尼卡
These difficult last months...
过去艰难的岁月中
the only strength I have been able to manage came from her.
她是我能够坚持下去的唯一力量
But also from the work of this incredible foundation.
但也有来自这伟大的基金会的力量
Your help with refugees...
你们的帮助对这些战争下的
and victims of global conflicts, is truly priceless.
难民和受害者 真的是无价的
I can tell you from the bottom of my heart...
我发自内心地说
that Veronique would have wanted us all to be here tonight...
薇罗尼卡会希望我们所有人今晚都在这里
continuing to fight that fight for that great cause.
继续为这一伟大事业而奋斗
So if you will join me in raising a glass of Rakia.
所以如果你们愿意 请举起酒杯
Ziveli. Ziveli.
干杯 干杯
Yeah, he's good.
是的 他很棒
You write that shit, too.
你也可以写出这些狗屎
What about that other thing?
那件事怎么样了
What?
什么事
The woman who saw you.
看到你的那个女人
That's not necessary.
这不重要了
She didn't see anything.
她没有看到任何东西
How can you be so sure?
你怎么知道
She's blind.
她是盲人
Seriously?
真的吗
I'll find it, okay?
我会找到U盘的 好吗
Beautiful.
美妙
I haven't heard it for a long time.
我好久没有听过这一曲了
How do you know it?
你怎么知道的
Veronique, I am sorry for your loss.
薇罗尼卡告诉我的 请节哀
Where did you know her from?
你在哪里认识她的
She lived above me at Blackheart Gardens.
她住在我楼上
Allow me.