Well, it's not bad, not bad.
还不错 还不错
Um, less vibrato in the strings.
嗯 弦上的颤音可以再减弱一点
Tuba, well, it's really not your afternoon, is it, Michael?
大号♥ 你今天不怎么在状态吧 迈克
Okay, let's pick it up tomorrow.
好吧 我们明天再继续排练
Thank you for a good day's work, everyone.
各位 谢谢你们今天出色的表现
Sofia, good work today.
索菲亚 今天表现不错
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Um, cues 17 and 28.
第17和第28小节
Perhaps you could go over them for me?
也许你可以帮我再审查一下
You might hear something I can't quite find.
可能你会留意到一些我不注意的细节
Of course.
没问题
I haven't had time to get the copyist...
我还没能来得及找到抄写员
to have them transcribed into Braille for you.
来帮你把乐谱抄写成布莱叶盲文
Oh, it's okay. I still have your demo tracks on my phone.
没关系 我手♥机♥里还有你的样带
It will be my pleasure.
我很乐意帮忙
See you tomorrow morning.
明早见
All change, please. All change. Excuse me.
请所有人都下车 请问一下
Excuse me. Yeah?
请问一下 你说
What did he just say?
广播里刚说了什么
Someone has gone under a train at Oxford Circus.
有人在牛津广场站卧轨了
That's the third one this month.
这个月都第三次了
All off at the next stop.
所有人在下一站都要下车
Can I give you a hand?
你需要我帮忙吗
No, I am fine, thank you.
不用了 我自己可以的 谢谢
Between 1992 and 1995.
在1992年和1995年之间
Two coffees, please.
麻烦两杯咖啡
Over 10,000 people were killed...
超过1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥人被杀害...
and 1.8 million people displaced.
180万人流离失所
And reports of genocide.
以及关于宗教灭绝的报道
Rape is widespread in the region.
强♥奸♥在这个区域是司空见惯的事情
Tribunal hearings continue...
法庭对于是否撤销塞尔维亚战犯
on whether to revoke political asylum...
佐拉·拉迪克的政♥治♥避难权利
for alleged Serbian war criminal Zoran Radic.
将继续进行审理
Radic was accused earlier this year...
拉迪克在今年年初的时候
of using his charitable organization...
被指控利用他名下的慈善组织来
to shield arms dealing...
掩盖军♥火♥交易...
Take away, right? ...and human trafficking.
打包 对吗 ...和走私人口
Pro European groups in Serbia... To take away, right?
在塞尔维亚的亲欧组织 是不是打包
Yes.
是的
...have been calling for investigation...
...一直在呼吁对波斯尼亚战争期间
over allegations of human rights abuses during the Bosnian War.
侵犯人♥权♥的指控进行调查
Wagner. Overture to Tannhauser.
瓦格纳 你演奏的是唐怀瑟序曲
I'll get you the next time. Thanks for the coffee.
下一次我一定让你猜不出来 谢谢你的咖啡
You're a hard one to find.
能见到你可真不容易
Has my new favorite neighbor been avoiding me?
我最近最喜欢的邻居是在躲我吗
I can smell you before I hear you.
未闻其人 先闻其香
It's such a beautiful scent.
香味真醉人
I think I put too much on.
我想我可能喷多习惯了
I can't smell anything at the moment.
我现在什么都闻不出来
Oh, are you all right? You do sound a bit bunged up.
你还好吗 你听上去有些憔悴
A few days in bed sorted me out.
休息几天就没事了
I didn't hear you in the apartment as usual.
我这几天都没怎么听到你的动静
I wanted to thank you...
我想谢谢你...
for agreeing to play my father's benefit.
同意出演我爸爸的慈善活动
You are not nervous, are you?
你是不是有点紧张
Oh, I am used to playing in front of people.
我习惯了在人前表演
That is not what I meant.
我指的不是这个
I need the money. My father is sick.
我需要钱 我父亲病了
So is mine!
我父亲也是
You never asked me if he did those things people say.
你从没问过我 我父亲是否真做了那些事
Most people ask.
绝大多数人都会问我
He's your father. That's for you to know.
他是你的父亲 只要你知道就够了
You're going to make quite an impression.
你将会令人印象深刻
What is that scent you're wearing?
你用的是什么香水
That's my little secret.
这是我的小秘密
Play Temp Thriller Cue 17.
播放 惊悚时刻第17小节
I don't want anything from you.
我不需要你给我什么
I don't want anything to do with you.
我也不想和你有任何的关联
Because I say so...! I changed my mind.
因为我就是这么说的 我改变我的主意了
Don't tell me what to do.
不用告诉我我该怎么做
You want me to tell my father that you said that?
你想让我告诉我父亲你说了这些吗
I don't care.
我不在乎
We have talked about it...
我们讨论过这个...
and then you don't have to deal with that.
你不需要再处理了
Hello?
有人吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Fine.
没事
I found your scarf earlier downstairs.
之前我在楼下捡到了你的围巾
Do you want me to bring it up?
要我给你送上来吗
No, no, not now.
不用 现在不用
Please look after it for me.
麻烦你替我保管好它
Sofia!
索菲亚
My secret scent... it's liquid gold.
我的秘密香氛是 魅惑流金
Stay calm and be sensible about this.
保持冷静 你理智一点
Who's going to do that?
谁要去做这件事
Why you, huh?
为什么是你
No, listen to me.
不 听我说
Why does it have to be you?
为什么一定要是你
Anything could happen to you.
任何事都可能会发生在你身上
It is not going to happen.
不会有任何事发生的
Not the way he wants.
不会如他所愿
Not the way your sister wants.
也不会如你姐姐所愿
If you could not touch anything, please.
拜托你不要随意触摸任何东西
Thank you, Liberace.
谢谢 列勃拉斯
What's this? An AA meeting?
现在是什么情况 开戒酒互助小组会吗
Get out, all of you!
所有人都给我出去
You too, Nancy Drew!
你也是 神探南希
Detective Inspector Oscar Mills.
我是探长 奥斯卡·米尔斯
Sorry, that's a habit. My I.D.
抱歉 这是我的习惯 我的证件
I believe you.
我相信你
Um, listen, I know it's late...
听着 我知道现在已经很晚了
but if I could just ask you a few questions.
但是我能问你几个问题吗
Did you know Miss Caval?
你认识卡瓦尔小姐吗
No.
不认识
You weren't friends?
你们不是朋友吗
I didn't even know that was her surname.
我都不知道她姓什么
How long did she live above you?
她在你楼上住了多久
Well, she was here when I moved in.
她在我搬进来之前就住那了
I have been here nearly six months.
我已经在这住了快六个月了
But you didn't really talk?
但是你们之间都没说过话吗
You never borrowed a cup of sugar?
你们从来没有相互借过东西吗
Or had a girly night in with a bottle of wine?
或者一起喝个小酒什么的
No, I mean, I knew her to say hello to in the lobby...
没有 我和她就是在大厅或者电梯里碰见
or in the lift, but...
打个招呼的关系
Do you mind me asking, were you born blind?
介意我问你是天生就看不见吗
It happened when I was five. It is in my family.
我五岁才看不见的 是家族病
My mum was blind.
我妈妈也是盲人
You can't see anything at all?
你一点都看不见吗
I'm light sensitive, like most blind people, but no.
是的 我有光感 和大多数盲人一样
Is it true that the loss of one sense sharpens the others?
别人说少了一种感官会让其他的更敏锐 是真的吗
That's what they say, but what have I got to compare it to?
他们是这么说 你要我拿什么来比较
Of course.
也是
But you would be pretty sure about anything you hear, right?
但是你确定你什么都没有听到 是吗
Mm-hm.
嗯
You told the PC that you were in the apartment.
你跟探员说你当时在房♥间
With my headphones in.
我当时戴着耳机
With your headphones in? So you didn't hear anything?
戴着耳机 所以什么都没听见
No.
是的
You're a pianist. Is that correct?
你是钢琴家 对吗
Mm-hm.
是的