就再围着车子转一圈啦
go around the car one more time!
-再来一圈 -好的
- One more time. - Okay?
-你猜怎样 -怎样
- Guess what. - What?
-你得跟着我走 -好的 成交
- You gotta follow me. - Okay. Deal.
我跟着你 米奇
I'm following you, Mitch.
-乔 -没关系的
- Joe... - It's okay.
乔 转完之后 我要回家了
Joe, after this, I'm going home.
你达到了你的目的
Okay, you accomplished your goal.
我的确完成任务了
I did. I did accomplish my goal.
-祝你今天愉快 -就这样了
- And you have a good day. - That's it.
米奇 你真太棒了 兄弟
Mitch, you're unbelievable, buddy.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
[巨大成功]
That's how you hit home runs.
干得漂亮 兄弟们
Great work, boys.
可爱的弗罗里达 快看 那是什么
Lovely Florida. Oh, what do we have here?
快看看
Check it out.
穆仔输了
穆仔输给我们了
Murr's our loser!
穆仔永远是我们之中的失败者
Murr is forever our loser.
你见不到阿巴杜了 小宝贝
No Abdul for you, baby.
快看啊 我们到了
Look at this! We have arrived.
看看这里
Oh, look at this.
先生们 欢迎来到迈阿密 入住吗
Welcome to Miami, gentlemen. Checking in?
废话少说 我们当然是登记入住
You bet your sweet ass we're checking in,
你个色眯眯的小骚男 我开玩笑的
you bedroom-eyed baby bitch, just kidding.
-你们需要帮忙提行李吗 -我们不用
- We need help with luggage? - We straight!
我们不用帮忙 兄弟
All good here, dawg.
开门
Door!
嘿 小心皮革
Hey, watch the leather.
真好笑
Good joke.
总是这样
It's always...
我得再下去一趟
I gotta go back down!
我们是贵宾 瞅啥瞅
Vips. What do you think?
怎样 贵宾
What do you think? Vip!
意思是"非常重要的嘉宾"
Stands for "Very Important Man."
- 阿巴杜我们来了 -向派对出发
- Abdul! - Get to the party.
阿巴杜
Abdul!
阿巴杜 阿巴杜 阿巴杜
Abdul! Abdul! Abdul!
阿巴杜 阿巴杜 阿巴杜
Abdul! Abdul! Abdul!
天啊 瞧瞧这个地方
Wow, look at this place, huh?
哇塞 太棒了
Whoa. Oh, yeah.
开门
Door.
-这简直是疯了 -快看这里
- This is crazy. - Wow. Check it.
我们到了 兄弟们
Yeah, but we made it, boys.
是的我们来了 所有人冷静 冷静
It's us, settle down. Everybody settle down.
-你在电视上... -很好
- You have a finger... - Very good, all right.
...屁♥股♥里伸进了一根手指
...in your ass on television!
太好笑了
There you go.
这也太棒了吧
This is so nice.
宝拉 嘿 宝拉
Paula. Hey, Paula.
你们好啊 你们来了
Hey, guys, how are you? You made it.
-穆仔呢 -他是谁
- Where's Murr? - Who he?
只有三张票
Oh, it turns out there was only three tickets.
所以我们决定通过隐藏摄像机挑战...
So we decided to compete in a hidden camera challenge...
你们也太滑稽了吧
You guys are hysterical.
好吧
Okay.
-这是我们的桌子 -她觉得我滑稽
- Well, there's our table. - She thinks I'm hysterical.
-真不错 -你那是幽默
- That's nice. - You are funny.
真好笑
So funny.
这个人看起来像《好友互整》里的穆仔
That looks like Murr from Impractical Jokers.
不是吧 他看起来太伤心太孤单了
No way. He looks too sad and lonely.
是啊 他们从来不单独出来
Yeah, and they're never seen alone.
-他们是一个小团体 -没错
- They're tight like that. - Yeah.
不管了 我之前说 她...
So anyways, like I was saying, she...
当你收汁的时候
Okay, so when you're making a balsamic reduction,
你应该恰好地掌握火候
you really want to have the flame at a nice simmer.
如果温度太高 收汁不会很顺畅
If the heat is too hot, it's not gonna reduce the way you want it,
最重要的是在酱汁热的时候适时撒上香料
and the most important part is to put the drizzle right when it's hot.
不管是鸡肉沙拉还是鱼 都是一样的吗
And that's chicken, salads, fish dishes, whatever?
任何菜肴的呈现都是这样
Any dish. It's about the presentaish.
你干啥呢
What are you doing?
有点找到感觉了
Kinda getting back into it a little bit.
你看起来好像受伤了一样
It looks like you're hurt.
才没有 我感觉棒极了
Nah, I feel great.
- 和你认为的样子差太远了 -对啊
- That does not look like you think it looks, buddy. - Yeah.
这只是你们觉得 我可不同意
I don't know if I agree with you.
这里的所有人都和我们想的一样
Everyone here agrees with us.
行了 我们需要穆雷归队
All right, we need Murray back,
因为我们已经开始起内讧了
'cause we're starting to turn on each other.
穆仔不在 气氛都不对了
You know, it just doesn't feel right without Murr.
因为他不在这里 我必须要承认
Because he's not here, I'll admit it.
我确实有点想他
I miss him a little.
我们还待在这里干嘛
What are we even still doing here?
我们已经完成了目标
We accomplished what we set out to do.
我们没有把这个夜晚搞砸 但我不开心
We didn't mess up the night. I'm not having fun.
我们根本没有靠近宝拉的机会
We're nowhere near Paula anyway.
不如咱走吧 去逗穆雷玩玩
Why don't we make like a tree and go make fun of Murray?
-同意 -好的
- Yeah. - All right.
看看这个香草天使
Look at this vanilla angel.
他好雄伟
He's magnificent.
你个闪闪发光的美丽小雪貂
You glorious, luminous ferret.
我成功了 我成功了
I made the cut. I made the cut.
我归队了 兄弟们
I'm in, boys.
你就必须来 是吧
You just had to come, didn't you?
你好大的胆子
The unmitigated gall, bro.
你输了 怎么还来了
I mean, you lost and you show up?
-那规则怎么办呢 -是啊
- What about the rules? - Yeah, I mean...
不经过Go就能拿到200美元吗
we're gonna pass Go and collect $200?
我们要破坏规则吗
We're breaking rules?
我可不要这样玩大富翁
I'm not playing Monopoly like that!
是吗
Really?
我认为你们会意识到
I thought you guys would be realizing
我们四个在一起会更好
that the four of us are better together.
这地方真是个贼窝
This place is thebomb.com.
宝拉·阿巴杜在那里
There's Paula Abdul.
宝拉
Paula!
-她就在那边 -你好啊
- Right, she's right there. - Hi.
她正怪怪地盯着我们
She's clocking us in a weird way.
-是他们 -你这个蠢秃驴
- It's them. - You bald idiot.
你穿了之前咱们穿的保安外套
You wore the jacket.
是他们
It's them.
她都知道了 我们必须离开这里
She's put it all together. We gotta get out of here.
快跑
Run!
我的喉咙
My throat!
你烂透了 阿巴杜
Suck it, Abdul!
天哪 宝贝
Hey, baby!
-萨尔 -他的喉咙
- Sal! - His throat!
-我的漂亮宝贝儿 -兄弟 兄弟
- My beautiful boy. - Buddy, buddy.
-把他们赶出去 -你到底是何方神圣
- Take 'em out back. - Who are you?
我是本国国王
I run this town.
这既不是垄断企业 也不是黑帮
Not the cartel. Not the Yakuza.
而是我阿巴杜
Abdul.
你是个恶魔 还有你 你就是个怪物
You're evil. And you, you're a monster.
你知道吗 我会让你们永远做我的奴隶
You know, I'm gonna make you forever my bitch!
不
No!
这本应该成为故事结尾
And this is where our story should end.
毕竟 我们的确把这个晚上搞砸了
I mean, we really screwed the night up.
我的萨尔宝贝被电击枪打了
My sweet, sweet Sal was tased.
我当然像个真男人一样救了他
I'm saving him like a real man, sure,
可是穆仔像只小雪貂一样地尖叫个不停
but Murr is screaming like a little ferret.
宝拉倒是没啥事儿 只是气急败坏
电影精选列表