and told them what I just told the two of you
你觉得他们会怎么说
what do you think they would say?
他们会相信你吗
Would they believe you?
他们会相信我们吗
Would they believe us?
如果我告诉别人
If we called someone and said that
你抓了个魔鬼
you somehow caught the devil
就关在你的酒窖门后面
and he's behind your cellar door.
他们会相信我们吗
Would they believe us?
-不会 -我知道这听起来很疯狂
- No! - I know this sounds crazy!
可我没发疯
I am not crazy!
我一直在试图说服自己我是疯了
I've been trying to convince myself that I was.
但这儿有些东西就是不对劲儿
That -- there's something just not right up here.
有些事太他妈诡异
There's something fucking loose
我完全摸不着头脑
or not in place!
我 呃
I, uh..
那该死的门后面锁着个邪恶的东西
There is something evil locked behind that fucking door.
他已经把自己幻化出了人形
It has conjured itself into the shape of a man.
我看到了 还摸到了
I have seen it. I have felt it.
所以 你们俩都要相信我
And I need both of you to believe me.
不
No.
-不 -我
- No. - I..
亲爱的 我们
Honey, let's..
我们能不能先深呼吸一下
Can we just take a, take a deep breath for a minute?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我不 我不知道
I don't... I don't know. I..
就是 就是
Say.. Just..
亲爱的 我们就
Honey... let's just say..
就别争论了 他是对的
...for the sake of argument... that he's right.
是吗
Right?
那是个魔鬼 他已经逮到那魔鬼了
It's the devil a -- and he, he's caught him.
对此你有什么计划吗
What's the plan?
你想就这样永远把他锁在那儿吗
You just keep him locked down there forever?
是呀 我
Yeah.. I..
我知道你们都在下面感觉到了什么
I know you both felt something down there!
天呐 史蒂夫 你
Jesus, Steve. You..
好 我 我们 马特 马特
Okay. I, we.. Matt, Matt.
我们不能卷入其中
We cannot be a part of this.
我们不能卷入其中
We cannot be a part of this.
我他妈没发疯
I am not fucking crazy.
我真没疯
I'm not.
你都干了什么
What have you done?
你给我
Just..
待这儿别动
...stay here.
马特
Matt!
听着 我想我们
Look, I think that --
不 你别说
No. Stop.
听我说
Listen to me.
不管发生什么事
I have stood by your side
我都是支持你和你的家人的
and your family's side through everything. Everything.
但是 只要我们有机会过正常的生活
Any chance that we have for a normal life
我一定会离那个人远远的
just went out the window with that man's choices.
他可是我哥哥
He's my brother.
不 这事可非比寻常
No, this is not grieving.
这次 这次不一样
This is... This, this feels different.
他相信这个 这是
He believes this, it's..
-不不 -我想说的是
- No. - All I'm saying is,
假如这是真的会怎样呢
what if?
如果你真认为那个男人是魔鬼
If you think
哪怕只有那么一瞬间
even for one moment that --
不 嗯
No. Uh..
你对 你都对 行了吧
You're right, okay?
这简直就是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
但我不能让他在监狱中度过余生
But I won't have him spend his life in prison.
他可没有给我们提供多少选择
He hasn't left us very many options, has he?
那我们 我们只能让他走了
We.. We'll just let him go.
我们有足够的积蓄
We have enough in savings,
我们可以开张支票给他
we just cut the guy a check.
我们甚至都不知道他是谁
We don't even know who he is
也不知道他在那儿待了多久了
or how long he's been down there.
我们得尽力帮助史蒂夫
We get Steve the help that he needs.
你以为史蒂夫是让他在那儿跳舞吗
'Cause Steve's just gonna let him waltz out of there, right?
亲爱的
Baby..
门上可是有十字架的
...there are crosses on the doors.
窗户也都被遮上了
The windows are covered.
这可不仅仅是为了保护那个人
This is less about keeping someone in
这是要把其它所有人屏蔽在外
as it is about keeping everyone else out.
信仰让人变得危险
Faith makes people dangerous.
他不会的
He's not.
楼上有把已经上膛的枪
There's a gun upstairs and it's loaded.
我累了
I am tired.
跟你喝一杯可以吗
May I?
到底发生了什么
What happened to us?
不知道
I don't know.
会过去的
It's gonna be okay.
你得相信我
I need you to believe me.
并且帮助我
Then help me.
有些东西在我们周围
There's something in the air.
那是一种神秘的力量
There is a presence...
它可以呈现出许多不同的形态
now, it takes on many different forms
但只要有人记得 它就不会消亡
but it has been around for as long as anybody can remember.
我知道你是个老师
Alright, you're a teacher.
那咱们就理智地猜测一下
Now, take an educated guess
这个国家今年有多少人
as to how many people in this country,
必须要面对暴♥力♥至死的问题
this year alone faced a violent death.
我并不
I don't..
我妻子骗了我
My wife cheated on me.
我只是需要一点钱
I just needed a little money.
我真♥他♥妈♥不喜欢
Today, I just didn't like the
那家伙脸上那自鸣得意的表情
look on his smug fucking face.
这是个循环
It's a cycle.
如今
Now
这人将邪恶定义为一种有型的力量
this man defines evil as a tangible force.
用两种截然不同的方式干涉着我们的生活
Meddling in our affairs with two very different agendas.
人类的邪恶就是
Now, there's man's evil
人们会为了贪婪和虚荣去伤害别人
in which man harms man for the sake of greed, and vanity.
还有一种是纯粹的邪恶
And there's pure evil
除了想看别人受苦之外
in which man harms man for no other reason
人们还会毫无原因地去伤害别人
than to watch him suffer.
这是预先谋划好的
It's all curated.
你相信吗
And you believe that?
数学方程式只能算这么多了 马特
Numbers and equations are only gonna get you so far, Matt.
所以我要出去 我要到街上去
So I decide to go outside, walk down the street
还要打爆某人的头
and just shoot somebody in the face?
你不会的
Well, you wouldn't.
即使在当今这个高度开明的社会里
Even in today's highly enlightened society
成为一个杀人的精神病患者
there remains a certain stigma against
仍然是件很耻辱的事情
becoming a homicidal psychopath.
这是 这是本能
It's, it's the instinct.
这是个固有的观念
It's the idea.
现在 要是没有恶种的话
Now without the seed
人们甚至永远不会有这种观念
that thought would never even register.
把他拘禁在下边呢
And keeping him down there?
我囚住了恶种
I trapped the seed.
我给你看些东西
Let me show you something.
这些都是你弄的吗
You did all this?
一开始并没有什么头绪
At first there's a lot of dead air.
这都什么玩意儿 但是过了一段时间
Bullshit to it all, but after a while
你便能开始抽丝剥茧
you start peeling back layers
发现它的规律
there's a pattern.
你研究这些有多久了
How long has all this been going on?
现在要从这些细节中看清大局的话
电影精选列表