有人在家吗
Anyone home?
什么鬼
God damn it!
马特
Mattie?
史蒂夫
Steve?
这些都是什么
What's all this?
我没想到你们会来
I was not expecting company.
好吧
Well..
我也不想突然拜访 我只是
...hate to drop in out of the blue, it's just..
你知道的 放假了嘛
...you know, holidays.
你们 嗯 我不能留你们在这儿
You guys, uh, you can't stay here.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们开了那么远的路
We drove all this way
只是为了来看看你
just to see you.
好吧 你已经见到了 可以走了
Well, you've, uh, you've seen me and now you've gotta go.
我是不会走的
I don't wanna do this.
你有认真地考虑过一件事吗
Have you stopped long enough ever to think that what you want
别人想的跟你想的根本就不一样
and what other people want are very different things?
我不关心你们去哪儿
I don't care where you guys go
你们 你们不能留在这儿
but you -- you can't stay here.
得了吧 我和你一样有权待在这儿
Oh, for fuck's sake, I have just as much of a right to be here as you do.
马特
Matt?
实际上 是我说要来的
This was my idea, actually.
圣诞节嘛
It's Christmas.
你真的不该管这事儿
You really should get this checked out.
没事儿的
Oh, it'll be fine.
你真好闻
You smell good.
你也一样
You smell the same.
很好
It's still good.
这地方看起来不错
Place looks great.
你有什么想法吗
What did you expect?
他的魂儿不知道飘哪去了
Mentally... I'm not sure where he is.
他的人还在这坐着
Physically, he can only sit and brood for so long.
你说的
Says you.
抱歉我们并不是在家
I'm sorry that we're not at home.
他只会去做他要做的事
He's gonna do what he's gonna do.
他一直都这样
Always has.
别人可不想见他这样
They wouldn't wanna see him like this.
呃 有些时候 他也得要学着
Um, at some point, he's gonna have to learn
自己处理一些事情
to deal with these things on his own.
消沉并不能让事情变得容易
Getting frustrated isn't gonna make it any easier.
有些事感觉不大对劲儿
Something... something feels wrong.
我们决定留下来
Uh, we decided to stay.
你已经在这做了不少事了
You've done a lot with the place.
最近还有什么要做的吗
Do any work lately?
那些是新作品吗
Some new art.
看上去不错
Looks nice.
是呀
Yeah.
你呢 你还在画画吗
You... been doing some painting?
用手指画吗
Some finger painting?
凯伦一直在练习影子跟读法
Karen's been doing some shadowing.
影子跟读法 口译工作者的一种练习方式
-是呀 -是呀
- Yeah. - Yeah.
她在跟米勒和维基
Some secretary stuff
做些秘书之类的工作
at Miller and Wages.
我最近去了一所新的高中任教
And I recently, uh, moved up to the new high school.
我们一直在想 嗯
We've been thinking, um
可能是时候添个新的家庭成员了
that the time might just be right to expand the family a bit.
嗯 如果你不忙的话
You know, um, if you're not too busy up here
欢迎你随时来玩儿
you are always welcome to -- to come down.
我们重新翻修了一下客房♥
We just redid the -- the guest room.
很不错的
It's, it's nice.
除非你很忙 忙你的这些作品
Unless you're too busy ...here... you know.
我去上个厕所
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
好
Yeah.
米勒和维基
Miller and Wages.
对
Hmm.
就是份工作而已
It's just a job.
抱歉
Excuse me.
这个 这个挺别致的
It's a... it's eclectic.
什么
What?
装♥修♥ 这里的装♥修♥挺别致的
The decor. It's eclectic.
是呀 当然 是挺别致
Yeah, sure. Eclectic.
你还好吗
You alright?
马特 来厨房♥聊聊行吗
Matt, could I talk to you in the kitchen for a minute please?
好
Yeah.
-你就试试吧 -行
- Could you just try? - Yeah.
-可以吗 -没问题
- Yeah? - Sure.
-拜托了 -好
- Please? - Yeah.
说吧
Okay.
-有人跟着你来的吗 -什么
- Did anybody follow you here? - Huh?
什么
What?
史蒂夫 听着
Steve, look..
坐呀
Please?
我们不该让别人看见的
We shouldn't have just shown up.
对不起
I'm sorry about that.
我真的没去过那儿
I just really haven't been there and..
我也不希望你总是孤孤单单的
I don't want you to be alone.
我让你无聊了吗
Am I boring you?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
当然了
Yeah, sure.
真的相信我吗
Really trust me?
我得给你看些东西
I gotta show you something.
好
Okay.
你还好吗 你刚才干什么去了
Are you okay? Wha -- what were you doing?
怎么了
What's wrong?
到底怎么了
What?
马特
Matt!
史蒂夫有问题
Something's wrong with Steve.
这事儿比你想的更复杂
It's more complicated than that. I..
我觉得他可能很危险
I think he might be dangerous.
地下室有个人
There's a man in the basement.
有人吗 有人在吗
Is someone, is someone there?
求你了 求求你 帮帮我吧
Please. Please, can -- can you, can you help me?
求求你了
Ple -- please?
求你了 我
Please, I just..
求你了 我只是想听听你的声音
Please, I just wanna hear your voice.
我只想要找到我的家人
I just want to get to my family.
那个魔鬼
The devil.
怎么会发生这种事儿
How does this even happen?
那 那并不重要
That -- that, that's not important.
不重要吗
Not important?
好吧 我们得找些人过来
Okay. We need, we need to call someone.
-什么 -找些人来帮忙
- Huh? - Call someone for help.
不行
No!
我们不能把他留在这儿
We can't just leave him down there.
你把我们拖进了这滩浑水里
You've dragged us into this.
听着 我们唯一的选择
Look, our only... option..
就是按兵不动
...is to remain very still.
至少等我们
At least until we --
呵呵 按兵不动 真的要按兵不动吗
Oh, remain very still. Remain very still? Wha..
好吧 史蒂夫
Okay, Steve...
我爱你 你是知道的
I love you, you know this.
-我 -这 这
- I -- - This is, this is..
冲动的决定可能会导致非常严重的后果
Impulsive decisions... can go really wrong.
是的
Yeah.
马特 我需要
Matt, I need,
我需要你站在我这边
I need you with me on this.
你们不懂我在说什么吗
You guys are not listening.
你们觉得人们会怎么说
What do you think they would say?
如果现在去找人
If you called somebody right now
告诉他们我刚跟你们俩说的事儿
电影精选列表