DENIS: I think you should pull over.
- 靠边停车 贝丝 - 哈
- Pull over, Beth. - Ha.
嗨 这怎么样吗?这样:
Hey, how about this? How about:
"谢谢 谢谢 贝丝 谢谢你再次救了我的命"
"Thank you. Thank you, Beth, for saving my life again?"
救了我的命?救了我的…?
Saving my life? Saving my...?
你那个的具有暴♥力♥倾向的猿人男朋友…
You're the one who almost ran over me with a military vehicle...
…一整晚都想把我杀掉…
...owned by some homicidal rage ape you call a boyfriend...
而且你开着他的军用车 差点从我身上碾过去!
...who's been trying to kill me all night!
你把血吐到我身上了!噗
You're spitting your blood at me! Pbbt.
你应该把你的体液控制在自己体内
You're supposed to keep your bodily fluids to yourself.
你知道吗?现在一点也不有趣了
You know what? This is not fun anymore.
是谁说应该有趣的?
Who said it's supposed to be fun?
大家都下车
Everybody out.
呃-呃 不 不 不 我们这是去哪里?
Uh-uh. No, no, no. What are we doing here?
我有学校的钥匙
I have a key to the school.
你有学校的钥匙
You have a key to the school.
拉拉队队长可是一个受信 负责的职务
Head cheerleader is a position of trust and responsibility.
- 嘿 嗨 傻瓜们 - 哈 哈 哈
- Heh, heh. Fools. - Ha, ha, ha.
拜托 丹尼斯 这是今晚我们做的最不违法的事了
Come on, Denis. This is the least illegal thing we've done all night.
坐下 你会喜欢的
Sit. You'll enjoy it.
- 姐♥妹♥们♥ 准备好了吗? - 恩
- Ready, girls? - Yes.
5 6 7 8!
Five, six, seven, eight!
你们准备好了吗?为胜利准备好了吗
Are you ready? Ready for the best
野牛队 永远第一 噢 是的 战无不胜
B- G, number one Oh, yeah, nothing less
5 6 7 8!
Five, six, seven, eight!
我们必定夺冠 无人可挡
We're going to the top We can't be stopped
加油 女孩们 大声喊黄色!
Come on, girls Yell yellow!
黄色
Yellow.
大声喊蓝色!
GROUP: Yell blue!
蓝色!
Blue!
全能的拜森高中 哦 耶 我们一起战斗吧
GROUP: Mighty Bisons Oh, yeah, let's fight
准备好 慢慢来
Ready and slow it down.
你能感觉到吗?什么? 你能感觉到热量吗?
Can you feel it? What? Can you feel the heat?
黄加蓝 哦 耶 多么可爱啊
Yellow and blue Oh, yeah, how sweet
准备好 最后一次
Ready and last time
趾高气昂 火光四射 我们出尽风头
With spirit and spark We steal the show
全能的拜森高中 飞吻 飞吻 都走了!
Mighty Bisons, kiss, kiss Gotta go!
好耶!
Yeah!
我们去冲澡吧
Let's hit the showers.
- 冲澡!冲澡! - 耶!
- Showers! Showers! - Yay!
- 走啊!快啊 赶紧! - 冲澡!
BETH: Let's go! Come on, hurry! TREECE: Showers!
- 她们去冲澡了 - 是啊
- They're hitting the showers. - Yeah.
走啊!
Come on!
我…我…想去 但是 我…呃…
L... l... I'd love to. I just, um...
- 我不认为我们被邀请了 - 我十分肯定我们被邀请了
- I don't think we were invited. - Uh, I'm pretty sure we were.
你要知道 里奇…
You know, Rich...
…你没必要这么做来证明你的性取向
...you don't have to prove anything.
某个女人
BETH: Some woman.
噢 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我立刻就说是 我就像…
I said yes, immediately. I was like...
- 对不起 - 丹尼斯
- Sorry. BETH: Denis.
不要害羞
Don't be shy.
天啊
God.
噢
Oh.
嗨 太空男 过来玩水啊
TREECE: Hey, space boy. Come get wet.
那个邀请够清楚了吧?
That invitation good enough for you?
我只是认为我们不应该…
I just don't think we should be...
住口!不要再用脑子想了 哥们
Stop! Stop thinking with your brain, dude.
- 我不想破坏这一切 - 现在没剩什么可以破坏了
- I don't wanna ruin anything. - There's nothing left to ruin!
也许这个还可以破坏
You know, except maybe this.
我的朋友 这个可是千载难逢的机会
And this, my friend, is a rare occasion.
这种事情不会天天来
Chances like this don't come along every day.
实际上 从来都不会来
In fact, they never come along.
这种事情不可能发生!
This does not happen!
你们到底进不进来?
TREECE: Are you guys coming?
"及时行乐 抓住今天 孩子们 让你的生命意义非凡"
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
你老爸和罗宾·威廉斯都讲过
Robin Williams, and your dad.
我今天只想活过今晚 好吗?
I'm just trying to make it through the night alive, okay?
你不能算活着 除非你尽情地享受生活
You're not alive unless you're living.
谁说的?
Who said that?
我想是我说的
I think I did.
"强尼来了!"
"Here's Johnny!"
及时行乐
Carpe diem.
贝丝
Beth.
我得告诉你 你有的享福了
Gotta tell you, you're in for a treat.
我读过些我妈的女人杂♥志♥…
Been reading a few of my mom's ladies magazines...
…书上有写着一些能让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的秘密
...and they've got a couple secrets on how to ultimately pleasure you.
- 你怎么找到我们的? - 汽车追回系统 蠢猪
- How did you find us?! - LoJack, dipshit.
男人的战争!
RICH: Man of war!
尝尝我湿刀刃
Taste my wet blade.
- 快!快那你的东西! - 快走!
BETH: Come on! Get your stuff! RICH: Go!
- 你确定吗? - 这三个我对付得了
DENIS: Are you sure? - I can handle these three.
我为这一刻准备了很久了
I've been preparing for this all my life.
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
走吧 我们走吧
BO Y: Come on, let's get out of here.
再也不这样被欺负了
Never again.
好耶!
Yes!
快 快啊!我在拉啊 不要动!
Come on, hurry up! I'm trying, stop moving!
你的裤子去哪里了?
BETH: What happened to your pants?
你的男朋友拿走了
Your boyfriend has them.
好 我们得走了 快 拿好你的东西!
Okay, we gotta go, come on. Get your stuff!
快 快 快!
Come on, come on, come on!
啊 多体贴啊 凯文把我车开回来了
Aw, how sweet. Kevin brought back my car.
快走!
Come on!
嗨 那里奇呢?
DENIS: Hey, what about Rich?
耶!你们就这么点能耐?
Yah! Is that all you've got?
噢 噢 还剩一个?
Oh. Oh, one more?
哈 哈 哈 太经典了
Ha, ha, ha. Classic.
- 伙计们! - 里奇!
- Guys! DENIS: Rich!
里奇 我帮你拿了衣服 快点
Rich, I got your clothes. Hurry up.
啊!
Yah!
快 快 快!
TREECE: Come on, come on, come on!
好的 走 走
Okay, go, go.
该死的卡车司机
Goddamn truck drivers.
我们去哪里?
Where are we going?
我们可以去我爸的小木屋
We can go to my dad's cabin.
只要我不告诉我妈小木屋在哪 我可以随时去那儿
I can go there anytime I want as long as I don't tell Mom where it is.
你知道吗?我 我…我想回家
You know what, I just, um... I wanna go home.
哼 引起这一切的人可是你啊
You know, you're the one who started this.
我?
Me?
对啊 你
Yeah, you.
是你这个书呆子 跑到全校师生 我们的朋友家人面前…
You're the geek who, in front of the entire school, our friends and family...
…宣布你爱某人 而那你却一点也不了解她
...declared your love for someone you don't know a thing about.
他可了解你咯 考考他
He knows a lot about you. Quiz him.
他知道你储物柜号♥码
He knows your locker combo.
他知道你最喜欢的止汗剂牌子
He knows your favorite antiperspirant.
他知道你的血型
He knows your blood type.
好吧 我不喜欢这样提醒你 贝丝 但是你说过在我的演讲很动听
Okay, I hate to remind you this, Beth, but you said it was sweet.
你说过 噢 我的天啊 是你去我家的
You did. Oh, my God, and you came to my house.
如果你觉得动听 那你为什么还去我家?
If you didn't think it was sweet, why would you come to my house?
你以为呢 大天才?
What do you think, super genius?
我们以为会很滑稽的
We thought it would be funny.
噢 好的
Oh. Okay.
- 你的鼻血难道就一直会流下去? - 是的 大概要流三天
- Are you just gonna keep bleeding? - Yeah, for about three days.
把头往后仰
Just put your head back.
- 这下他往我喉咙里流了 - 拿着
- Now it's dripping down my throat. - Here.
用这个堵住鼻孔 它们吸收水分能力超强
Stick these up there. They're super absorbent.
听着 卡米说的那些话
Listen, about what Cammy said before.
她以为会很滑稽
She thought it would be funny.
我的意思是 我们都以为会很好玩
I mean, we all thought it would be a fun thing to do.
或许我当时我确认为可能会有点滑稽
电影精选列表