校花我爱你
忘掉我吧 你即将离开
Forget me, you're on your way
我们不要联♥系♥彼此
We don't have to stay in touch
也许某天可能我们会想起
We may remember someday
不过到那时 已不再重要
Till then it doesn't matter that much
某一天我会疑惑
Someday I'll have to wonder
梦想可能会遮蔽现实
And dreams may cloud the truth
但是如果你答应我
But if you promise me
我答应你 永远都不会忘记你
I promise I'll never forget you
忘掉我们流过的泪水
Forget the tears we cried
忘掉那些美好的时光
Forget the good times too
忘掉受过的痛苦
Forget the pain inside
你以后就再也见不到她了
RICH: You will never see her again.
哥们 一毕业 她就会离开了 下次再见面 最早得十年后的同学会…
Dude, after graduation, she'll be gone until like the tenth reunion...
…如果你们那会都还能活着的话
...if you both even live that long.
到那会儿 她肯定怀孕了 肚里养着别人的骨肉
And she'll be so very pregnant by then, baking someone else's DNA.
她肯定咧嘴笑得像头母牛一样
And she'll have this, like, big, pregnant cow grin on her face.
她甚至都不会记得你
She won't even remember who you are.
我每节课都基本上坐她后面
Well, I sat behind her in almost every class.
- 她后面 - 嘘
- Behind her. - Shh.
她后面 她肯定从没留意到你 哥们
Behind her. She never saw you, dude.
如果在毕业典礼上 你不公布的话 谁都不会记得你
You don't give this big speech at graduation, you don't exist.
说真的 丹尼斯 如果你… 如果你不…如果你不这样做的话…
No, Denis, if you... If you don't do this... If you don't do this...
你会抱憾终身的
"You'll regret it.
或许不是今天 或许不是明天 但是不久后…
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon...
…你余生都将在后悔中度过
...and for the rest of your life."
你在说些什么啊?
What are you talking about?
拜托 是《卡萨布兰卡》的台词1942年上映…
Come on, it's Casablanca, 1942...
…导演迈克尔·柯蒂兹
...Michael Curtiz, director.
- 鲍嘉主演 伙计! - 嘘
- Bogart, dude! LIBRARIAN: Shh.
有必要吗?
Seriously?
鲍嘉
Bogart.
谢谢 安吉乐卡
Thank you, Angelica.
是安吉莉卡 随便你怎么叫了
It's Angelica. Whatever.
安吉莉卡
Angelica.
谢谢你 给我们带来了 这么出色的表演《忘掉我》
Thank you for that rousing rendition of "Forget Me."
接下来 也是最后一位毕业演讲代表…
Next, and finally, your valedictorian...
…丹尼斯·库夫曼
...Denis Cooverman.
今天我们展望未来
Today we look forward.
期待着离开这儿
Look forward to getting out of here.
呵 呵 呵
Heh, heh, heh.
不过今天 我同样想回顾…
But today, I would also like to look back...
…回顾我们在布法罗格伦高中 度过的这四个年头…
...Iook back on our four years here at Buffalo Glenn High School...
…没有丝毫怨恨地回顾过去…
...Iooking back not with anger...
…不留下一丝遗憾
...but with no regrets.
不会为了那些我们想做而没做的…
No regrets for what we wanted to do...
…感到后悔…
...but did not...
…为那些我们想说却开不了口的…
...what we wanted to say...
…感到后悔
...but could not.
所以今天我站在这儿想说…
And so I say here today...
…一件事 一件我希望我很久前就说了的…
...the one thing I wish I had said...
…一件我知道如果我现在不说 就会抱憾终身的事
...the one thing I know I will regret if I never say:
我爱你 贝丝·库珀
I love you, Beth Cooper.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
自从7年级罗莎老师的数学课上 我第一次坐到你后面时…
I have loved you, Beth Cooper...
…我就爱上了你
...since I first sat behind you in Ms. Rosa's math class in the 7th grade.
嗨
Heh.
当我坐在你后面上万德老师的 法语课时 我就爱上了你
I loved you when I sat behind you in Se? Or Weidner's Spanish...
.…还有凯路米特老师的《受压♥迫♥文学史》
...and Ms. Calumet-Hobey's Literature of the Oppressed.
我从后面爱你…
I loved you from behind...
…无论是生物课 历史课 还是 对 实用科学
...in Biology, History, and, yes, Practical Science.
我一直都爱着你 但是没告诉过你 因为我们从没讲过话
I loved you, but I never told you because we never spoke.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
不过现在我说出来了 不留下一丝遗憾
But now I say it, with no regrets.
我爱你 贝丝·库珀
I love you, Beth Cooper.
那么今天我们就把心中憋着 却开不了口的话…
And so let us all say the things that we longed to say...
…都讲出来吧
...but our tongues would not.
让我们大胆地承认:
Let us be unafraid to admit:
"我有饮食失调症 我需要帮助"
"I have an eating disorder, and I need help."
让我们坦白:
Let us confess:
"我是个高傲的婊♥子♥…
"I'm a stuck-up bitch...
…因为我很清楚 我是个废物"
...because deep down, I believe I am worthless."
让我们宣布:
Let us declare:
"我是个愚蠢 肥大的低能儿
"I'm a big, dumb moron.
我是个整天欺负其他孩子的大混球…
I'm a big old asshole who beats up on other kids...
…因为小时候 我没得到宠爱
...because I was unloved as a baby...
…或者受过性♥虐♥待之类的
...or was sexually abused or something.
对于你承受过的那些虐待 把头浸到马桶里冲…
I am sorry for the cruel swirlies...
…抽打肚皮…
...the pink bellies...
…扯拉乳♥头♥ 我很抱歉"
...the purple nurples."
让我们 让我们所有人发誓:
And let us, no, let all of us vow:
"当我们毕业时 我们不会像某些败类
"When I graduate, I'm not gonna keep hanging around my old high school...
…整天还在这个高中里闲逛…
...like some kind of creepy loser...
…连个成年女朋友也找不到"
...who can't get an adult girlfriend."
你们清楚我在讲谁 你
You know who you are. You.
还有 是的 为了将来能不后悔…
And, yes, let us not regret...
…请你告诉你最好的朋友——我
...that we never told our own best friend:
"我里奇 是个同志
"I'm gay, dude.
我是个彻头彻尾的同志"
I'm totally gay."
我不是同志啊
I'm not gay.
是的
DENIS: Yes.
的确如此 让我们…
Indeed. Let us all...
非常感谢 丹尼斯
Thank you, Denis.
发人深思的话 谢谢
Food for thought. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇哦
Wow.
很好
MAN: Perfect.
- 哇哦 - 噢
- Whoa. - Oh.
- 没关系 - 不好意思
- It's okay. - Sorry.
- 对不起 - 没关系
- Sorry. MAN: All right.
- 库夫曼先生 嗨 - 嗨!你好啊
- Mr. Cooverman, hi. - Hey! Hello.
没想到你会做出这么鲁莽的事…
I've never known you to do anything so reckless...
…这么鲁莽
...really at all reckless.
呃 谢谢
Well, thank you.
呃 不不 我没想到
Uh, no. That is not what I would expect...
一个要去斯坦福大学的学生 会做出这种事
...from somebody who is going to Stanford.
你也知道 只要我一个电♥话♥…
You know one call from me...
…或许你就只能去哈珀职业学院了
...and you could be going to Harper Community College.
那样的话就太糟糕了 你不能…
That would be unimaginable. You can't...
听着 我不知道当时我为什么… 那家伙是谁?
Look, I don't know why I did th... Who was that?
那可不是我 我那会儿受了影响
That wasn't me. I was under an influence.
- 你喝醉了? - 什么?
- Are you drunk? - What?
我指我的思想受到了影响
I just meant my thinking had been compromised.
- 听我说 里奇告诉我如果… - 里奇·孟奇?
- Look, Rich told me if... - Rich Munsch?
是的
Yeah.
换我的话 我可不会向他咨♥询♥异性恋的问题
I wouldn't take heterosexual advice from Rich Munsch.
但是他说得对
But he was right.
我的意思是 我总得有所行动
I mean, I had to do something.
她脑中可没我这个人 她对我一点记忆也没有
I'm not there in her brain. She will have no memory of me.
所以呢?
So?
所以呢?拜托 格莉森博士 你难道就没相爱过?
So? Come on, Dr. Gleason, haven't you ever been in love?
你的乳♥头♥长得好奇怪啊
MAN: Your nipples are so weird.
丹尼斯 外面还会有一个贝丝·库珀的
Denis, there's another Beth Cooper out there.
一个只属于你的她
One just for you.
你让我很难堪
You embarrassed me.
呃…
Uh...
不过讲得很动听 我饶你一命
But it was so sweet, I'll have to let you live.
喔 那太好了 因为我想活着
Well, that's good. Because I like to live.
这衣服里有800多度吗 水都烧得开了
Is it like 800 degrees in there, like boiling?
事实上 水的沸点是华氏212度…
Actually, the boiling point of water is 212 degrees Fahrenheit...
…摄氏100度
电影精选列表