-I'm a police officer, I'm here to help you.
我是警♥察♥ 我是来帮你的
Fuck this.
去他妈的
-Let's see.
让我想想
Wait, uh.
等等
I think we're headed in kind of a north, northwest direction.
我想我们正朝着北边和西北方的方向前进
Yeah, so it should be coming up here pretty soon.
是的 应该很快就会到了
I can't tell on these things if...
我不能告诉这些东西 如果..
-Oh, there it is.
哦 在那儿
Good job.
干得好
-Oh, oh good.
太好了
-Hey, will you let everybody know this is our last stop before camp?
你能告诉大家这是我们露营前的最后一站吗
-Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it.
是的 我知道了
All right, guys.
好了 伙计们
Everybody out, let's go.
大家都出来 我们走吧
Chris, Danny?
克里斯丹尼
Watch your step there.
小心脚下
-All right, listen up everybody, real quick.
好了 大家听着 快点
-Listen up, guys. -Hey, Danny.
-听好了 伙计们 -嘿 丹尼
Danny, headphones off right now.
丹尼 马上摘掉耳机
Just a second, thank you.
请稍等 谢谢
-This is it, guys.
就是这里了 伙计们
Last stop for the next 50 miles so,basically we're not gonna be coming
back in town for another two weeksand that's gonna be for a supply run.
接下来50英里的最后一站 所以
基本上我们两个星期后才会回到镇上 为了补给
So, any goodies or personal items you guys want,
你们想要什么好东西或者私人物品
-Yeah, yeah, yeah. -I would get 'em now.
-是的 -我想现在就去买♥♥
-Get your personal goodies right now, guys.
现在就去买♥♥你们的私人物品
Yes, Steve?
什么事 史蒂夫
-I got it, girl.
我帮你 姑娘
-Oh, okay.
好吧
Steve, you don't have to raise your hand.
史蒂夫 你不用举手
I'm not your teacher.
我不是你的老师
-Oh sorry, Sophia.
抱歉 Sophia
I was just wondering if we had time to make a call.
我只是想知道我们是否有时间打个电♥话♥
-Yes, please do.
是的 请吧
You guys call whoever youneed to 'cause we're not
gonna have any cellphonereception out at camp.
你们想打给谁就打给谁 因为我们在营地里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
-What if there's an emergency?
万一有紧急情况怎么办
-Well, we have a satellite phone, but it's for just that, emergencies.
我们有卫星电♥话♥ 但只是用来应急的
Okay, go on.
好吧 去吧
We're gonna leave in 15 minutes.
我们15分钟后出发
-Hey, guys, 15 minutes starts right.
伙计们 15分钟现在计时
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
等等等等
Hey, hang on, hang on!
嘿 等等 等等
15 minutes starts now.
15分钟现在计时
All right.
好吧
-Hey, Anna.
嘿 安娜
Hey, I just wanted to call and say, you know, how much I miss you and...
我只是想打个电♥话♥告诉你我有多想你
Oh, I love you, too.
我也爱你
Oh, well, no.
哦 好吧 不
None of them are as pretty as you are.
她们没有一个像你这么漂亮
I wouldn't even think about...
我想都不会想..
-Hey, sorry about the whole headphone thing earlier.
刚才耳机的事很抱歉
I just kinda forgot that I had 'em on.
我只是有点忘了我戴着它们
-It's okay, really.
没关系 真的
-Hey, let me do that.
让我来吧
Probably need to make a phone call to someone or...
可能需要打个电♥话♥或者..
-I'm all right, thanks.
我很好 谢谢
-Your boyfriend's probably worried about you or something or...
你男朋友可能在担心你什么的
-No, I mean, being a team leader isn't really conducive to having a boyfriend.
不 我的意思是 作为一个团队的领导 并不适合有一个男朋友
-Yeah, well, I can imagine.
是啊 我能想象
Well, see you back inside.
好吧 里面见
-It's too bad we can't have booze at the project site.
可惜我们不能在工地上喝酒
Guess we'll just have to think of something else to keep busy.
我想我们只能想些别的办法来保持忙碌
Oh, like scary campfire stories.
哦 比如可怕的篝火故事
-Like, how about animal mutilations?
比如 肢解动物的故事怎么样
-Chris, don't be weird.
Chris 别这么奇怪
-Okay, Miranda.
好吧 米兰达
I won't.
我不会的
-Okay, Julie?
好吗 朱莉
Hey, Julie?
嘿 朱莉
Okay, five minutes, all right?
好的 五分钟 好吗
-Uh-huh. -Five minutes?
-嗯 -五分钟
Awesome.
太棒了
Okay.
好吧
-Oh my goodness.
我的天啊
-She has a Mom ass.
她屁♥股♥真翘
-Yeah, she does.
是的
I mean, she's like 22.
我是说她才22岁
What the fuck is she thinking wearing her pants like that, huh?
她穿那样的裤子到底在想什么
-Epic ass fail.
史诗般的失败
-Yeah.
是啊
So...
那么...
what do you wanna get?
你想要什么
Name your poison.
说出你爱喝的酒
-We are not supposed to have booze on site.
我们不能在那里喝酒
-Oh, you know what, I totally forgot.
你知道吗 我完全忘了
Come on, don't be a fuckin' prude.
拜托 别假正经了
-I just don't wanna get kicked out.
我只是不想被赶出去
-I'll tell you what.
这样吧
We'll just put it inmy little magic bag of
tricks here, and noone will find out, huh?
我们把它放进我的小魔术包里 没人会发现的 对吧
Come on, you wanna spend the wholetime over there with Mom Butt Overlord
and Faggy McTastic whining about hisgirlfriend without any booze at all?
拜托 难道你想整天在那儿和翘屁♥股♥
、娘娘腔一起抱怨他的女朋友而不喝酒吗
-No, it's healing up pretty well...
不 恢复得很好
Huh?
嗯
-All right.
好吧
I'm a rye whiskey kinda girl.
我喜欢黑麦威士忌
'Atta girl.
好姑娘
All right.
好吧
You know, this is one of my favorites, too.
你知道吗 这也是我的最爱之一
-Hey guys, what'd ya get?
嘿 伙计们 有什么发现
-Uh, uh, I...
我..
-Just a butt ton of Swedish Fish.
只有一大堆瑞典鱼
You want one?
你想吃吗
-Oh no thanks, they'll get stuck in my teeth.
哦 不用了 谢谢 它们会粘在我的牙齿上
-Yeah, gummies are gay.
是的 软糖是同性恋
-Okay, then, I'm just gonna go pay.
好吧那我去付钱
-Gummies are gay?
软糖是同性恋
Where the fuck did that come from?
这句话是怎么来的
-I don't know, I was just trying to make conversation.
我不知道 我只是想找点话题
Plus, they are.
另外 他们也是
-Hey, don't talk shit about the gummies, huh?
别说软糖的坏话好吗
-Is this it?
是这个吗
-Looks that way.
看起来是这样
-You're shitting me.
你在开玩笑吧
We gotta haul all of the gear all the way the fuck back up here?
我们要把所有的装备都他妈的运回来
-Please, no.
求你了 不要
-I didn't think it was that bad.
我觉得没那么糟
-Come on, guys, if we work hard, we can make it in just a few trips.
来吧 伙计们 如果我们努力工作
我们可以在短短的几趟内做到这一点
A few?
几次
-If you keep whining it's gonna get dark, then you're really gonna be sorry.
如果你继续抱怨天要黑了 那你就真的要后悔了
-All right, let's go.
好吧 我们走
Woo-hoo!
呜呼
Come on, slow poke.
来吧 慢慢来
-None of you should be here for the benefit of yourself, or take it easy.
你们不应该为了自己的利益来这里 也不应该放松
I mean, we are a volunteer corps.
我的意思是 我们是一个志愿者团体
So, we're gonna betraveling around and doing
projects for people whocan't do it for themselves.
所以 我们将四处旅行 为那些不能自己完成的人做项目
I mean, they don't have the resources or they're just less fortunate than us.
我的意思是 他们没有资源 或者他们只是不如我们幸运
I mean, that's why I'm here, and that's why you guys should be here.
我的意思是 这就是我在这里的原因 也是你们应该在这里的原因
Believe me, by helpingothers, it helps
yourself in ways thatyou've never imagined.
电影精选列表