of the body if you'd help me.
只要你帮我 我们就可以处理掉
We could get rid of it
if you'd help me.
- 哦 我向上帝希望从来没有来过这里
- Oh, I wish to God I'd never come here.
我去拿车 你关上灯
I'll get the car. You turn out the lights.
快去
Well, go!
- 进去 保持安静
- Get in there and stay quiet.
快进去
Get in there!
迪灵小姐 希望你能原谅我在这个时候突然出现
Miss Deering, I hope you'll forgive me
for popping in at this time.
我偶然与一名朋友开车时 注意到了灯开着
I happened to be out driving
with a friend when I noticed the lights.
我听说了维尔玛克罗瑟斯死亡的消息
I've heard the news about
Velma Cruther's death.
多可怕的事情 她这样一个忠诚的人
What a terrible thing.
She was such a loyal person.
我敢肯定霍利斯一定心乱如麻
I'm quite sure Miss Hollis
must be terribly upset about it.
我不知道有什么我可以帮得上吗?
I wonder if there's anything I can do?
你真是太好了 但 不 没有什么
It's very kind of you,
but, no, there isn't anything.
夏洛特很难过
Charlotte was upset.
我给了她些镇静剂 哄她睡觉
I've given her a sedative
and put her to bed.
- 这对她是一个可怕的冲击
- 非常遗憾
- It was a dreadful shock for her.
- I'm terribly sorry.
请给她我的同情
Please give her my sympathy.
我很抱歉 我不能请你进来
I'm sorry I can't ask you in.
完全不必介意 我这时过来就不对
It's quite all right.
I shouldn't have come.
太晚了 我只是碰巧路过 仅此而已
It's very late. I just happened
to be passing, that was all.
你明白
You understand.
当然 谢谢你 威尔斯先生 晚安
Yes, of course. Thank you, Mr. Wills.
Good night.
呃 对了 我知道你要离开
Uh, by the way,
I understand you'll be leaving...
这所房♥子 你和你表姐几天之内就要走
this house in a matter of days now,
you and your cousin.
嗯 当然 我们的计划现在没有明确的期限了
Well, of course our plans
are indefinite now.
自然如此
Naturally, they would be.
威尔斯先生 你必须原谅我
Mr. Wills,
you'll have to excuse me.
我得去照看夏洛特了
I must look in on Charlotte.
抱歉 请 晚安
Excuse me, please.
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我不认为我可以帮你
I don't think I can help you.
你不能帮我吗?
You can't help me?
我才是帮助你的人
I'm the one that's helping you!
你要撇清关系?
Do you want me to wash my hands
of the whole thing?
致电警长?那是你要的吗?
Call the sheriff?
Is that what you want?
好了 好了 然后
Well, all right, then.
嘿 把你的灯打开
Hey, turn your lights on.!
我一定是世界上最坏的人
I must be the worst person
in the world...
我杀了德鲁
to have killed Drew.
请你闭嘴好吗?
Will you please shut up?
玛利亚姆 我-我不能碰他
Miriam, I-I can't touch him.
- 不要逼我这样做 玛利亚姆
- 出去
- Don't make me do it, Miriam.
- Get out!
照我说的做
Do what I say!
好?
Well?
别这么干了
Will you stop that!
玛利亚姆 他们……他们会很快找到他
Miriam, they'll... they'll be
finding him soon...
然后他们会问问题
and-and they'll be asking questions...
而我-我不认为我能对他们说谎
and I-I-I don't think
I-I could lie to 'em.
你-你-你 你去告诉他们 玛利亚姆
You-You-You... You'll have...
You'll have to tell 'em, Miriam...
我不能回答问题
I'm not able to answer questions.
因为如果不是你回答 他们会发现
他们会发现的 玛利亚姆
'Cause they'll find out if you don't.
They'll find out, Miriam.
该死的你
Damn you!
现在你能闭上你的嘴吗?
Now will you shut your mouth?
我说什么你就会做什么
You'll do as I tell you.
如果我让你撒谎 你也能做到这一点
And if I tell you to lie,
you'll do that too.
我永远不会再为你受折磨
I'm never going to suffer
for you again.
永远不会
Not ever.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
出去
Get out.
出去 到你的房♥间
Get out and go up to your room.
快走
Go ahead!
我去清理后备箱 一会儿就上来
I'm going to clean out the back,
and I'll be up in a minute.
好了 快下去吧
Well, go on!
去你的房♥间
Go up to your room.
快下去吧
Well, go on.!
继续 继续
Go on.! Go on.!
嘘
Hush...
嘘 甜蜜的夏洛特
hush, sweet Charlotte.
对不起 让你久等了
I'm sorry to have
kept you waiting.
致你的健康
To your very good health.
- 你看起来真是美艳
- 谢谢你 先生
- You look absolutely ravishing.
- Thank you, sir.
我打赌拉撒路都从来没有像我感觉一样好
I bet Lazarus never felt
as good as I do.
致威尼斯的春天
To Venice in the spring.
威尼斯?
Venice?
嗯 事实上 我不确定
Well, as a matter of fact,
I'm not certain...
我想住在欧洲
that I shall want to live in Europe.
我不知道你想要什么
I don't see that what you want...
跟我们去哪里有什么关系
has anything to do
with where we go.
你忘了 维尔玛的悲惨离去
You forget that Velma's tragic departure...
使我成为我们的小企业的高级合伙人
has allowed me to become
the senior partner of our little enterprise.
你确定你有高级合伙人的大脑?
Are you sure you have the brains
to be the senior partner?
我 嗯 不太清楚你在说什么
I, uh, don't think I follow you.
你以为帮助上演表姐夏洛特
Who do you suppose
helped to set up cousin Charlotte...
这小小喜剧的过程中那些信件都是谁寄出的?
for this little comedy by sending
her all those charming notes?
好了 自然是茱尔梅休
Well, naturallyJewel Mayhew.
茱尔?
Jewel?
茱尔梅休年复一年并没有做任何事情
Jewel Mayhew hasn't done a thing
in years and years...
除了安抚我 直到花光她的钱
except keep me in comfort
until her money ran out.
那些信都是我寄给夏洛特的
I sent Charlotte all those notes.
你……
You...
还给茱尔梅休?
And Jewel Mayhew?
我寄给茱尔的信有一个更实用的目的
My notes toJewel had
a more practical purpose.
这所房♥子里发生在我身上的唯一一件好事
The one good thing that ever happened
to me in this house...
就是那晚看到 茱尔去到凉亭
was seeing Jewel Mayhew
go out to the summerhouse that night.
她为那件不慎之举为我付出甚丰
She paid me handsomely
for that indiscretion.
她付钱给你?
She paid you?
茱尔谋杀了她的丈夫 而你这些年
Jewel murdered her husband,
and you could actually bring yourself...
让她和夏洛特一直为此受折磨?
to make both her and Charlotte
suffer for it all these years?
是 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
这正是我所做的
That's exactly what I did.
你还认为自己拥有
Do you still feel
you have the imagination...
这伙伴关系的高级合伙人所需的想象力?
to be the senior member
of this partnership?
显然没有
Evidently not.
我不知道你有这样悦耳的男中音
I didn't know you had
电影精选列表