这个房♥子 这个 种植园
This house, this plantation...
这整个该死的教区早就属于我家
this whole damned parish belonged to my family...
比你们的先人坐着破船...
before your people stepped aboard the stinkin'cattle boat...
到这个国家还早
that brought 'em to this country.
你还敢跟我顶嘴 小子
Don't you dare talk back to me, boy.!
我家见过的
My family's seen this state...
发♥国♥难♥财♥的爬虫
crawlin'with
lousy carpetbaggers...
都比你更像一个绅士
that knew more about
behaving like a gentleman than you do.
我现在一看到夏洛特
I can't even look at Charlotte...
就被你会祸害她的想法弄得撕心裂肺
without ugly thoughts
rip my guts.
我倒宁愿是我庄园的一个男孩
I'd sooner it'd been
one of my field boys.
这样我可以杀了他
I could've killed him.
你知道我忍♥着不杀你多费劲吗?
Do you know what it's costin' me
not to kill you?
我的女儿和茱尔·梅休的丈夫
My daughter and
Jewel Mayhew's husband.
你这没 软弱的吃奶猪
You gutless, soft,
sucklin' swine!
我的爸爸坐在那边的门廊
My daddy sat out there
on that veranda.
让这整个地方落满灰尘
Let this whole place
slide to dust.
死的时候除了债务和污垢什么都没留下
When he died, there was nothin'
but debts and dirt.
我努力让那灰尘中开花
I touched that dirt
and made it blossom.
我为了这所房♥子打拼并把它带回光辉
I fought to keep this house
and to bring it back up.
我没有儿子去继承它
I don't have a son to give it to.
只有夏洛特
Only Charlotte...
她是不会给你的
and she ain't gonna
give it to you.
你不会夺走我的家和我的孩子
You ain't gonna have
my home or my child.
我创建了两个 我会陪他们
I created both,
and I'm gonna keep 'em.
我照顾我的姑娘这么多年
I ain't watched
over my girl all these years...
不会让
to have some...
不会让你这样的畜生
to have someone...
带她走
to have some creature
like you take her away.
听着 我要告诉你一件事
Listen, I'm gonna
tell you somethin'.
你的女儿不是小女孩了
Your daughter ain't
a little girl anymore...
她生命中除了你还会有其他男人
and there's gonna be
other men in her life besides you.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
告诉我 男孩
Tell me somethin', boy.
你怎么编出这样的私奔计划的?
How did you have
this elopement planned out?
你接下来是什么打算呢?
How were you fixin'
to go about it?
在明天晚上舞会
Tomorrow night
during the dance...
夏洛特和我计划在温室碰头
Charlotte and I planned to meet
out in the summerhouse.
她会打包
She was gonna have
her bags packed...
而我们一起走 这就是全部
and we were gonna
go away together, that's all.
我已经在巴吞鲁日订好房♥间 我们要去呆在那里
And I had got us a room in Baton Rouge.
We're gonna stay there.
我不想听这个
I don't wanna hear about that.
好 你问我 所以我都告诉你 这就是全部
Well, you asked me,
so I just told you, that's all.
现在
Now...
你闭上你肮脏的嘴
you shut your filthy mouth...
听我说
and you listen to me.
夏洛特不知道这一点
Charlotte doesn't know
about this.
她不知道你现在在这里
She doesn't know
you're here now.
她甚至不知道茱尔在这里 昨晚
She doesn't even know
Jewel was here last night.
你的意思是 茱尔在这里 昨晚 ?
How do you mean,
Jewel was here last night?
你的意思是告诉我 我的妻子来这里跟你说话 ?
You mean to tell me that my wife
come over here to talk to you?
我记得 她坐在这里
As I recollect, she was sittin'
right about here.
现在
Now...
你明天晚上和你的妻子来舞会
you're gonna come to that dance
tomorrow night with your wife.
你会跟夏洛特在温室碰头
You're gonna meet Charlotte
in the summerhouse...
就像你计划的那样
just like you planned...
但是你在她耳边说的
but what you're gonna
whisper in her ear...
会是另外一回事
it's gonna be
somethin'else again.
来吧宝贝 我们甚至还没有跳一支舞
Come on, baby.
We haven't even danced once.
没有禁酒 香槟不会有一半的乐趣
Champagne wouldn't
be half the fun without prohibition.
一定要见见萨姆的运酒人
Sure would like to meet
Sam's bootlegger.
萨姆 霍利斯真擅长搞聚会
Sam Hollis sure knows
how to give a party.
我太喜欢跳查尔斯顿了
I just love to Charleston.
吉利美?吉利美 你在哪儿见到夏洛特?
Ginny Mae? Ginny Mae,
you seen Charlotte anyplace?
我得到了一些激动消息告诉她
I got some killing news to tell her.
我还没有见过她很长一段时间了
I haven't seen her
for a long time now.
我刚才见到她时 她在与约翰· 梅休跳舞
The last time I saw her,
she was dancin' with John Mayhew.
是啊 看起来你再见到她得等一会儿了
Yeah, and it looks like it's gonna be
quite a spell before you see her again.
我要找到……
I just gotta find...
我犯了一个错误 夏洛特 仅此而已
I made a mistake, Charlotte,
that's all.
不要哭
Don't cry.
你看 我知道这是没有安慰你
Look, I-I know
it's no consolation to you...
但我真的曾经爱你
but I really loved you
at one time.
试着理解这一点 我真的爱过你
Try and understand that.
I really loved you.
我宰了你
I could kill you!
詹姆斯 你应该知道你不能这家伙开箱子
James! You ought to know you can't open
them cases with a thing like that.
看这里 你以为我带这个家伙过来为什么?
Look here. Why do you think
I brought this special?
- 晚上好 霍华德先生霍华德太太
- 哦 杰拉尔丁
- Good evening, Mr. And Mrs. Howard.
- Oh, Geraldine.
这不是最美丽的夜晚吗?
Hasn't this been
just the loveliest evening?
我们现在得走了 请帮我们感谢霍利斯先生
We have to go now.
Be a dear and thank Mr. Hollis for us.
- 我在任何地方找不到他
- 这点小事不足挂齿 霍华德先生
- I just can't find him anywhere.
- I'll do that little old thing, Mr. Howard.
谢谢你 亲爱的 晚安女士
Thank you, dear.
Good night, ladies.
- 晚安
- 晚安 霍华德先生霍华德太太
- Good night.
- Good night, Mr. And Mrs. Howard.
夏洛特?
Charlotte?
夏洛特……
Charlotte...
Aah!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God!
好吧 再一次
Come on. Once more.
再来一次
Okay. Now, one more time!
哦 夏洛特在那儿
Oh, there's Charlotte.
快叫医生
Somebody ought to call a doctor.
夏洛特 亲爱的
Charlotte, honey...
现在你跟我来
you come with me now.
不 爸爸
No, Papa.
不 爸爸 我不想过去 爸爸
No, Papa.
L- I don't want to, Papa.
不 爸爸
No, Papa.
- 我不想 爸爸
电影精选列表