不
No!
不
No!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
那么 恩
So, Enn.
你觉得你的那个她现在怎么样了
What do you think happened to your lady?
她一定和他们一起走了
She must've gone on with the others.
他们连再见都没有说一声
They didn't even say goodbye.
她会没事的 兄弟
She'll be all right, mate.
她很坚强的
She's a tough one.
大伙们 咱们别忘了这一天
Well, look, let us not forget the day.
- 什么 - 今晚
- What? - Tonight, I take
我要带特蕾西去看电影
Tracey the Magnanimous to the pictures.
现在我要靠你们了
So I'm turning to you now,
你们一个时尚达人 一个是冒险达人
as you're both men of fashion and adventure.
快给我出主意吧
Lay it on me.
忘记你自以为你知道的一切
You got to forget everything you think you know.
只记住 你什么也不是
Just accept that you are nothing
只是个她神坛上的没用的新手
but a worthless initiate at her altar.
这样你才能获得她的信任
That's how you build trust.
好的
Right.
没有什么秘诀
No great secret.
只要记着 你是你
Just remember that you're you
她是她
and she's her.
但是当你们在一起的时候
And together,
一切都不一样了
that'll be another thing.
你们两个可懂得真多
Fat lot of good yous pair were.
一切都会好起来的 兄弟
It's all right, mate.
好了
All right then.
走吧 朋友
Ride on, you rotter.
- 你好啊 - 嗨
- Hiya. - Hi.
- 最近怎么样 - 很好 谢谢
- How's it going? - Very well, thank you.
非常感谢你能来
Thanks so much for coming out.
- 我很喜欢你的作品 – 谢谢
- I adore your work. - Thank you very much.
- 你叫什么名字 - 艾米丽
- What's your name? - Emily.
- 你从哪儿来 -东萨塞克斯
- Where have you come from? - Um, East Sussex.
从那么远过来 太谢谢你了
Thanks for making that journey.
很高兴见到你
Lovely to meet you.
- 谢谢 汤姆 一定要坚持写作 – 谢谢
- Thank you, Tom, keep writing. - Thank you.
再见 再见了 朋友
Cheers. See you later. See you guys.
你好 最近怎么样?
Hello, how are you?
很好 谢谢
Very well, thank you.
- 你叫什么名字 - 这是给我们所有人的
- What's your name? - It's for all of us.
我们只买♥♥得起一本
We can only afford one copy.
我们刚刚搬来
We've just moved here.
好的 我可以给你们每人一本
Okay, well, I can make it out to all of you.
你们都叫什么名字
What are your names.
苏克西 中间有一个“克”
Siouxsie. With an "X."
迪迪
Dee Dee.
艾瑞·阿普
ArI Up.
琼西
Jonesy.
恩
Enn.
她觉得我们应该各奔东西
She thought we should travel alone.
但我们想留下
We think we'd like to stay.
我们想组一个乐队
We want to start a band.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
什么玩意 重新来
That was terrible. Do it again!
听着太可怕了
you made it sound frightening.
温斯旺
Wainswain!
多重犯规
Multiple violations!
未经准许 自行进入
Unauthorized manual permeation?
坏坏斯特拉
Bad Stellas.
为了这个 我要来惩罚你们了哦
Oh, the things I'm going to do to you for this.
你的处境很危险 极有可能被丢弃
You're in extreme danger of being left behind.
我们必须现在就走
We have to leave now.
我 感觉获得了重生
I feel alive.
我 感觉心扉敞开
I feel opened.
赞恩
Zan.
- 离她远点 - 别动他
- Get away from her! - Leave him alone!
所有人都别管闲事
Everyone just leave everyone alone!
天呐
Ugh!
恩
Enn?
恩
Enn.
恩
Enn!
庆祝会就要开始了 亲爱的
Congratulations are in order, my dear.
你和孩子坐一起
You are with child.
操
Fuck!
她是个威胁
She's a menace.
我认为应当直接灭绝
I move for the immediate eradication
不正常的孩子
of the deviant child.
- 不 - 我提议投票
- No! - I call a vote.
我们不够法定的投票人数
We don't have a quorum to vote.
斯特拉在哪里
Where is Stella?
- 欢迎 斯特拉 - 谢谢 斯特拉
- Welcome, Stella. - Thank you, Stella.
你知道的 爸爸一般不怎么出来
You know, Daddy doesn't get out very much.
除非是 特殊场合
Only for special occasions.
斯特拉 你知道 当你未经准许
Stella, you know there are consequences
和当地人来往 是有后果的
when you interact with locals without permission
惩罚会在撤退前做出
and it can't wait until after Exit.
那感觉会和超新星诞生差不多吗
Will it feel like the supernova manifestation?
斯特拉 你会怎么做的 对吗
Stella, will you do the honors?
当然 斯特拉
Certainly, Stella.
这难道不是你见过的最漂亮的东西吗?
Isn't that the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
来
Come.
过来 宝贝儿
Come, my pretty.
进去吧
In you go.
不...
No...
不 我...
No, I...
我不想去
I don't wanna go.
不 不
No! No!
恩!
Enn!
克罗诺斯综合征
The Kronos Syndrome.
什么?
Who?
食人族 朋友们
Cannibal incest, comrades.
这是更高级的邪教
This is a higher level of cult.
我们得让当局介入了
We need to get the authorities involved.
不行 这将是一场大屠♥杀♥
No. It'll be a bloodbath.
反正我无所谓
Fine by me.
把他们全杀光 让撒旦去搞定他们吧
Kill em all. Let Satan sort 'em out.
嘿 我不知道他们对你做了什么
Look, I don't know happened to you in there, Vic,
但如果他们把你吓到没种了 你可以滚蛋了
but if they took your balls too, you can leave now.
我有“种”啊
I've got my balls.
你又是怎么知道这些的?
How did you find out all this info again?
我在那该死的窗口里看到了!
I saw it through their fucking window!
所以你们要不要和我一起?
Now, are you lot with me?
好 当然 恩
Yeah, course we are, Enn.
好
Yeah, mate.
好 没问题
Right.
我们需要些后援
We'll need backup.
这不是开玩笑的
It's not a joke.
她可是美国食人族邪教的成员
She's part of an American cannibalistic cult.
他们会把自己的孩子吃掉
They eat their young.
恩 所有物种都会吃他们的幼崽
Enn, all species eat their young.
波狄西亚 我需要你帮我
Boadicea, I need your help.
- 滚吧 - 我可干不了
- Fuck off. - I can't do this...
过来
Come here. Come here.
你的皮肤...
Your skin...
你的皮肤就像奶酪
Yes, your skin is like cheese.
像上等的斯第尔顿奶酪
Like a fine Stilton.
- 怎么 我让你感到恶心了吗? - 不是 但
- What, do I repel you? - No, but...
我像你这么大的时候 我也很漂亮的
When I was your age, I was pretty.
电影精选列表