她真的要和他约会吗
Is she really going out with him?
银禧年
The silver jubilee
标志着女王陛下在位25年
marks 25 years of Her Majesty's reign.
喂 小心点
Oi, watch it!
我他妈的要宰了你
I'll fucking kill you!
别给我回来
Don't come back here,
你这个偷东西的小混♥蛋♥
you fucking thieving little git!
- 去你♥妈♥的♥ - 他妈的狗♥杂♥种♥
- Fuck off! - Fucking bastards!
好了吗 约翰
All right, John?
准备好了吗 兄弟们
All right, boys?
好了 快走 快走 快走
All right, go, go, go, go!
继续和机器战斗 兄弟们
Keep fighting the machine, boys!
敬女王
To the Queen!
- 万岁 - 万岁
- Hip, hip... - Hooray!
妈 我能和你说句话吗
Mum, can I have a word?
你能给我下星期的零花钱吗
Can you sub me next week's pocket money?
- 十二点前回家 - 会的
- You'll be home by 12:00? - Yeah.
一场完全由
A revolution bankrolled
母亲的零钱资助的革命
entirely by Mum's spare change.
上帝保佑女王
God save the Queen!
去死吧 法♥西♥斯♥政♥权♥
The fascist regime!
滚开
Get off!
我♥操♥了你妈
I fucked your mum!
完事后又来一炮
I had fun with her afterwards.
她可是一个非常大方开明的情人呢
She's a very generous lover.
哇哦
Whoa!
喂 慢点 兄弟 慢点 拜托
Oi, slow down, mate. Slow down. Come on.
不敢相信你真的那么做了 那真有趣
I can't believe you did that. That was so funny.
谢谢了
Thank you very much.
他们什么时候开始
When did they start charging a bleeding pound
为克罗伊登的朋克表演收费的呢
for a punk show in Croydon?
别乱说好吧 维克 我们进去免费
Shut it, Vic, all right? We're getting in for free.
在前面
Up here.
小妞们等着呢 兄弟们
Females await, boys.
别摸我头发
Don't touch my hair.
别摸我头发
Don't touch my hair.
请亲吻我的心 抚摸我的心灵 别摸我那儿
Please kiss my heart and touch my mind. Don't touch me there.
别摸我头发
Don't touch my hair.
我说了 别摸我头发
Don't touch my fucking hair.
喂
Oi!
去你妈 贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥
Fuck you, bitch! Bitch!
哇 朋克真的丑逼这一生
Whoa, punk really is the greatest thing
最棒的事情 不是吗
that ever happened to ugly people, isn't it?
操♥你♥妈♥ 杰里
Fuck you, Jerry.
等我的宝贝斯内普上台吧 你等着看
Wait till you see Slap. Wait till you see my boy!
喂 从这滚出去
Oi, get the fuck out of here!
从前门进 蠢逼
Come in the front door, you poofs!
噢 兄弟们 这地方全都是可上的好妞儿
Oh, boys, this place is teeming with proper gash.
你不喜欢那个词吗 恩
Do you not like that word, Enn?
你更喜欢哪个呢 “娇嫩小花花”还是 “多汁小屁屁”
Would you prefer "lady bits" or "front bottom"?
滚蛋
Fuck off.
那些穿着吊带的美好肉体啊
God, those braces are clinging on for dear life, ain't they?
我想那个粉红色头发的女孩是我们学校的雪莉
I think the one with pink hair is Shirley from school.
是 我认识她
Yeah, I know her.
她是波狄西亚的狗腿子
She's Boadicea's right-hand bitch.
跟她聊聊 给我们搞到去后场派对的权限
Go and talk to her then. Get us into the after party.
嘿 那个缩头缩脑的不是斯瓦特吗
Hey, Is that Stwat in the turtleneck?
肯定是另一个在这边偷腥的中年油腻男
Must be another label sniffing around The Dyschords.
我觉得 波狄西亚应该看看我们的杂♥志♥
You know, Boadicea should be reading our fanzine.
说的没错 她能帮我们搞到权限
Yeah, he's right. She could put us on the map.
- 那快去给我们介绍 - 我不想
- Get us an intro then. - I don't want to.
- 去和雪莉谈谈 - 不 我不想
- Talk to Shirley. - No. I don't want to.
你和她一起上学的
You went to school with her.
- 滚开 - 哎呦 你还是处吗
- Sod off. - Aww, are you a virgin?
- 滚开 - 去吧
- Fuck off! - Go on!
小鸡离巢喽
The chick is leaving the nest.
我之前在绝望乐队
I was in Despair,
目前在口红的乐队
and now I'm in another band called Lipstick,
是绝望的老成员组成的乐队
which was formed from the remnants of Despair.
你好啊
Hiya!
你是雪莉 对吧?
It's Shirley, right?
我们是一所学校的
Uh, we went to school together.
我的名字是旋转珍妮
The name's Spinning Jenny.
那也不错 我叫恩
Nice. I'm Enn.
我们一起演过舞台剧 你还记得吗
Uh, we did that show together? Do you remember?
咩咩叫小黑羊
Baa Baa Black Sheep?
我演的是一袋羊毛 你也是
I was a bag of wool, and so were you.
我们还一起表演了二重唱
And we had that duet together.
来呀 雪莉 给我们唱两句
Go on, give us a tune then, "Shirley."
滚蛋
- Piss off. - Um...
我确实记得我们一起唱的那首歌♥
I do remember that song we did though.
我们现在唱吧
Let's sing it.
噢 来嘛 你起头
Oh, come on. You start.
我们是一袋羊毛 我很爱你
We are bags of wool, and I love you
我很快乐因为你也爱着我
And I'm happy 'cause you love me too
别听那个
Don't pay any attention to that.
可现在我是一只灰袜子而你是一顶冬天的帽子
But now I'm a gray sock and you're a winter's cap
我们在同一具冰冷的身体上
Forever apart on the same cold
可我们却永远分离
Chap
一堆精虫上脑行走的生殖器
Oi, oi, oi. Bunch of boob-sniffing fucks!
你难道从来没发现
Ever get the feeling
你的邀请函在垃圾箱吗
your invitation was lost in the mail?
谁知道你们这些人
Who could imagine you lot out here
会来克罗顿这样的鬼地方
- in a shithole like Croydon! - Fuck off!
在量子力学的世界里
In the world of quantum mechanics,
朋克之人皆友人
punks are everywhere at the same time.
直到 注意
Until, observe.
让我们一起欢迎
朋克派对革命的领导者
of the Party go Punk revolution!
超级无敌的冲突乐队!
The incredible Dyschords!
和你的 和你的吸血鬼一起吧
因为我是你的情趣小玩具
你的城市被撕碎
她唱着我爱你 哦 哦 哦
我过着计划性的青春期
在强迫之下
一场计划性的淘汰
我好沮丧
耶
卧♥槽♥! 卧♥槽♥!
通往坟墓的摇篮 我们被告知该怎样
我的舌头流着血
但我的血不是蓝色的 哦 哦 哦
我过着计划性的青春期
干翻他!
滚!
Stop!
滚开! 滚开!
- Fuck off! - Piss off!
处♥男♥在列!
Virgin Records!
卧♥槽♥ 耶! 哦 哦 哦 哦!
我过着计划性的青春期
在强迫之下
耶! 一场计划性的淘汰
我好沮丧
一场计划性的青春期
在强迫之下
一场计划性的淘汰
我太丧啦
滚开!
Get off!
你的七英寸在这儿呢!
There's your seven-inch.
你这个该死的蠢货
You stupid fucking pillock.
我们抓住他了 我们抓住他了
We had him. We had him!
然后你就去把事情搞砸了!
And then you had to go and fuck it up!
你♥他♥妈♥想干啥 找死吗?
What are you, suicidal?
- 嗷!你真像我妈妈! - 很好!
- Ahh! You remind me of my mum. - Good!
拜托 我可是只下金蛋的鹅!
Bo, I'm the golden goose!
你还没下金蛋呢 你下了吗?
You haven't laid the golden egg yet, have you?
先给你个警告!
I've had it, Slap!
- 所以之后的聚会在哪里开? - 瓦德逊大街 轮到你了!
- So where's the after party? - Wadeson Street. And you!
你出局了!
You are barred!
如果他们签约了一个专业公♥司♥
I can't bear it if they sign
我可受不了 这就太错了
to a major, though. So wrong.
好吧 冲撞乐队签了哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥
Well, The Clash signed to CBS.
他们对我来说已经死了
电影精选列表