Three, two, one!
3 2 1!
So this is it. Here's to the last day.
就是这样了 这就是我的最后一天
(???)8 years and 177 shows.
8年 177集
It's almost 5 million man-hours,
算起来大概是500万个小时的人工
or if you prefer, 566.6 years.
或者如果你想算的话 566.6年
4,074 miles of film.
4074英里的胶片
Just 1 more mile to go.
我们只剩下1英里要拍了
Rolling!
开机!
And action.
开拍
I think it's because all of me believes that Foreman is a sucker for an emotional plea.
我认为这是因为我们都相信Foreman 对充满感情的恳求毫无抵抗力
Cut.
停
Good. All right, that's a wrap, guys!
很好 好了 我们杀青了!
Mr. Hugh Laurie!
Hugh Laurie先生!
Mr. Hugh Laurie.
Hugh Laurie先生
Morning, Hugh.
早上好 Hugh
And they're all being very polite to me,
大家对我都很礼貌
because I've laid on a plane for our very last trip.
因为我为最后一次外景租了一架飞机
It was either that or nine hours in a van,
反正要么是飞机要么是九个小时的中巴车
and I thought, well, if anybody's deserved it, they have.
然后我就想 反正如果每个人都努力了 那我就值得奢侈一把
That's the international sign of someone going up in a helicopter.
这是坐着直升机上天的人要做的通用手势
So proud of myself I forget the next thing. ????
我好骄傲哟 我忘了下一句词了
You tell 'em they're not losing their boyish good looks or becoming worn out. I, uh, okay.
你告诉他们 不会失去他们青春美貌或者会变老 我 那个 好吧
Your husband continues to decline.
如果你丈夫持续恶化的话
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Did you just give me the nod to do that?
你那么点头是个啥意思啊?
I cannot abide that.
我可忍♥不了
Oy, can I do that again? I'm so sorry.
哎哟 能再来一条吗 真对不起!
All right, one more time, here we go.
好吧 再来一次
Going again.
继续了
You're so cute. I'm sorry. Cut.
你太可爱了 抱歉 暂停
WARDROBE FITTING ROOM A
服装间
(COSTUMES)- We started in this room... - July 13...
我们从这间屋子里开始 是7月13号♥
(CATHY CRANDALL???)July 13, 2004. 2004.
2004年的7月13号♥ (Cathy Crandall 服装设计)
God sake. Our very first fitting on the TV show "House. "
天哪 House的第一次试装
I look just like my son. I know, right?
我看起来像我儿子似的 就是吧!
Well, you're not supposed to go for that so quickly, Cathy.
Cathy 你不该接那么快的哟
You're gonna ruin it. Our very first fitting.
你把我的笑话都毁了 第一次试装
And, uh, this is our very last fitting for "House. "
而现在呢 就是House的最后一次试装了
amy dodson COSTUME SUPERVISOR
Amy Dodson 服装总监
It says it all. Ira Hurvitz- I've called him out many times.
啥都不用说了 Ira Hurvitz 我提到他的名字好多次
I've actually seen him asleep. I've actually caught him falling asleep.
我连他睡着的样子都见过 因为我抓到过他打瞌睡
I'm just gonna draw out three at random.
我就随机抽三个名字吧
And everyone else can just lump it.
剩下的人就别吵吵了
I'd like to thank the script supervisor Ira Hurvitz.
我想感谢我们的剧本监督Ira Hurvitz
(IRA HURVITZ???)There are so many good people working on this show.
在这部剧工作的优秀人才是那么多
I have to watch the continuity to make sure,
我必须盯紧剧情的连贯性
since we're shooting out of order, we don't forget any details.
因为我们拍摄并不是按顺序的 我们一个细节都不可以记错
I mean, I can so heavily rely on the makeup and hair people.
我可以极大地依赖我们的服装及化妆部门
I doubt it. You're welcome.
我不相信 不客气哟
Um, where were you this morning when I woke up?
我今早起床的时候你人呢?
Here getting ready for the "House" big wrap party.
正在为"豪斯医生"的庆功大宴做好准备
Yes, indeed, this is a big wrap party.
是啊 这的确是场盛大的杀青聚会
Of course, we have a wrap party at the end of every season,
显然 我们每季都会搞一次杀青聚会
but this is the end of everything-eight years.
但这次聚会之后一切就都结束了 八年了
Almost 1,000 people have worked on this show.
在本剧工作过的大概有1000人
There's a lot of stories to be told,
留下了无数可以娓娓到来的故事
a lot of tears to be shed,
也有很多人会流下眼泪
a lot of songs to be sung.
很多人会唱出心中的歌♥
That, by the way, is not a prop Martini.
钢琴上的那杯马天尼 顺便一说 可不是道具
CAROLINE PATTERSON COSTUMES
Caroline Patterson 服装
Good night.
晚安
Did you just take a pill? No.
你刚是吃了一片药吗? 没啊
(PRODUCTION)I have been watching it from the beginning.
我从一开始就看这部剧了
I've heard from a lot of people, and I've had this experience myself
我听很多人说过 自己也体会过
where we'll wear a "House" hat or a "House" T-shirt,
不管我什么时候戴"豪斯"的帽子 或者穿"豪斯"的T恤出门
and people really do come up to us and say, "do you work on 'House'?"
总会有人来问我 "你是在"豪斯"工作的吗?"
It's nice. And Jamie takes advantage of that.
很不错哟 而且Jamie经常利用这点
I'm not saying I take advantage of that. And she gets free stuff.
我可没说我利用这点占便宜哟 她得了好多免费东西哟
Please don't air that on national TV.
这轱辘掐了别播出去哟
I just want to thank "House" for having me out and inspiring me
我只想感谢"豪斯" 感召我做出
in making one of the biggest decisions in my life,
我这一生中最大的决定
that I want to continue to med school and be a doctor.
我想要继续进入医学院学习并成为一名真正的医生
Rita from Battle Creek, Michigan,
来自密歇根Battle Creek的Rita想知道
wants to know why millions of people around the world...
为什么遍布全球的
Around the world.
千百万观众
Are invested in the character of Gregory house.
都对Gregory House这个人物如此着迷呢?
I think it's because of your blue eyes.
我觉得那都是因为你那一双漂亮的蓝眼睛
Right.
是哟
I think that's it. That's pretty much what I was saying,
我觉得没错 我也就想这么说来着
but more condensed.
不过再简练一点罢了
Dr. House, if you're gonna save this patient,
House医生 如果你想救这个病人
you'll need this.
你需要这个
RULE BOOK
手册
Get this thing out of my sight!
把这破玩意给老子扔出去!
Can you help me?
你能帮帮我吗?
Well, let's see now.
哎哟 我们来看看
The genitals seem healthy.
外生殖器无恙
You are a woman, right?
你是女的吧?
I'm hosting the Emmys.
我要主持艾美奖了
Oh. What a feather in your cap.
哎哟 这真是锦上添花哟
Mr. Laurie, I'm proud to present you the- with the Golden Camera Award.
Laurie先生 我非常骄傲地将金摄影机奖颁发给您
All artists must travel a lot.
所有的艺术家都必须行万里路
BUT NONE OF THEM TALK TO ME
但他们都不跟我说话
BECAUSE I'M SUCH A COMPLETE
因为我是一个彻头彻尾的
ASS ***♪
混♥蛋♥
(CAROLINE, USA)It's made me think. It's made me laugh a lot.
它让我思考 让我欢笑
It's made me cry.
让我哭泣
(CLAUDIO , ITALY)Thank you, "House. " (REBECCA, USA)Thank you for eight great seasons.
谢谢你 House 谢谢你带来的精彩八年
(HARRY USA)Thank you. (ISABELLA BRAZIL)Thank you.
谢谢
I know I am never, ever going to forget it.
我知道我永远 永远都不会忘记你们的
HALF- WIT
("蠢货")
"I left Holmes seated in front of the smoldering fire.
我留下福尔摩斯一个人坐在安静的炉火边
"And long into the watches of the night "I heard the low,
对着漫漫长夜独自思考 我听到
melancholy wailings of his violin "and knew that he was still pondering
他的提琴奏出的低沉而忧郁的乐曲 便知道他还在冥思苦想
over the strange problem which he had set himself to unravel. "
他鞭策自己想要解决的棘手案件
Call radiology. I want to see the music.
给放射科打电♥话♥ 我想要看看他头脑中的音乐
HOUSE OF HOLMES
福尔豪斯
Am I right in saying Conan Doyle based Sherlock Holmes on a doctor.
道尔爵士创造福尔摩斯的原型是个医生
I don't want to say you based House on the doctor,???
我可不想说你也是以一个医生为原型创造豪斯的
but the similarities are... Yeah, a little- inspired.
但这相似可是... 是啊 我的确受了启发
There are parallels, and because of those parallels,
有很多对应的地方 而且因为这些对应的地方
there was a wink of the eye,
大概也就是让大家会心一笑
but it was never intended to be a modern-day Holmes,
但我们从没想过把他变成一个现代版的福尔摩斯
a doctor who fundamentally isn't interested in saving lives...
一个根本上对救死扶伤并无兴趣...
But is interested in the puzzle.
但却痴迷于解谜的医生
There's also the implication, though,
而也有这样的暗示
in the art of the puzzle,
在解谜这一方面来说
that the person who thrives on puzzle-solving
一个人如果善于解谜
must be less empathetic,
就会变得不近人情
less, uh, emotional.
不容易动感情
What were you doing up in Middletown?
你在城中干嘛呢?
You know what's more interesting than what I was doing
你知道比我在干嘛更有趣的是什么吗?
is the reason you are so obsessed with what I was doing.
就是你为何对我在做什么 如此着迷
House and Wilson, Holmes and Watson- the names are a clear homage.
House和Wilson 福尔摩斯与华生 这名字可确实是致敬
Robert does carry a sort of Watson-Ian solid citizen...
Robert身上的确有那种华生式的模范市民...
Yeah. Aura about him.
的光环呢
I love House and Wilson's relationship,
我很喜欢House和Wilson的关系
because there's a sense of mutual respect
因为他们之间有深深的相互尊重
and honestly
以及坦诚
I always feel like Hugh has a
我总是觉得Hugh只有在
电影精选列表