The ancient greeks believed that swans only sang once
古希腊人认为天鹅一生只开口鸣唱一次
at the point of their death-
便是在临终之际
one beautiful last lament.
最后一首动人的悲歌♥
Well, this is my last swanlike lament.
这便是我的天鹅挽歌♥
I got the cake! I got the cake!
我拿了蛋糕 蛋糕来了
SUSAN BOURG CRAFT SERVICE
Susan Bourg 场务
This is what we do. You feed anything between 200 and 500 people out of this truck.
这就是我们的工作 你要用这卡车里的东西喂饱200到500个人
Yes. We all work together and we take care of each other.
是的 我们一起工作 彼此照应
(BOURG CRAFTS SERVICE) People already believe that everyone in show business lives on lobster and champagne. Oh, really?
人们都以为演艺圈的人是天天吃龙虾喝香槟的 是吗
Yeah. And that's a fact. It's not- it's not glamorous.
是啊 有的是这样的 没...没那么光鲜的
It isn't, though, is it?
不过并非如此 是吧
This is a celebration, and you can't have a celebration
这是庆功宴 要想庆祝
without a cake.
怎能少了蛋糕
a memoir by Hugh Laurie
Hugh Laurie的回忆录
WARNING THIS PROGRAM CONTAINS BOASTING NO SMOKING WITHIN 25 FEET
警告:节目中包含剧透成分
I'm not saying "House M.D." is the king of TV shows...
我不会说"豪斯医生" 是电视剧之王...
Wait a minute, actually I am saying that.
等等 其实我就是这个意思
But more importantly, if "House" is the king,
但更重要的是 如果"豪斯"是国王
then the people who make "House" are Princes.
那么成就"豪斯"的人便都是王子
Oh, there's a man with a camera out there. That's- Ha ha, scared him off.
外面有个拿摄像机的人 那是... 哈哈 把他吓跑啦
Outstanding moments in your memory of working on this show? Do you have any?
制♥作♥这部电视剧过程中令你很难忘的时刻? 你有吗?
Any challenging, uh, artists filling your chair
有没有哪个难搞的艺人 坐在你的椅子上
(MEL STETSON DEPARTMENT HEAD OF HAIR)who you wanted to strangle but didn't?
让你想勒死丫 但是却没下手的? (Mel Stetson 发型部主管)
Fond memories?
美好的记忆?
(BRYAN BOURG CRAFT SERVICE) Uh, Hugh Laurie. Oh, stop. GRIPS H
Hugh Laurie (Bryan Bourg 场务) 拉倒吧
For the last eight years,
过去这八年
an incredible journey for me
对我来说 是很难忘的旅程
and for a lot of other people, too.
对其他很多人来说 亦是如此
So, Ms. Morrison. Yes, Mr. Laurie.
那么 Morrison小姐 是 Laurie先生
Um, allow me to show you around.
请允许我带你四处转转
I don't know if you've- Well, so far, it looks very familiar.
我不知道你有没有.. 目前看来都很熟悉呢
It does, doesn't it? Yes, very.
确实 是吧 是啊 很熟悉
Uh, I think we waxed the floors since you were last here.
我记得上次你在这儿时 我们有给地板打蜡的
Oh, wow. You have couches?!
哇噢 你们有沙发啦
I leave, and you get couches? Just that moment.
我走之后 你们就有沙发了? 你前脚走 我们就有了
There are some minuses, too.
也少了一些东西呢
Your lovely arrow-cut white coat
你那件可爱的白大褂
does not hang over the back of those chairs as nicely.
不再像以前一样美观地挂在椅背上了
"Gadolinium. " Oh, yeah.
"钆" (ga 二声) 是啊
Do you remember that? Pilot, walking down underneath this thing.
还记得吗 试播集 从这个下面走过
(EVERYBODY LIES) I knew she was allergic to gadolinium.
("每个人都撒谎") - 我就知道她对钆过敏
Figured it was an easy way to get someone to cut a hole in her throat.
这样比较容易找人给她喉咙上开个洞
I do remember saying "gadolinium. "
我记得有说"钆"
Gadolinium. I'm sure I looked it up. I found all my old- you did.
钆 我确定我有查过的 我找到了所有... 你有
We didn't have cards for all the seasons. You shamed- you shamed us all.
又不是每一集都有提示卡的 丢人 你真给大家丢脸啊
Lupus, gout, glaucoma, osteoarthritis, hypertension, diabetes- stop me anytime.
狼疮 痛风 青光眼 关节炎 高血压 糖尿病 随时打断我
The heart could point to sarcoidosis.
心脏问题有可能是肉状瘤
I'll start the ribavirin.
我开始用利巴韦林
It's great to have the old team back together again, huh?
老队员又一起开工 感觉很好吧?
Well, I know Omar got very panicky at one time about- he was convinced that he had everything.
我知道有一次Omar很恐慌 他以为自己都懂了
"This is a thing you can get?
"这是种病吗"
People get this?"
人会得这种病?"
(EUPHORIA)It's not S.S.P.E.
"安逸感" - 这不是亚急性硬化性全脑炎
I checked your past vaccinations against Joe's. No past matches.
我查过你过去给Joe注射的疫苗 无任何匹配
I might not come back.
我也许醒不过来了
I've never done a will.
我没立过遗嘱
I'll call a lawyer for you.
我帮你叫律师来
I want you to be my medical proxy.
我要你做我的病患代理人
I need to know that we're okay.
我要知道咱们之间没有问题
We're all missing each other. I did at one point sort of calculate,
我们都会想念彼此的 我曾经计算过
around season 3 that we'd done 284 scenes in the outer office.
第三季时 我们一共拍了284场戏
That's a hell of a thing.
真是不容易啊
That's a hell of a thing. It is a hell of a thing.
确实很不容易 不可思议
Yeah, you were very missed.
是啊 我们很想你的
(DREW GARDNER THE TRUSTEE)What is the white bucket you're carrying?
你身上这个白桶是什么
What does it signify? Uh, white bucket is our $5 Friday bucket.
有什么意义 这个白桶是我们5块星期五的桶
And what we do is all the crew members who want to indulge put their names on a $5 bill,
我们要做的就是 全体工作人员谁想要放纵一下 就在5块钱纸币上写自己的名字
tuck it into the bucket here, and we have a winner for $5 Friday.
然后塞进桶里 我们就会选出一个5块星期五的获胜者
(DAVID SHORE CREATOR/EXECUTIVE PRODUCER)House is a guy who has emotions,
House是一个有情绪 有感情 (David Shore 主创/执行制片 )
(ME)has feelings, cares about- amazingly good at reading people. Right.
非常善于解读别人的家伙 没错
(AMY LIPPENS/JANELLE SCUDERI CASTING DIRCTOR)We had this role of House,
我们设定了House这个角色 (Amy Lippens/Janelle Scuderi选角指导)
which sort of every role sort of revolved around
基本上每个角色都是围绕他展开的
and had so much interaction with this character,
与这个角色之间有很多的互动
that we had to really get that character perfectly,
所以这个角色我们一定要打造得够完美
or the series would not have worked.
不然这部电视剧就不会成功
We read so many people for this part.
我们为这个角色试过很多人
When auditioning, I can remember thinking
试镜的时候 我记得我在想
I feel as if I know who this guy is, the character of House,
我感觉自己好像认识这个人 House这个角色
but I also feel like I know who this guy David Shore is-
但同时我也觉得自己认识David Shore
the mind behind the mind, as it were.
幕后推手
I have tenure.
我有任期的
MANIBIA,SOUTHERN AFRICA-2003
南非 纳♥米♥比♥亚♥ 2003年
Aren't you gonna grab my cane, stop me from leaving?
你不是应该夺过我的拐杖 不让我走吗
Hugh Laurie went on tape, and I watched it. He had the right kind of voice.
Hugh Laurie的对着镜头演 我看了 他的声音非常适合
(BRYAN SINGER EXECUTIVE PRODUCER)And he had a good razor stubble going.
还有很完美的胡渣 (Bryan Singer 执行制片)
And I thought, this- this guy feels like House.
我就想 这人感觉就像House呢
And thank goodness he's an American, so he can pronounce all this- all this tough medical jargon.
谢天谢地 他是美国人 这样他就能说出所有这些复杂的医学术语
(QUE SERA SERA)Thyrotoxic periodic paralysis?
("顺其自然") - 甲状腺毒性周期性麻痹症毒性?
I have no idea what that is.
我不知道这是什么玩意儿
Leukoencephalopathy? You stop.
白质脑病? 住口
If I knew what was wrong, I would tell you.
我要知道是什么毛病 早就告诉你了
(house lights)Rolling, rolling!
开机开机
THE ACTING DEPARTMENT
演员们
EVERYBODY LIES
每个人都撒谎
Everybody lies.
每个人都撒谎
If lying to a patient would save their life, would you do it?
如果跟病人撒谎就能救他的命 你会撒谎吗?
No. That's a lie.
不会 这就开始撒谎了
Everyone lies, but there's an exception to every rule.
每个人都撒谎 但每个规则总有个例外啊
Actually, there isn't. Kinda what makes it a rule.
实际上 没有 你要看这规则是怎么形成的
"Interior. I.C.U.- Day.
"内景 重症监护室 白天"
"He's revived, alive, but very week. Stacy's beside herself with worry. "
"他苏醒了 活过来了 但是非常虚弱 Stacy陪在他身旁 非常担心 "
(THREE STORIES)If this were any other patient, what would you tell them to do?
("三个故事")如果躺在这里的是其他的病人 你会告诉他们该怎么做?
I would say it's their choice.
我会说 那是他们自己的选择
Not a chance. You'd browbeat them until they made the choice you knew was right.
才不会 你会恐吓他们 直到他们作出你知道是正确的选择
We've got to let 'em cut the leg off. It's my leg.
我们得切掉那条腿 那是我的腿
It's my life.
这是我的人生
How many canes have we lost, do you think?
你估计一下 我们丢了多少根拐杖?
(MARK JAMESON PROPERTY)Lost or broken? I would say probably
丢的还是坏掉的啊? 我估计... (看他的衬衫) (Mark Jameson 道具)
(HIS SHIRT)just slightly less than 100.
将近100根吧
(KATIE???)Well, first of all, he was not always walking around with a cane.
首先 他并没有总是拄着拐杖 (Katie Jacobs 执行制片)
In fact, we pictured him in a wheelchair.
其实我们有想过要他坐轮椅的
But a wheelchair is not the best idea,
但是轮椅实在不是个好主意
because of the obvious limitations.
限制实在太多了
So then we briefly considered a scar...
所以之后 我们有短暂地想过弄个疤
and then a cane.
最后才定的拐杖
Knowing that it was a cane
确定了是拐杖以后
and knowing that I wanted someone who could walk down those halls and hold the center,
知道我们要找一个走在大厅里 就hold住全场的演员
you know, height became important, and physicality became important.
所以身高 身体条件就变得很重要了
The truth is he's hiding, because he's handicapped.
事实上他还藏着点呢 因为他残疾嘛
That was where it all sort of started from.
故事最初就是这样开始的
What's the point of putting together a team if you're not gonna use them?
如果你不用他们 那你要团队干嘛?
You've got three overqualified doctors working for you, getting bored.
你手下有三个优秀的医生 都无聊得要死
I don't need a team.
我不需要团队
I don't need a team.
我不需要团队
You were bouncing ideas off a janitor. Come on. Gotta earn that fiver.
你都从清洁工那儿找灵感了 加油 说出来有5块钱
The thing that I find interesting about House
我发现House这个角色
as a character is his, uh, distance
最有意思的一点是
and his apathy and his, um,
他冷漠 拒人于千里之外
removal from any kind of, uh, connection.
拒绝跟人有任何的联♥系♥
(HUMAN ERROR)House, you play a guitar you got in ninth grade.
("人为失误") House 你一直在玩你9年级时得到的吉他
电影精选列表