What the hell are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么呢
I just killed one of his men,
我刚刚杀了你的一个手下
sick bastard. He does not care?
你这个变♥态♥的狗♥娘♥养♥的 而你却不关心
Hey, Mr. Zimosa, we need to calm pain,
是的 Zimosa 我们需要疼痛来让他平静下来
but she wants yours.
但他想要你的痛苦
My men just need to capture ...
足够多的人去抓你
... And produce enough pain to calm her.
并给他足够的痛苦 让他平静下来
Who is this "it"? Whose talking about?
谁是 "他" 你说的是谁
Are you doing all this shit for "her"?
你做这一切是为了 "他"
Is a woman? Is your bitch?
是女人吗 是你的婊♥子♥吗
Poor idiot. You are not able to understand.
你是个他妈的白♥痴♥ 你不明白
And I really have no words to waste with you.
坦率地说 我不想在你身上浪费更多的话
But if it survives back to my men,
但如果能活下来
I promise I'll explain the situation.
我保证会解释你的情况
Does that sound right to you?
这听起来很公平 不是吗
His sarcasm is not even funny.
你的讽刺一点都不好笑
You just put gasoline on the fire.
你只是在火上浇油
Because I catch you. You can bet on it.
因为我抓住你了 你可以打赌
And when caught, I will pay ...
如果被抓住 我会付出代价
... Every time I tried to annoy me, asshole.
因为你每次都想干我 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Poor deluded. You think I'm there?
你真可悲 你认为我在那里
I'm not even in the country, wretched idiot.
我甚至不在这个国家 可怜的白♥痴♥
How can you imagine taking a plane and catch?
你怎么敢 你就这样飞到这里来抓我
When you find it, I'll kill ten times, asshole.
如果我找到你 我会连续杀你十次 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
What does there?
你在那里做什么
Are you trying to escape, poor fool?
你想逃跑吗 可怜的傻瓜
That door can only be opened by my men.
只有我的人才能打开那扇门
Then, in a few minutes, you will be surrounded.
所以你在几分钟内就会被包围
Really? Just his men can open this door?
你是认真的吗 只有你的人可以打开它
Shit.
该死
What? Does the idiot has found the solution?
怎么了 那个白♥痴♥发现了吗
ROOM 1006
1006室
OUT GARDEN
通往花♥园♥的出口
I'm pretty sure that this map will not help much,
我很确定这张地图帮不上什么忙
and my men know every corridor of this Hotel.
因为我的人知道这个酒店的
Each of the rooms, every little secret passage.
每一个角落和缝隙
But please, have fun trying to find a way out of there.
但是 请尽情享受寻找出路的过程吧
Wow! You discovered another secret area.
哇 你发现了另一个秘密区域
I'm impressed.
我印象很深
It really is a very good scout Boy Scout.
你真的是一个非常聪明的童子军
I give the Medal of Snoopy.
我授予史努比奖章
He's crazy!
你疯了
He is just playing cat and mouse with me.
你在和我玩该死的猫捉老鼠的游戏
Do you really think that I will really listen to you?
你真的认为我会听你的吗
No! I know it's so stupid, he was convinced that even ...
不 我知道这很愚蠢 他甚至相信..
... That what you said ...
你所说的都是真的
... It's true. But it is so far from the truth,
... 是真的 但是离真♥相♥太远了
that you can not even imagine.
你根本无法想象
Did my men seem normal to you?
我的人在你看来正常吗
Have you ever seen someone with this disease in your life?
你见过患有这种疾病的人吗
Even an idiot like you should have some doubts ...
即使像你这样的白♥痴♥也不应该怀疑
... In this point.
在这种情况下
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What am I talking about?
我在说什么
That's the price of feed.
这就是我们为喂养他而付出的代价
As my first man tried to explain to his deluded phrases.
就像我的男人试图通过他的妄想来向你解释
When the feeds, year after year,
如果你年复一年地喂养他
the bodies begin to get sick.
你的身体会生病
The brain starts to swell. Pus begins to occur.
你的腺体将开始生长 它们开始产生脓液
The skin starts to burn, and the language begins to dry.
你的皮肤开始燃烧 你的舌头变干
The glands then rot. The organs stop functioning.
然后腺体开始腐烂 器官停止工作
Gangrene spreads.
坏疽蔓延
Then, the tumors grow in the heart decaying
然后 肿瘤在心脏中生长衰退
and death comes soon.
死亡很快来临
Many of them have even already face.
他们中的许多人几乎已经达到了这个阶段
But still pouring,
但还是
with passion and dedication.
充满激♥情♥和奉献精神
Hayo absurd to think that these poor sick ...
对我来说 这很荒谬
... They are more efficient than you.
这些可怜的、生病的人比你更有效率
All that good health is wasted without purpose.
所有毫无意义地浪费了健康
He deserves to die, just for that.
仅仅因为这一点 你就该死
It's a crazy son of a bitch.
真是个疯子
And I do not understand a word he says.
你说的话我一个字也听不懂
Do not worry, you will understand, if he survives a little longer.
别担心 如果你再多活一会儿 你就会明白
What the fuck?
搞什么
OUTPUT
出口
Here's them!
在这里
¡Vamos!
来吧
Fuck!
操
Fuck this shit.
去他妈的
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
操
¡Vamos! ¡Oh, come on!
来吧 来吧
Damn!
该死
¡Oh, no, no, no!
不 不 不
¡Vamos! ¡Vamos!
来吧
Damn!
该死
Fuck this shit!
去他妈的
Fuck this shit.
去他妈的
See? Have you seen what he did?
看到了吗 你看到他做了什么吗
That sound! That's the sound it makes when she's angry.
那声音 这是他生气时发出的声音
When a creature of them is angry, it means only one thing:
而当这样的生物发怒时 只意味着一件事
Problems. A fucking mountain of problems!
麻烦了 他妈的大♥麻♥烦
And all this only because I did not hear me.
而这一切都是因为你不听我的话
Who are you?
你是谁
I told him who I am.
我已经告诉你我是谁
My name is Jorge Mistrandia.
我叫豪尔赫 · 米斯特兰迪亚
Who is in reality be damned?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底是谁
What are you doing here? What the fuck is that?
你在这里干什么 这他妈的是什么
I am a collector.
我是个收藏家
For generations, my family have been collecting things ...
几代以来 我的家人一直在收集东西..
... In a world in which human consciousness has ceased to exist.
在一个人类意识已不复存在的世界里
A world where people like you ...
用你这样的人的世界
... Describe with stupid words ...
愚蠢的词汇来描述
... Like unspeakable, suffered, demonic, as another dimension.
黑暗、痛苦、恶魔、另一个空间
And stupid shit like that.
还有那些愚蠢的事
There were times when the line between the two worlds,
曾几何时 两个世界之间的分界线
ours and theirs, was dim.
是非常薄的
Humans can feel the ...
人类可以感觉到..
... Presence across more clearly.
..另一个世界
The time that people like you would define as the "dark".
在那个时候 人们对它的定义和你一样 "黑暗"
But somehow, those times are more enlightened.
但不知何故 那些时代更加开明
The pain and fear keep those closed doors.
痛苦和恐惧使门紧闭
The more pain we have here, the more they stay calm in his world.
这里的痛苦越多 他们的世界就越平静
It's like a balance. No pain here,
这是一种平衡 如果这里没有痛苦
They are forced to enter.
他们被迫进来
It's a pretty simple concept.
这是一个相当简单的概念
Just imagine a lake, where the waters begin to fade.
试想一下 一个开始干涸的湖泊
The fish will try to jump out.
鱼会试图跳出来
Jump out is not a solution. It's just an inevitable reaction.
跳出来不是解决办法 只是一种不可避免的反应
The pain will never cease to exist in this world.
在这个世界上 痛苦永远不会停止
But it can decrease, sometimes.
但有时它也会减弱
And when that happens, some of them can pass through.
当这种情况发生时 其中一些可以进来
Some creatures should remain in their world, to survive.
有些生物只能留在它们的世界里 以求生存
Others may live in both worlds.
而有些则可以在两个世界中生存
They enter and exit through those doors.
他们从那些门进出
"She" is one of those. One of many.
“她”就是其中之一
It is quite common in the world.
在他自己的世界里是一个普通的生物
But it is rare here.
但在这里很罕见
My family has captured many years in Italy,
我的家人在意大利已经生活了很多年