Jesus. Right?
天 是吧?
It's fucking crazy, huh? Dead ringer.
真♥他♥妈♥疯狂 不是吗? 临死前最后的表演
Happy fucking birthday, bro.
生日快乐 老兄
Dude, where you going? In for a better look.
老兄 你去哪? 找个能看清楚的地方
Me?
我?
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Would you like to dance with me?
想和我跳支舞吗?
No, thank you. I'm...
不 谢谢
I'm not nearly drunk enough.
我喝得还不够多
Come on. I'll show you how.
来吧 我教你怎么跳
No, really. It's easy.
不 真的 很简单的
No. Thank you, really, but my feet. I'm tired.
不 谢谢 我真的累了 我的脚已经不听使唤了
I could have helped you.
我本来能帮助你的
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
That guy make you some troubles?
那家伙给你找麻烦了?
No. He's fine.
不 他很好
What he say to you?
他跟你说了什么?
Nothing. He just wanted to dance.
没什么 他就想和我跳舞
He won't bother you anymore.
他不会再给你找麻烦了
Oh, he wasrt bothering me.
他没有给我添麻烦
Here. Take a drink.
来 喝一杯
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 别客气
Oh, I'm so sorry! Don't worry about it.
噢 对不起 别介意
I'm so, so sorry. I'm such an idiot.
太对不起了 我真蠢
No, it's all right.
不 没关系的
Here, let me get you a drink.
我得请你一杯
No, you don't need to.
不 不必了
No, I insist. No, no.
不 我一定要 不 不
I insist.
一定要
Beth! Beth!
贝思! 贝思!
Beth! Oh, my God,
贝思! 我的天
Roman wants to take me on a boat ride...
罗曼说想和我一起去坐船
and he's just so suave and he's amazing...
他是那么的彬彬有礼 那么的迷人
and he doesn't speak English,
虽然他不会说英语
but we understand each other.
但我们沟通起来却没有任何问题
Yeah. Just promise me you won't go on...
好吧 只要答应我
a boat ride with him, okay?
别和他去坐船好吗?
Why not?
为什么不行?
What's the big deal? You don't fancy him?
有什么关系? 你不喜欢他?
Just because he's not "Whitney approved"...
就是因为他长得
or "Beth approved" looking?
不是你们喜欢的类型?
No, I'm not saying that at all.
不 我根本没这么说过
I just want you to stay here where it's safe...
我只是想你待在安全的地方
we're all together, we don't get separated.
我们要在一起 不要分开行动
Just promise me you won't...
答应我
go on a boat ride with him.
别和他去划船
Lorna, promise me you won't...
罗娜 答应我
go on a boat ride with him.
你不会和他去划船
Beth. It's okay.
贝思 好吧
Okay. You promise? Okay, okay, okay.
好 你答应了? 好的 好的
Okay.
好
Roman.
罗曼
Okay, two, please.
两杯 谢谢
Here you go. I'm so sorry about that.
这是你的 非常抱歉
It's okay.
没关系的
Cheers. Cheers. Thanks.
干杯 谢谢 干杯
So, what brings you to this corner of the world?
你怎么会想到来到这个地方?
Her. Firestarter.
她 她挑的头
And you?
那么你呢?
I honestly don't know.
说实话 我也不知道
I'm sorry, there's probably...
抱歉 这里可能
a small army of Slovak boys all fighting over you.
有一伙斯洛伐克小孩跟你捣蛋
Why travel all this way just to talk...
为什么大老远来这里
with an ugly American?
只是和一个丑陋的美国人聊天呢
You're not that ugly.
你并不丑
Really?
是吗?
Well, cheers to that.
好 为这个干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Hey, your friend looks like she's having fun.
你朋友看上去玩得相当开心
Yeah.
没错
I get to listen to them have sex later.
我马上就会听到他们做♥爱♥的声音
Can we switch? I'm over at the Dvorzak hotel and...
我们能换个地方吗? 我住在帝温扎克宾馆
it's probably been three centuries...
可能有三个世纪
since anybody's had sex over there.
没有人在那里做过爱了
Oh, maybe your table's ready.
也许你的桌子已经准备好了
That's... That's a long story.
这个说来话长了
Well, I'll have to hear about it another time.
好吧 我只能下次再听你说了
I'm gonna take off, but it's a small village...
我得走了 这是个小镇子
I'm sure we'll meet again. I'm sure we will.
我们肯定会再见面的 肯定会的
All right. Good night.
好吧 晚安
Good night, Beth.
晚安 贝思
Did I tell you my name?
我告诉过你我的名字吗?
No, no. I heard your friend use it.
不 我是听你朋友这么叫你的
But I forgot to tell you mine. I'm Stuart.
但是我忘记介绍自己了 我叫斯图亚特
Good to meet you, Stuart.
很高兴认识你 斯图亚特
Good night.
晚安
Lorna!
罗娜!
Lorna!
罗娜!
Lorna.
罗娜
Excuse me.
让一下
Lorna!
罗娜!
Lorna!
罗娜!
Beth, I'm sorry!
贝思 对不起
You promised.
你答应过我的
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry!
对不起
It's so peaceful.
这里太清静了
It's so secluded.
太隐蔽了
Roman, what are you doing?
罗曼 你要干吗?
Come to me.
过来
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Roman! Roman!
罗曼! 罗曼!
Roman! Roman!
罗曼! 罗曼!
Roman! Roman!
罗曼! 罗曼!
On a boat and I have no idea where she is.
刚才在一条船上...现在我也不知道她去哪了
How does she get back from that?
她怎么从那回来?
Beth, come on!
贝思 好了
Oh, fuck!
哦 该死
Beth!
贝思!
I cannot leave her alone with this guy.
我不能让她一个人和这个家伙待在一起
You know, you just go ahead...
你去吧
and I'll wait for Lorna.
我来等罗娜
You go. Yeah. Yeah?
你走吧 没事的 好吧
All right. Thank you so much. Okay.
好吧 非常感谢 好的
Sure. Yeah. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
Fuck!
该死!
Dude, are you coming? Are you okay?
你要来吗? 你还好吧?
I'm good. I'm good. No, I'm fine.
我很好 我没事
Are you all right? Dude, I'm fine.
你还好吧 我没事
Have another cocktail.
再来杯鸡尾酒
All right, good night.
好的 晚安
No, Whit. We're going to sleep.
不 等等 我们要去睡了
We are? Yeah.
我们俩? 是的
Okay, is he hot, or is he too, like, eastern bloc?
他很棒吧 是不是很像东方人?
He's fine.
他很好
But can we please go get some rest? Come on.
但是我们现在能不能去休息了? 来吧
Oh, you're so sweet. No, I'm fine.
哦 你太体贴了 但我没事的