你耍我啊 绑起来 把他绑到另一个屋去
Are you kidding me? Tie him up, OK? Tie him up in his own room,
这次请别犯错 请做好点
Please try doing it right, OK? Please do it right
-你管那个女孩 -会好的
-You get the girl -It'll be OK!
别再搞砸了
Do it right without dickin' it up
要对我弟弟怎么样?
What about my brother?
别担心他
Don't worry about him
你冷吗?
You cold?
不
No
我叫马歇尔
I'm Marshall
你叫什么?
What's your name?
珍妮佛
Jennifer
请
Please
请
Please
...局势已经被控制住了...
...the situation is under control...
警长杰夫·泰利
Jeff Talley, Chief of Police
-请求直升机支援了吗? -一开始就找了
-Asked for the helicopter yet? -Right from the jump
可能还要请位神父或者牧师来
Might want to get a minister or a priest up here
像骑自行车那么简单?
Like riding a bike, isn't it?
-你想和他谈谈吗? -罗比
-Want to talk to him? -Robby!
接好专线了吗?
Got me that dedicated line yet?
想念洛杉矶吗?
You miss LA?
5分钟 搜索 5分钟
Five minutes, scout team, five minutes
-快速拨号♥键1? -喂
-Speed dial one? -Yeah
-喂? -丹尼斯 我是杰夫·泰利
-Yeah? -Dennis, this is Jeff Talley
我想向你介绍一下威尔贝奇勒 他是郡警♥察♥局的
I'm gonna introduce you to Wil Bechler from the Sheriff's Department
你想和他谈谈吗?
Are you ready to talk to him?
他有权发话吗?
Is he the guy?
是的 丹尼斯 他有权
Yeah, Dennis, This is the guy
等一下
Hang on
祝你好运 回头见
Good luck, I'll see you around
舒梅克队长
Captain Shoemaker? Captain?
-谢谢你们能来 -谢谢
-Thank you for coming up -Thanks, Jeff
-有什么需要 就打电♥话♥给我 -好的
-Anything you need, give me a call -Got it
人♥质♥危机还在持续
...apparent hostage situation is unfolding.
具体的细节还没有被完整透露出来
Well, Jim, details are still a bit incomplete right now
但我们目前只知道这么多
but here's what we know so far
今天早些时候 一名警官被枪击致死...
Earlier today, a police officer was shot and killed while in...
嗨 你们好吗? 是我
Hey, How you doing? It's me
你们差不多到家了吧?
You guys almost home?
其实我们还在你的住处
Actually, we're still at your place.
你走了以后 阿曼达和我 我们又吵了一架
After you left, Amanda and I, we had another fight
她打开了电视 我们从头看到尾
She turned on the TV. We've been watching it all.
案子已经交给郡警♥察♥了 所以我不再管了
I turned it over to County, so I'm not there anymore
我知道你很忙 但是 你可以过来一下吗?
Look, I know you're busy, but can you stop by for a little bit?
我想可以 是的
I think I can, yeah
我得去一趟卡萝尔的家
I have to go by Carol's
她有个小孩
She had a kid
她的死不是你的错 杰夫
It's not your fault she's dead, Jeff.
你知道吗?
You know?
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
-那你们吵的是什么 -你知道的 还是那事
-So, what was the argument about? -Oh, you know. What it's always about.
她担心我们会离婚
She's afraid we're gonna get divorced
那你怎么想? 珍
What do you think, Jane?
你觉得我们会离婚吗?
You think we're gonna get divorced?
-不会 -好极了 我也这么觉得
-No. -Good, Me neither
-那一会见 -好
-So, I'll see you in a minute -OK.
-帮我向阿曼达问好 -我会的
-Say hi to Amanda -I will.
-好 -我爱你
-OK -I love you.
开车
Drive
我知道你很害怕 但只要你不做什么蠢事
I know you're scared, but as long as you don't do anything stupid
我们就不会伤害你 你明白吗?
we're not gonna hurt you, Do you understand?
你们想干嘛?
What do you want?
我想让你把手放到车顶上
I want you to put your hands on the roof of the car
不好意思
Pardon me
现在 可以把你左手穿过方向盘吗?
Now, would you mind putting your left hand through the steering wheel, please?
现在把右手伸给我
Now bring me the right
好
Good
就这样
Good
现在你身后的人将会抱紧你
Now the guy behind you is gonna take hold of you
请别挣扎 这是为了你好
Don't struggle, it's for your own good, Please
现在请看后视镜
Eyes in the rearview mirror, Now
-爸 -珍! 阿曼达!
-Daddy! -Jane! Amanda!
我懂 我懂 我懂
I know, I know, I know
但是至少她们还活着
But at least they're still alive
从此刻开始 你决定她们的命运
From this point on, you control what happens to them
我们可以放开你吗?
Can we let you go?
你可以保持冷静吗?
Can you be calm?
好极了
Good, Good
现在听我说 我想让你回去沃特·史密斯的家
Now, listen to me, I want you to go back to Walter Smith's house
他家里有一张DVD是我的
There's a DVD inside Walter Smith's house that belongs to me
我不再是那里的指挥官了
I'm no longer in command
你会去取得管辖权的 直到我的人来完成任务
You are going to reassume command until my people arrive to finish the job
你不能让任何人进那房♥子也不能让任何人出来
You're not gonna let anyone go into the house or anything come out
我说的你懂了吗?
Are you with me so far?
我怎么做的到?
How am I gonna do that?
你是著名的杰夫·泰利
You...are the famous Jeff Talley
十年洛城特警队的经历 外加七年首席人♥质♥谈判专家
Ten years SWAT, seven years prime hostage negotiator
你会想出办法的
You'll figure it out
当这个白色电♥话♥响时 那就是我打来告诉你进一步的指示
When this white phone rings, it'll be me with further instructions
如果你不按照我们的计划做 哪怕一点点
If you deviate from the plan one little bit
我就杀了你妻子
I will kill your wife
还有你的孩子
And then I will kill your child
但当我拿到了我想要的东西 你就会和你的家人团聚
But when I have what I want, you get your family back
拿着
Here
等我们的车开走 再打开你的手铐
Now, you wait until our van is gone before you uncuff yourself
让我们把事情干完吧 泰利
Let's bring this home, Talley
有个男孩给我们打电♥话♥
We have a boy on the line.
他说自己是汤米史密斯
And he says he's Tommy Smith.
我本来打算让郡警♥察♥处理的
I was gonna turn him over to the Sheriff's
但他说在电视上看到 想和你谈谈
but he says he saw you on TV and he wants to speak with you
-好的 路易兹 把电♥话♥转过来 -稍等
-All right, Louise. Put him on. -Hold on
-你是电视上的那个人? -对 汤米 我就是
-You're the man on TV? -Yes, Tommy, this is the man on TV
那个叫丹尼斯的打我爸爸 现在他...
The guy called Dennis hit my dad, and now he's...
慢慢说 汤米 慢慢说 别急
Slow down, slow down, slow down, Slow down, Tommy, Slow down
我真的很害怕 你一定要救我们
I'm really, really scared, and you gotta help us
慢慢说 放轻松
Slow down and take it easy
你父亲被枪打中了吗?
Was your dad shot?
丹尼斯用枪柄打了他好多下...
Dennis hit him a bunch of times with his gun.
-他打我爸爸 -汤米 汤米 汤米
-He hit my dad. -Tommy, Tommy, Tommy!
-他需要医生 -汤米 小声说 好吗?
-He needs a doctor. -Try and talk quietly, OK?
-放轻松 -好的
-Just take it easy -OK.
你现在的地方安全吗?
All right, Are you in a safe place?
我在自己的房♥间 他们之前绑着我 但我挣脱了
I'm in my bedroom. They think I'm tied up, but I got free.
等等 汤米 你怎么知道他们听不见你?
Wait, Tommy, How do you know they can't hear you?
因为我能从防盗系统频道上看到他们
'Cause I can see them on the security channel.
告诉我你从电视上看到的一切
Tell me everything you can see on the TV
我看见丹尼斯
I see Dennis
我看见凯文
I see Kevin
还有树木
I see trees
和武装警♥察♥
I see army men.
我看见玛尔斯了
I see...the Mars guy...
等等 汤米
Wait, Tommy.
和我说说玛尔斯
Tell me about Mars
-舒梅克队长 -尽快给我一个附近区域的图像
Captain Shoemaker? -Get me an aerial shot ASAP
我是舒梅克
This is Shoemaker
他们正通过外面的摄像机监视你们
They're watching you on the outside cameras.
泰利警长?
Chief Talley?
房♥子里嫌疑犯正看着你们
The suspects inside the house are watching you
-观察你们每个动作 -警长 你从哪里得到这情报的?
-They're watching every move you make. -Where did you get this information?
如果我是你 就会想想该怎么办
If I were you I'd be thinking about what to do with that information
电影精选列表