片名 火线对峙
我要和那个混♥蛋♥说话 你♥他♥妈♥的听见了吗?
I need to talk to that motherfucker! You hear me?
我现在就要和那个混♥蛋♥说话
I want to talk to that fucker right now!
和那个混♥蛋♥!
I want that motherfucker!
洛杉矶
你要是不能满足我的要求
You find that bastard now or I am gonna...
我就杀了我老婆 还有孩子
I'm gonna shoot my whore wife and I'm gonna shoot the boy!
乔 放轻松点
Joe, just relax.
我们正在找你老婆的男友呢?
Relax, we're looking for your wife's boyfriend
-我们会找到他 放心 -你听见我说的了吗?
-and I'm gonna find him, all right? -You want to help me?
我该先杀谁? 那婊♥子♥ 还是她儿子?
Which one do I shoot first? Do I shoot the whore, or do I shoot the whore's boy?
啊? 你告诉我
Huh? You help me choose!
别啊 乔 没人想听到里面响枪
No, no, Joe, nobody wants to hear gunshots in there.
你可把我们都吓坏了
You scare us all out here.
我一整天都在试着帮你
Now look, I've been trying to help you all day.
你想让我帮你 你也得帮帮我吧
All right, you want me to help you, you gotta help me.
你根本不知道这是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like, man.
你根本不知道
You do not know what it's like.
你根本不知道我经历过什么
You do not know what I've been through. You don't know what I'm going through.
你以为我没有胆量吗?
You don't think I got the balls, do you?
(二号♥狙击手瞄准目标) -我知道你有胆量 乔
I know you got the balls, Joe.
-不 你认为我不会那么做的 -乔 你手里有枪
No, you don't think I'm gonna do it. -Joe, you got the gun.
你想干什么就干吧
You can do whatever you want.
我太累了 老兄 我总想睡点觉
I feel so tired, man. When in Christ am I gonna sleep?
(今天不能有人死亡) 我知道你很累 乔 已经一整晚了
I know you're tired, Joe. You've been up all night.
让我下去吧
Come on. Let me come down there.
-你说什么? -不 不行
-What do you say? -No! No, no!
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Fuck you!
你没事吧?
You all right?
我恨这个混♥蛋♥
I hate this fucking guy,
杰夫 我倾向于冲进去
Jeff, I'm leaning toward an entry
我们知道那男孩在他屋里
We know the boy's in his room
如果我们现在行动 我们绝对能救下他
if we move now, we got a 100% chance of saving him
-他妈妈我们就不管了? -她存活机率不超过20%
-We're giving up on the mom? -She's 20% at best
杰夫 我们得救那个男孩 这是唯一的选择
Jeff, we gotta move on the boy, it’s the only choice
这家伙对局势已经失去控制了
This one's getting away from him
闭嘴 格莱姆 你当我不存在啊
Shrink-wrap, don't talk like I'm not here
-你在这已经十六小时了... -去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这菜鸟
-We've been here for 16 hours -Fucking new guy
大家都冷静一下 我们都很累了
Everybody calm down, We're all tired,
我只是从乔的角度来看这件事 两种选择 选择...
I'd just steer Joe away from the subject of choice, choosing represents...
说点他妈的我不知道的行不行
Tell me something I don't fucking know
等等
Wait, wait
-我听到哭声了 -男孩离开了
-I hear crying -The boy's awake
我们得让那男孩待在他卧室里
We've gotta keep the boy in his bedroom
闭嘴 肖恩
Shut up, Sean, Shut up!
嘿 乔 我是杰夫 我又回来了
Hey, Joe, It's me, Jeff, I'm back on
听我说 让肖恩的妈妈来照顾他好吗?
Listen, let Sean's mom take care of him, all right?
这个小混♥蛋♥...
He's such a little shit, you know? He's a little shit.
小混♥蛋♥大概是饿了 他一醒来就只知道哭 哭 哭
He's probably hungry, 'cause he wakes up and he just whines...
我来帮你这个忙吧
Tell you what, Let me do you a favor...till that bitch feeds him.
你问问肖恩想吃什么 我送进去
Find out what Sean likes to eat, and I'll send it in
她们母子俩吃东西 我们来解决这个问题
Him and his mom can eat in the bedroom while me and you fix this thing
-你觉得怎么样? -肖恩
-What do you say? -Sean!
那帮警♥察♥想知道你想吃什么鬼东西 过来
The cops want to know what you want to eat, so get in here.
-那孩子从卧室出来了 -过来
-The boy's moving from his bedroom -Get in here!
我们有80%机会救他
Our guys put him at 80%
60%...30%
喂
Hello?
肖恩
Sean
我是杰夫·泰利
Hey, this is Jeff Talley.
肖恩 我要你回到你的卧室里 好吗? 马上回去
Son, I need you to move back to your bedroom, OK? Right now.
-泰利先生 -嗯
-Mr. Talley? -Yes?
你会救我们吗?
Are you gonna save us?
是的 肖恩 我会救你的
Yeah, Sean, I'm gonna save you
现在我知道我别无选择了
Now I know why you couldn't choose
因为上帝已经做出了他的抉择
It's because God decided everything already.
那婊♥子♥注定要下地狱
Me and the whore are gonna go to hell.
-乔 放轻松点 -但我孩子会上天堂
-No, Joe, Just...Look, relax, Just relax -But my boy's gonna go to heaven.
对不起 杰夫
I'm sorry, Jeff.
乔 听我...
Joe, listen
快点 乔 接电♥话♥
Come on, Joe, pick it up, and pick it up
-我听到铃♥声♥在响 -接啊
-I hear ringing -Pick it up
-还是在响 -快接啊 乔
-It's just ringing -Pick it up, Joe
杰夫 他在说什么东西
Jeff? He's saying something
-要行动了 -妈的
We got movement! -Fuck!
-那个瞄准目标的狙击手呢? -已经失去目标了
Where's your shot? -We lost the shot
-你的人呢? -侧面一个 入口两个
-Where do you want it? -Side one, opening two
-让他们待在那 -上帝啊 在即将离开人世的时候
-I'll put him there -O my God, at the end of this day
我感激您赐予我的恩惠
I'm heartily thankful for all the graces I've received.
对于我犯下冒犯您的罪行 我万分抱歉
I'm so sorry for all the sins I've committed against you.
请宽恕我吧 上帝
Please forgive me, O God.
谢谢您带我走出这个夜晚
And graciously protect me at the end of this night.
万佑的圣母玛利亚 我的天母 请将我收归你的庇佑之下
Blessed Virgin Mary, my heavenly mother, please take me under your protection.
乔 我是杰夫
Joe! Hey, it's me, Jeff...
还有圣约瑟
And St. Joseph.
我在你房♥子前面了
I'm outside your house!
感谢主 请为我祈祷
Saints of God, please pray for me.
到窗户边来和我谈谈 快点
Just come to the window and talk to me! Come on!
-阿门 -是我 杰夫 来谈谈吧
-Amen. -It's me, Jeff! Just come on!
乔 只有上帝可以决定谁会死去 谁继续活着
Joe, only God has the right to decide who lives and who dies!
而他还没有决定
And he hasn't decided!
乔 不需要现在就结束 我知道你能听见我
Joe! It doesn't have to end now! I know you can hear me!
乔 快点来窗户这里和我谈谈
Joe, just come to the window and talk to me!
和我一起祈祷 我会为你祈祷 来吧
Come on, pray with me, I'll pray with you, Come on
来吧 要杀就杀我 杀我
Come on, just shoot me, and shoot me,
来吧 我就在这 来窗户这里 来吧 我知道那祷文
Come on, I'm right here, Just come to the window, Come on, I know this prayer
上帝啊 宽恕我吧...
St. Joseph, dear God...
乔
Joe!
妈的
Fuck
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩
Sean?
医生!
Medic!
解除警戒 叫救护人员
Everybody stand down, Get the EMTs
一年以后
这不公平 我在这的生活糟透了
'Cause it's not fair, my life sucks since Dad moved up here
我们都得做出改变
We've all had to make adjustments
不只是你困难
It's just as hard on your father
这都是胡扯 他喜欢这里 他觉得布里斯托卡米诺挺好
Oh, bullshit, Mom, he loves it here, he thinks Bristo Camino's nice
我们能回车里再谈吗?
Can we talk about this in the car?
不行 妈妈 你为什么不让他回到洛杉矶?
No, Mom, Why can't you tell him to come back to LA?
他工作在这里 阿曼达
His job is here, Amanda
他的家在这里 等我们到了 这儿也是我们家
His home is here, and when we visit, it's our home too
那不是我家 永远也不会是我家
It's not my home and it'll never be my home!
妈妈 你不明白吗? 我恨待在这里
Mom, don't you get it? I fucking hate it here!
-别说脏话 小点声 -那我怎么办?
-Don't swear, and keep your voice down -What about me?
可以用洗手间了
Bathroom's free
你们何不干脆离婚?
Why don't you guys just get divorced?
瑞兹 我们走
Freezie, come on
没关系 我还没有收好它们呢?
It's OK, I'm not finished with it yet
对不起吵到你了
Sorry for all the shouting
这个嘛 她总得让我听到她想说什么 是不是
Well...She had to get me to hear her somehow, didn't she?
这非常非常难 你知道吗?
This is getting really, really hard, you know?
我只是想要你和我谈谈
I just wish you would talk to me,
我怎么没和你谈了 我现在就在和你谈
How am I not talking to you? I'm talking to you right now,
要是你能告诉我你在想什么就好了
It would be nice to know what you're thinking
我在想我上班要迟到半个小时了
I'm thinking that I'm a half-hour late for work
那么至少再向你女儿解释一遍你为什么要接受这份工作
Well, at least explain again to your daughter why you took this job
下个周末再见
See you next weekend
我不知道什么让你更烦
Look, I don't know what pisses you off more
我还是我的土豆拌开斯罗 (某种食品)
Me or my Tater-Tot casserole
阿曼达
Amanda
阿曼达
Amanda
电影精选列表