Sexual abuse obviously plays a part in Tony's story.
人们通常在揭发性♥虐♥待上
It's common for people to be slow to
很迟缓 并且某种意义上
disclose sexual abuse and to, in a sense,
不想提及 不想应对
not want to cover it, not want to address it.
但似乎有时人们需要面对
It sometimes seems like people need to do that
才能继续生活
before they can move on.
既然托尼已经第一次说出了他
Now that Tony has opened up about his abuse,
被虐待的经历
for the first time,
创伤聚焦治疗便成了他的一种选择
trauma-focused therapy becomes an option for him.
我很欣慰他真正开始正视它
I was relieved that he'd actually confronted it and sort of
像说"我发生过这件事"
said, "This happened to me"
这当然会令他难过
And it upset him, obviously.
但是我发现这有些...
But I find it very sort of...
我很开心他做到了 我希望他能
I was glad he did it, and I hope he carries on
继续尝试摆脱这些恶魔
sort of getting rid of these demons
从他脑袋里这些东西中解脱出来
and freeing himself from these things in his head.
但是几天 几周过去了
But as the days and weeks pass,
托尼仍在同自己的情绪作斗争
Tony continues to struggle with his mood.
你好 托尼 你好
Hey, Tony. Hello.
你好 教授 盖伊
Oh, hello, Professor, Guy.
谢谢你和我通话
Thank you for talking to me.
你不是很擅长自我评分
You're not getting on very well with the self-rating things
就是我每天发给你的那些
that I ping to you every day.
因为如果你没完成它们就会被发给我
Because they ping me when you haven't done it, you see,
所以我的收件箱有许多信息
so I've got a lot of messages in my inbox.
差不多和你收件箱里的一样多
Almost as many as you, I think.
这让我感到很愧疚
That makes me feel very guilty.
抱歉 有一点 有一点 这...
Sorry, a bit, a bit and this...
我知道这很矛盾
I know this is oxymoronic,
我情绪有一点过于低沉
I've been a bit too low
做不到这件事
to do it,
这对你来说是种侮辱 我很抱歉
and that's an insult to you and I'm sorry.
不 没关系
No, not at all.
不 我只是好奇
No, I mean, I'm curious
我们能否把这件事变得容易些
just to know whether we can make it any easier,
因为这显然本该是件
because, you know, obviously it's supposed to be
相对简单的事情
a relatively straightforward thing to do,
但结果并不是
and it isn't turning out to be.
是因为...
It's the, the...
介于"你难过吗"
..the gradations between
和"你开心吗"之间的过渡
"Are you sad?" And "Are you happy?"
不是...不是我...
It's not... It's not that I...
是...是我不能...
It's... It's that I can't...
我不能正确地回答这些问题 抱歉
I can't properly answer them, I'm sorry.
古德温教授认为 是时候
Professor Goodwin decides the time is right
让托尼和马克回来梳理一下他的发现了
to bring Tony and Mark back in to go through his findings.
我似乎过于习惯
I'm so used to sort of living
这种带有一定压力和焦虑的生活
with a certain level of stress and anxiety
某种程度上说我在这种生活中长大
that I've grown accustomed to it, in a way.
有时候我根本没有意识到不正常
There were moments I didn't realise weren't normal.
我只是觉得 "托尼今天过得不好"
I just thought, "Oh, Tony's having a bad day"
或是 "他今天心情不好" 或...
or "He's in a bad mood" or...
但是回过头来看
But looking back,
我觉得他的情况显然更加复杂
I think it's clear that he's more complicated.
你的茶来了
Cup of tea for you.
我认为剖析自己
I think to reveal one's self
以及自己的经历
and one's own experiences
能够以一种非常
can easily, I know,
自我关怀的方式
come across as so
轻易理解
self-regarding,
但如果...如果
but what, what,
如果这能帮助到其他人呢
what if it bloody helps someone else?
揭开他的童年创伤
Uncovering his childhood trauma
以及意识到自己心理强大到
and realising he has the mental strength
能克服成瘾行为已是巨大的进步
to overcome addiction have been major breakthroughs.
但是有种因素
But there is one factor
仍在阻止托尼进步 这只有靠他自己
preventing progress that only Tony himself
去克服
has the power to overcome.
你好 托尼 欢迎
Hey, Tony, welcome.
-谢谢 -很高兴见到你
- Thank you. - It's good to see you.
请坐
Do take a seat.
你认为在过去二十年里
How central do you think alcohol is
酒精问题有多困扰你
to the problems you've had over the last 20 years?
我认为酒精占的位置十分重要
I think it's really important.
那么该如何解决这一问题 托尼
And what's the solution, Tony?
解决办法是去克服
The solution is to overcome...
想饮酒的念头
..Want to stop drinking.
或者就是去屏蔽那些事情
Or maybe it's just numbing things which are there...
就有点像是逃避策略 对吧
That's a bit of a let-out clause, isn't it,
或者说是屏蔽它们
to say it's numbing things,
所以就有点像是说别的事情都是问题
so that's sort of saying that other things are the problem,
酒精是解决这些问题的办法
that alcohol's the solution.
-是的 -我的意思是 我们的经验
- Yes. - I mean, our experience
以及像朱莉娅·辛克莱这样的人的经验
and the experience of people like Julia Sinclair
都差不多是从另一种方向来看
is that it's almost always the other way around
认为酒精是问题所在
and that alcohol is the problem,
解决办法就是别喝酒
and the solution is not to use it.
你在自己的路线上怎么标注这一问题
And how you chart your route to that is
都是你的选择 别人无法代劳
always personal and something other people can't do for you.
我的意思是 你并没有双向情感障碍一型
I mean, you don't have bipolar one disorder
因为你从未表现出躁狂症状
because you've never had mania,
而且轻度躁狂症状更加难以判断
and hypomania is more difficult to judge.
你肯定感受过兴奋 你肯定体验过
You've certainly had elation, you've certainly experienced,
而且你的性格很开朗
and your personality is bubbly
日子不错时情绪便会变得很高
and tends to run on the high side when it's good.
这些事情可能会让你情绪处于两极化
Those things probably put you on the sort of bipolar spectrum.
但因此管理情绪
But managing mood is therefore
就常常成为一项挑战
perhaps always going to be a challenge,
但若有人过度饮酒
but it's made more difficult
这项挑战便会更加艰难
if one is excessively drinking alcohol.
你的生活中可能会发生许多积极的事情
You've got the potential for many positive things to happen
只要你不再饮酒
if you didn't drink.
许多人并不会遇见这些积极的事
Many people don't have all those positive things.
他们的生命中没有积极的人
They don't have positive people in their lives.
他们没有这种个性
They don't have a personality,
没有能够继续的事业
a profession that they can still practise.
而你有
And you do.
最后 你就会发现只要不再饮酒
And the final thing is, you know, you will find out just how much
因为酒精引起的情绪不稳等问题
the mood instability and so on is screwed up by alcohol
会减少多少 你的感觉会好多少
if you stop taking it, and how much better you might feel,
并非什么保证 但你若不再饮酒
no promises, but how much better
可能会感觉好很多
you might feel if you stopped.
我能做的就是尽力激发你的积极性
And all I can do is try and give you the motivation
让你自己去完成
to do it yourself,
因为我无法替你去做这件事
because I can't do it for you,
马克也不能替你去做
Mark can't do it for you.
实际上 没有人能替你去做
In fact, nobody can.
-托尼 -古德温先生 非常感谢
- Tony. - Mr Goodwin, thank you very much.
-谢谢 -注意身体 我们可能还会再见
- Thank you. - Take care. And we might meet again.
若他能不再饮酒 那么对我来说
If he were able to stop drinking, then it seems to me
他便能真正发现
that one could then seriously look at how far
自己的情绪不稳
his mood disorder
以及之前的饮酒过量问题
and the evidence that he's had this abuse in the past
能克服多少
could be addressed.
但现在 对我来说
But at the moment, it seems to me
酒精的事情笼罩了一切
that the alcohol hangs over everything else,
这让他不能继续其他的事情
and it prevents him moving on on these other issues.
古德温医生认为 托尼可能
Dr Goodwin thinks it likely that Tony,
和这个国家其他三百万人一样
just like three million other people in this country
情绪两极化
does sit on the bipolar spectrum.
每个人的情况都有所不同
电影精选列表