What is this?
你想做什么
What are you trying to do?
让我在这破房♥间里织两个小时的毛衣吗
You can't have me in the fucking room knitting for two hours!
-你现在焦虑程度有多少 -70
- How are your SUDS right now? - 70.
那我们来缓解一下
Okay, let's bring it down.
说几个物品
Want you to name four objects
-让你能回归现实 -门 脸
- and let them bring you to the present moment. -Door, face,
灯泡
uh, light bulb...
每说一个词 扯一下橡皮筋
Snap the rubber band with each item.
鞋 鞋 鞋
Shoe, shoe, shoe.
再说一次
One more.
门 妈的 你...
Door. Fuck. What are you...?
再试一次
Let's try again.
说四个物品 能让你...
Name four things and let them bring you back to...
去你的
Huh-uh. No.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
好恶心
Oh, that's disgusting.
这个蛋上沾了些屎
This one got some shit on it.
你知道吗 鸡的数量是人类的三倍
You know chickens outnumber humans three to one?
不想看到它们统治世界吧
You don't want them to take over the world,
我们得做点什么
we got to do something about this.
这是事实 你可以去查一下
That's a true fact. You can look it up.
差点扔进去了
I was close.
你吃东西前不祷告吗
You don't pray before you eat?
吃了再祷告
No, after.
为什么
Why?
骗你的 我从不祷告
I'm fucking with you. I don't.
狗东西
You got me, bitch.
又来这一套 能不能像个男人
There you go. Like a man!
我是因为我爸才来的
I guess I'm here because of my old man.
他是个牧师
He was a preacher,
是个胡话连天的人 骗子 小偷
a bullshitter, basically. Liar and a thief.
河岸方向
但关键时刻 他都不在我身边
But mainly he was never there for, uh, me.
他...
He, uh...
他只在乎自己的事情
he was doing his own thing.
我当时觉得 "挺好的
And I thought, "Wow, you know, that's just good.
他很自在 但我呢"
Cool for him, man. But what about me?" You know, uh...
没人陪在我身边
Man, nobody's there, so I...
我想我就使劲喝吧
I figured I'd just drink it out, you know.
-喝个烂醉 -嗯
- And getting shit-faced worked, you know? - Yeah.
一醉解千愁
Worked like a charm, man.
醉了就能稍微赶走那种煎熬的感觉
It took away that cut-and-dried feeling, you know, for a bit.
我就这样活了一段时间
So, you know, I ran with that for a while, because, uh,
我还有什么选择呢
what else was I offered?
去教堂 信教
Church? God? Yes.
这些都没什么用
But, uh, that didn't quite work for me, you know.
都是骗人的 真的
It's bullshit, really. It's...
我想 如果真的有上帝 他创造我的时候
Man, I thought if God was real, he-he built me with a...
就给了我一个专属难题
a-a question that only I could answer.
这就是你要做的 你必须 必须...
And that's what you got to do: you got to, you got to
解决自己生命中的难题 靠自己解决
answer that question yourself. You got to do it yourself.
最终你必须自己拯救自己
You got to, you got to ultimately save yourself.
这是什么书... 不好意思
What book are you r...? Sorry.
你在读哪本人生指南呢 老哥
What book are you reading, boss?
我知道书上怎么写的
Look, I know what the book says,
但是我只说我自己也相信的东西
but I'm just saying what's honest with me, you know?
那书写的是 我们生来就要有所信仰 老哥
It says we came to believe, partner.
再去品品你的人生指南吧
Why don't you read the fucking book again.
尼克 我听不进去了
Nick, I can't do it no more, man.
你们还报名来听这些狗屁玩意儿
You guys are gonna keep signing up to this shit,
你们何不直接替我
you know, why don't you sign me up
来受他这屁话的毒害
for the fucking Kool-Aid commitment.
反正你们也中毒不浅了 让开点 杰克
All you motherfuckers are drinking it. Watch out, Jack.
-詹姆斯 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- James. James. - Oh, fuck this shit, man.
怎么不自己写本书呢
Why don't you write your own fucking book, huh?
-你不是独自一人 兄弟 -他妈的闭嘴吧
- Hey, you're not alone, brother. - Shut the fuck up.
我就是想要一场互助会
I needed a fucking meeting today.
有人来接吗 奥蒂斯
Hey. You got a ride, Otis?
有的 我爸在那边骑单车过来
Uh, yeah, my dad's just over there getting his bike.
真的吗 我今天没看到他
You sure? I didn't see him on set today.
他来了的
Yeah, he was here. Yeah.
好吧 今天辛苦了
Okay. Well, good work today.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Ah, thank you. - All right, take it easy.
拜拜
See ya.
-我要鸡肉玉米饼 -好
- I'll get chicken, chicken taco. - Yeah.
-我要... -要两个
- Can I get... Yeah. - Two, please.
-来四个鸡肉玉米饼 -鸡肉是吧 先生
- Four chicken tacos. - Pollo, senor.
-有杏仁茶吗 -没有
- You got horchata up there? - No.
-那就只要玉米饼 -好的
- Just the tacos, then. - Okay.
佩德罗 四个鸡肉
Pedro, cuatro de pollo, por favor.
妈的
Holy shit.
她们认出你了
They recognize you.
有时候我真希望我是你
Shit. Sometimes I wish I was you, man.
-真的吗 -是啊 做明星 有那么多...
- You do? - Oh, God, yeah. Be famous, have fucking,
有聚光灯 狗仔队 女孩们围着你转
you know, flashing lights, paparazzi, girls chasing me around.
而不是和我们一起住的妓♥女♥那种
Not like these shit hookers we're living with.
我说的是高质量的女人
I'm talking about quality women, you know,
看起来在上学 略有心机
girls who look like they go to school, one with a strategy, you know?
多莉·帕顿[歌♥手]那种女的
Dolly Parton-type woman.
-有什么好笑的 -爸
- Why is that funny? - Dad...
-多莉·帕顿可是功成名就了 -四份鸡肉玉米饼
- Dolly Parton's got her shit together. - Cuatro de pollo.
她有自己的主题公园 你知道吗
You know she got her own theme park?
你可不会有什么主题公园的
You ain't got a fucking theme park.
注意 限高
什么...
Wha...?
爸
Uh-uh, Daddy.
鲁比
Hey, Ruby.
他不喜欢"老大哥"帮扶活动
So, uh, he doesn't really like the Big Brothers program,
千万别提这个
so just don't bring that up and stuff.
-好 -那就好
- Oh, okay. - If that's okay.
爸
Hey, Dad.
-汤姆 -你好吗
- Tom. - How you doing?
-你好 我是他爸爸 -很高兴见到你
- I'm good. I'm his father. - It's good to meet you.
很高兴见到你 这卡车挺漂亮的 老兄
Good to meet you. That's a beautiful truck, man.
-谢谢 -你改装过这车吗
- Thank you. - You do the work on it?
-当然 -快 打开引擎盖 给我看看
- Sure did. - Yeah, pop it. Go ahead.
292型吧
292, huh?
这个其实是...352型的
This is actually the, uh, the-the 352.
-5.8升 -是的
- 5.8 liter. - Right.
-Y型发动机是... -是292型
- Y-blocks are the... - That's the 292.
Y型发动机是292的 272的 还有...
Yeah. The Y-blocks are 292, the 272, some, uh...
这在福特雷鸟里算比较大的发动机了
That was a-a big engine in the-the T-Bird.
雷鸟 没错
T-Bird, that's right. Yeah.
把那个发动机用在福特F-100里 1965年的时候 改进到这款
And they put it in the-the F-100, then they upgraded in '65 to this...
变成了352的尺寸
just a 352 cubic.
行
Yeah.
-真挺好看的 -谢谢 老兄
- She's fucking pretty, man. - Thank you, brother.
对于四驱车来说 底盘有点低吧
Sitting low for a 4x4 though, isn't it?
这是原装的 工字钢上有线圈弹簧
You know, it's the original, uh, coil springs on the I-Beam.
196♥4♥年产的卡车悬架用的还是钢板弹簧
Well, all '6♥4♥ trucks had leaf springs in them.
-可不是嘛 -是啊
- Don't say. Hmm. - Yeah.
去游泳吗 伙计
Going swimming, partner?
-是的 太热了 -明智之举
- Yeah, it's hot. - Oh, that's smart.
要把夹克脱了放屋子里吗
Want to leave that jacket in the room?
-不用 谢了 -行
- No, I'm-I'm good. Thanks. - All right.
你知道你车子后面
You know what that "Ford"in the back of your truck
"福特"是什么意思吧
stands for, don't you?
知道 是老板的姓 亨利·福特
It's, uh, the old man's last name, Henry Ford.
-不是的 -不是吗 那是什么意思
- No, sir, no. - No? Well, what's it stand for, then?
鲁比
Hey, Ruby.
意思是 没有后"福" 报废"特"快