不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
好 咔
And cut!
尾标
Tail mark.
结束标记
End marker.
好了 收拾一下 复原
All right, let's wrap up. Reset.
我还需要一个灭火器
I need another extinguisher over here.
马上就要 快升上去
Need it stat! Just back it up.
升上去 快升上去
Back it up. Just back it up.
让路 让路
Get clear, get clear.
《My Struggles》——Missy Elliot
*你们这群傻叉一点也不懂我*
*Y'all don't really know who I am, Goddamn*
*没看出来我像那煎锅上的热油*
*I'm like grease in the fryin' pan*
*我就是*
*'Cause I am*
*培根煎蛋吐司黄油*
*Bacon, eggs, toast, butter*
*光滑性感比其他人都鲜嫩*
*Smooth sexy lover more fresh than the others*
*如果你不信我 就去问你哥吧*
*Go ask your brother if y'all don't believe*
*这是我的地盘*
*I control the industry*
*全都得听我的*
*'Cause Missy in the lead*
*兄弟我告诉你 因为我酷毙了*
*I'm talkin' to you, man, with my upper hand*
*粉丝都说我是 帅得惊天动地*
*The fans call me Dapper Dan*
*我还小的时候 我爸会扔石头*
*When I was young my pops, throw rocks*
*没事干叫警♥察♥ 或者打骂我妈*
*Always shit talk to my moms and call the cops*
*我终于等不及 终于长得够大*
*Couldn't wait till I was nice and grown*
*不用忍♥受我爸 直到早上六点*
*Sick of daddy mouth till 6:00 in the morn*
*反复听来听去 磁带都长茧子*
*On and on and on till the record scratch*
*如果我赚够钱 我绝不会回来*
*And if I made a few scraps I would never come back, yes!*
*我会带走我妈 还有一些磁带*
*Take moms with me and a few ADATs*
*把这事写成歌♥ 当礼物送我爸*
*And make a song about that and tell pops it's a wrap, yes!*
有人吗 我需要帮助
Hello? I need some help.
*撑住 撑住*
*Hold up, hold up*
*你不了解我的生平*
*Y'all don't really know my life*
*你不了解我的挣扎*
*Y'all don't really know my struggles*
滚开 放开我
Get the fuck off of me!
*我灌了多少烈酒*
*And how much liquor I guzzle, yes!*
*我到底害怕什么*
*Y'all don't really know my fears*
*我奋斗了多少年*
*And how many years to get here*
*但是我已经准备好震撼全场 来吧*
*But I'm ready to rumble. Come on*
*你不了解我的生平*
*Y'all don't really know my life*
*你不了解我的挣扎*
*Y'all don't really know my struggles*
*我灌了多少烈酒*
*And how much liquor I guzzle, yes!*
*我到底害怕什么*
*Y'all don't really know my fears*
*我奋斗了多少年*
*And how many years to get here*
*但是我已经准备好震撼全场*
*But I'm ready to rumble*
*我像只返祖的猫*
*I be that throwback cat*
*我返祖...*
*I throwback...*
不 我不能死
No, I can't die.
别碰老子 给老子闭嘴
Don't fuckin' touch me! Don't fuckin' say shit!
你抓我♥干♥什么
What am I being arrested for?!
你抓我到底干什么
What am I being arrested for?! Huh?
你觉得自己很了不起是吗
You think you're fuckin'... hot shit?
因为你压根不知道我活儿有多好
'Cause you don't know how good I am at what I do.
为啥抓我
Why am I here?!
快回答我你们这群屌♥人
Come on! Answer the fucking question!
屌♥人 回答我
Answer the damn question, you fuck!
傻屌♥
You dumb fuck!
你抓我♥干♥嘛
Why am I here?! Why am I here?!
回答我
Answer the question!
妈的快回答我
Answer the fucking question!
你抓我♥干♥嘛
Why am I here?! Why am I here?!
抓我♥干♥嘛
Why am I here?!
欧蒂斯 这里没有人看守
There are no guards on the premises, Otis.
我发现了
I noticed.
这是你第三次醉酒和警♥察♥争执
Since this is your third drunken altercation with the police,
如果你逃了我们就会告诉法官
if you leave we will have to notify the judge,
你就得坐四年牢
and you will serve those four years.
明白
Right.
那我们从哪开始呢
So, where do we start?
我咋知道 大姐你告诉我啊
I don't know, boss. You tell me.
我明显没能力做决定啊
I'm obviously not equipped to make any decisions.
我是个自卑的利己主义者
I'm an egomaniac with an inferiority complex.
重来一遍
Let's try again.
那你不如说我绝对有精神分♥裂♥症
How about I'm a professional schizophrenic?
你还想让我说什么 我他妈屁都不是
What do you want me to say? I'm a piece of shit.
我希望你能把你的记忆写下来
I want you to write an account of your memories,
这样我们可以通过暴露疗法来帮助你
so we can get you started with some imaginal exposure.
让自己充分想象或者面对恐惧的情景
多次以后达到缓解焦虑的疗效
那是什么
What's that?
一种简单的疗法 让你不再去逃避
It's a simple way to stop avoiding trauma reminders
触发创伤阴影的事
that get you triggered.
我在逃避创伤阴影
I avoid trauma reminders?
我工作就需要这些阴影来刺♥激♥自己
My whole work is required, motivated by trauma reminders.
我是说那些让你产生过大痛苦的诱因
I'm talking about triggers that make your distress levels unmanageable
-这也会导致暴♥力♥ -比如
- and result in violence. - Like what?
那些让你生气的事情
Well, whatever makes you angry.
你可以从那开始想
That's a good place to start.
欧蒂斯 我♥干♥这行有段时间了
Otis, I've been doing this a long time.
我看过你的测试结果 你有明显的创伤后应激障碍的症状
I saw your tests, and you have clear signs of PTSD.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
哪来的创伤
From what?
《宝贝男孩》
咔
Cut!
你还好吗
You all right?
一分钟
One minute.
谢谢你
Thank you.
《I Wish》——Skee-Lo
*我希望能高一点*
*I wish I was a little bit taller*
*会打篮球 有个好看的女盆友*
*I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good*
*我会给她打电♥话♥ 我希望我有只兔子*
*I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit*
*戴帽子拿棍子 开着6♥4♥年的老车子*
*In a hat with a bat and a six four Impala*
*我希望我能长到两米零六*
*I wish I was, like, six foot nine*
-馅饼大战拍得不错啊 欧蒂斯 -谢谢
- Nice pie fight, Otis. - Thanks.
*我走到哪都能看到她*
*I see her all the time, everywhere I go*
*甚至在我梦里 我都会想办法把她变成我的*
*And even in my dreams, I can scheme of ways to make her mine*
*我知道她小日子不错*
*Cause I know she's livin' phat*
*男朋友长得高还会打篮球*
*Her boyfriend's tall and he plays ball*
*我怎么可能比得过他*
*So how am I gonna compete with that?*
*因为说到打篮球*
*'Cause when it comes to playing basketball...*
你喜欢宠物吗
You a pet person?
我们有条狗
We have a dog.
我以前有只鸡叫亨利埃塔·拉福
Yeah, I had a chicken named Henrietta LaFowl.
世界上最早的超胆鸡
The world's first daredevil chicken.
-爸 帮我把背上解开吧 -我以前知道
- Dad, Can you loosen the back for me? - I used to know,
因为所有的鸡 你要我♥干♥啥
'Cause all chickens... What do you need me to do?
-请帮我把背上松开 -好 稍等
- Just loosen the back part, please. - Okay. One sec.
我以前 把这只鸡
So, I used to... I had this chicken,
放脑袋上前空翻
used to put her on my head and I'd do these cartwheels,
她就会从我头上跑到屁♥股♥上
and she'd run from my head to my butt,
再从屁♥股♥跑到头上 一圈又一圈
from my head to my butt over and over like that.
我经常和鸡鬼混
'Cause I spent a lot of time with chickens,
-比如牛仔赛上 -爸 帮我解开
- you know, in the rodeo? - Dad, loosen it.
还有一招 我把鸡放脑袋上
Had another trick where I put the chicken on top of my head...
找到了
Here, I found it...
-我会弄条电线 -这儿
- and I'd run this little electrical wire - Here.
从我的袖子里伸向那只鸡
Down my sleeve to her,
放个肯德基盒子在那
put a little KFC bucket out there,
把它点着看好戏 然后我就打开开关
light it on fire for drama, and I'd hit that charge
亨利埃塔就会飞出去
and Henrietta'd fly off of my head
然后落在篮子里 空心入筐呢
and land in that bucket. Hey-o!
观众兴奋极了 掌声雷动
Crowd ate it up, I'm telling you. It was a big deal.
当时帅呆了
Yeah, it was good.
有次请来了史蒂薇·妮克丝
Once opened for Stevie Nicks.
-她来我们那儿 -操 爸你搞啥