我们要色♥诱♥她
We shall seduce her,
那将会让我们找到凶手
and that will lead us to the murderer.
是的
- Yes. -
这么早 会是谁
Who could that be at this early hour?
进来
Enter.
女王陛下
Her Majesty.
你是来看望我的吗
Have you come to see me?
福尔摩斯先生 我只能活两天了
Mr. Holmes, I have but two days left to live
除非你能破这个案子
unless you can solve this case.
我的女王 请进
My queen, do come in.
我要私下和福尔摩斯谈一谈
I shall speak with Mr. Holmes in private.
陛下
Your Majesty.
你会很乐意知道
You'll be happy to know
就在今早 我们发现了一些线索
that, just this morning we discovered a new clue.
这块煤
This chunk of coal.
什么意思
What does it mean?
这真是一个谜团
It's quite a mystery.
他会影响到我们吗
Is this going to be a problem?
华生
Watson.
也许女王需要喝点茶
Perhaps the Queen would enjoy some tea.
哦 是 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
福尔摩斯先生 帝国存亡就寄托在你身上了
Mr. Holmes, the empire is depending on you.
陛下 我现在怀疑两个美国女人
Your Majesty, I now suspect two American women
多少和这个阴谋有关系
are somehow involved in this plot.
对不起
Sorry.
陛下
Your Majesty,
我能给咱们来个合影吗
do you think I could have a picture of us together?
但是 由谁来拍照
But who is going to take the photograph?
哦 不用 我来就行了
Oh, no, I'll take the photograph.
你看 这是一个自♥拍♥相机
You see, it's a type of a self-photograph.
我可以拍照 并且我也能照进相片里
I can take it, and I will be in it also.
你知道吗 是我发明的 用来拍最漂亮的照片
You know what? I find, to take the most attractive photographs,
你需要把嘴唇合起来 就像鸭嘴兽那样
you need to purse your lips together like a duck-billed platypus.
噘嘴 扬起下巴
Platypus face. Chins up.
- 嘿 - 嘿 嘿 女孩
- Hey. - Hey. Hey, girl.
也许我们该去窗户旁边
You know, maybe over by the window.
- 那里光线更好 - 是的 是的 主意真棒
- The lighting's much better there. - Yes, yes, capital idea.
- 喔 天呐 夫人 - 喔
- Oh, God. Ma'am, ma'am. - Oh! Oh!
- 夫人 - 女王陛下
Ma'am! Your Majesty.
喔 天呐
Oh, Ma'am!
哦 天呐
Oh, dear.
告诉我 华生
Tell me, Watson.
她死了
She's dead.
我的天
Dear God.
我们杀死了女王陛下
- We've killed the Queen. -
你还好吗 女王陛下
Are you all right, Your Majesty?
是的
Yes.
- 是的 我很好 - 你确定吗
- Yes, I'm all right. - Are you sure?
是的 我很好
Yes, I'm quite fine.
我的情人 约翰华生会照顾好我的
My lover, John Watson, will take good care of me.
你为什么要拍照
Why did you want that photograph?
我没有
I didn't want the photograph.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
福尔摩斯先生 华生医生
Mr. Holmes? Dr. Watson?
我非常 非常安全
I'm very, very safe.
- 她死透了 - 她死透了
- She's so dead. - She's so dead.
- 我知道 - 好吧
I know. Okay.
我们把她塞到马桶里面去
We'll shove her down the toilet
就好像她从来没来过这里 我们没见到她
as if she was never here, and we'll deny ever seeing her.
- 就这么办 - 太好了
- Right. - Excellent.
- 快点 - 起来
Come on. - Come up.
这边 进卫生间
Here we are. Into the bathroom.
福尔摩斯先生 华生医生
Mr. Holmes. Dr. Watson.
哪里来的响声
- What was the big bang?
- 我们必须争取点时间
- We must buy some time.
- 对 - 我们把她藏到门后面
- Right. - Let's get her to the door.
- 破门 - 等等
Open this door! - Wait.
什么情况 你们想干嘛
Hello. What do you want?
夫人 你还好吗
Ma'am, are you all right?
当然 我很好 你没看见吗
Yes, of course I'm fine. Can't you see?
是的 夫人 对不起
Yes, of course, ma'am. I'm so sorry.
我们会保护好她的 伙计们 谢谢
We've got it from here, boys. Thank you.
- 我们很好 - 是的 先生
- We're good. - Yes, sir.
- 箱子 - 对
- The trunk. - Yes.
对 我们把她寄到非洲去
Yes, we'll mail her to Africa.
快 夫人 对不起
Come on, ma'am. Sorry.
就这样
There we go.
把她塞进去
Stuff her in there.
用力压
Really thrust.
好的 就这样
Good. Good.
对 加油
Good. Good.
- 等等 华生 - 快点 伙计们
- Hold on, Watson. - Come on, boys.
把门打开
- Open the door!
福尔摩斯先生 华生医生
Mr. Holmes. Dr. Watson.
- 一 二 三 小心你的手指
- One, two, three. Watch your fingers.
马上把门打开
Open this door immediately!
坏事了
This is bad.
- 你知道我们必须这样做
- You know what we must do.
打开你的工具箱
Grab your toolbox.
让我们进去 我要破门了
Let me in! I'm breaking down the door!
- 骨锯 - 骨锯
- Bone saw. - Bone saw.
- 喔 天呐 - 快点 推 快点 一起用力
- Oh, God. - Come on! Push! Come on, together!
华生 弄成小块让马桶能冲走
Watson, toilet-sized chunks.
用背部撞
Put your back into it!
我的上帝
Good God!
你们都做了什么
What have you done?
像鸭嘴兽那样噘嘴
Platypus lips.
你能给我一份自♥拍♥的拷贝吗
Can you send me a copy of the self-photograph?
当然可以
Absolutely.
大概一星期后送到皇宫
It will arrive at the palace in about a week.
先生们
Gentlemen,
你们有两天的时间来抓住杀手
you have two days to stop this killer.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
上帝保佑女王
God save the Queen.
在伦敦最漂亮的景点野餐才配得上这好天气
What a perfect day for a picnic at London's greatest spectacle,
英美人文展览
the Anglo-American Exhibition.
对你我国家之间
A celebration of that special relationship
特殊关系的一个庆祝活动
between our nation and yours.
是的 这么特殊的关系
Yes, such a special relationship
对于两个国家来说
between these two nations,
尽管如此 我绝不能生活在
although I could never live
一个统治者未经选举的的国家
in a country with an unelected ruler
就像女王
like the Queen.
究竟为什么
Why ever not?
在美国 我们有民♥主♥
In America, we have democracy.
我们的总统是全民选举出来的
Our president is a person our people have all chosen.
这样可以保证只有
An assurance that only
最好和最有资格的人可以领导国家
the finest and most qualified man will lead,
而不是一个自私自利 富得流油的君主
not a wealthy tyrant who cares for nothing but himself.
但是你们有选举学院 用来确保不让
But you have the electoral college, which surely will prevent
一些带着阴谋的骗子获得权利
some trumped-up charlatan from gaining power.
不幸地是 并不总是这样
Not always, unfortunately.
如果获得富商的支持那将非常有利
It would be great to have a strong businessman.
但是一个擅长演讲的人也可以
But a showman as well.
我就喜欢那些好的演讲
I love a good show.
美国
- America.
我们给你自♥由♥ 现在看看你们都做了什么
We gave you your freedom, and now look what you've done with it.
伦敦的美景...
London's spectacle...
记住 华生
Remember, Watson.
随意交谈让他们放松 然后开始诱导她
Relax them with small talk, then begin the seduction.
电影精选列表