你们欢呼什么呀
Why are you cheering?
夏洛克
Sherlock!
夏洛克 夏洛克 夏洛克
Sherlock! Sherlock! Sherlock!
这做的真是妙极了
That couldn't have gone better.
确实是
It couldn't have.
我告诉你 那个案子相当
And I tell you, that case was rather...
我们花了三年时间才抓住他
It took us three years to catch him.
如果我们现在释放他
If we release him now,
我们可能再也找不到他了
we may never find him again.
你得抛开你的自负承认我是对的
Put aside your ego and admit I am right.
恐怕莫里亚蒂早已去了美国
I am afraid Moriarty's long gone to America.
从现在起无论莫里亚蒂犯的是什么罪
Whatever crimes Moriarty commits from now on
都算在你的头上
are on your head.
我很喜欢看到雷斯垂德失望
I quite like seeing Lestrade upset.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. I do, too.
詹姆斯 莫里亚蒂教授已经逃到美洲
Professor James Moriarty fled to the Americas
再也不会让英格兰
and would never darken
再陷入黑暗了
England again.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
你不高兴吗
Are you upset?
只是莫里亚蒂是块磨石
It's just that Moriarty was the whetstone
我用它磨快了我的精神之刃
upon which I sharpened my mental blade.
他一走就没有什么能挑战我的东西了
With him gone, not there to challenge me,
为什么还要继续呢
why go on?
相反 我将用营养学
Instead, I shall occupy my great, great mind
来填满我伟大的大脑
with nutritional science.
我的研究表明
My research suggests
普通洋葱的含硫化合物
that the sulfurous compounds of the common onion
可以增加你的红细胞
can increase your red blood cells.
对人类健康至关重要
Vital for human health.
像吃苹果一样咬它吗
- Just bite it like an apple, eh? - Mmm-hmm.
当然要吃四五口
Definitely takes four or five bites.
我们是要把整个东西都吃了吗
Are we meant to eat the whole thing?
整个洋葱
The whole thing.
让汁液从你喉咙上滑下来
Let the juice slither down the back of your throat.
恭喜你 福尔摩斯
Congratulations, Holmes.
你不仅是伦敦最聪明的人
You're not only the smartest man in London,
你很快就会成为最健康的人
you shall soon be the healthiest.
确实如此
Indeed.
我的大烟呢
Now, where's my opium?
哈德森夫人
Mrs. Hudson!
- 哈德森! - 哈德森!
- 哈德森! - 哈德森!
救命
Help!
哈德森 华生把胡萝卜塞到我屁♥股♥里了
Hudson, Watson has stuck a carrot up my bum!
哈德森 救命啊
Hudson, help!
- 着火了 着火了 - 快报♥警♥
- Fire! Fire! - Call the police!
哈德森 你妈妈死了
Hudson, your mother has died!
你这个没脑子的一把破骨头
You brain-dead bag of bones!
- 哈德森! - 哈德森!
- 哈德森! - 哈德森!
哈德森
哈德森!
哈德森 你在哪里
Hudson, where are you?
你没听见吗
Did you not hear any of that?
- 我们都喊着火了 - 哪里有火
- We screamed "Fire." - Where?
我们还喊你的名字
And we were screaming your name.
你刚才是在我的卧室里吗
You were just there in my bedroom?
- 闭嘴 - 快走
- Shut up. - Come on.
难怪我的房♥间总是闻起来像鱼馅饼和沼泽
No wonder my room always smells like fish pie and swamp.
这是给你的
This came for you.
是没经过体力劳动的手密封的
Sealed by hands unused to manual labor.
汗液是从富含蛋白质的鸡肾食品中产生的
Saliva from a protein-rich diet of chicken kidneys.
为什么 华生 是女王送的
Why, Watson, it's from the Queen.
女王陛下似乎需要我的效劳
Seems Her Majesty requests my services.
甚至连她最亲密的顾问也感到困惑的案件
A crime that has baffled even her closest advisors,
看来只有我独特的智慧才能解决它
and only my singular intellect can solve it.
瞧瞧 瞧瞧
Well, well, well,
看谁又回来了
look who's back in the game.
华生 你没事吧
Watson, are you all right?
我只是很紧张
I'm just very nervous.
我以前没见过女王
I've not met the Queen before.
- 深呼吸 - 陛下
- Deep breath. - Your Majesty,
夏洛克福尔摩斯和约翰华生医生
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson.
天哪 真的是女王
My God, it's really her.
华生
Watson.
说点什么
Say something.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道为你服务是我的义务
I know I am duty-bound to serve you,
但从我个人角度讲
but let me just say, on a personal note,
- 我真的很喜欢你 - 别碰她
- I really like you. - HOLMES: Stop touching her.
就像粉丝一样
Just as a fan.
先生 请不要碰女王
- - Please, sir. Don't touch the Queen.
是是是
Quite right.
对不起 陛下
Sorry, Your Majesty.
你实际看起来很小巧嘛
You look a lot smaller in person.
停下来 停下来
- Just stop. Just stop. -
对不起 这是真的
Sorry. It's true.
别说话了
Just stop talking.
- 是的 - 别说话了
- Yes. - Stop talking.
我对你的外表很着迷
I'm crazy about your look.
我是怎么说的
What did I say?
- 我还在大声说话吗 - 是
- Am I still talking out loud? - You are. You are.
- 只是女王而已 - 是的
- It's just the Queen. - Yes.
陛下
Your Majesty,
我们该如何为皇宫服务呢
how may we be of service to the realm?
福尔摩斯先生 请跟我们来
Mr. Holmes, pray follow us.
有危险
There is danger about.
多好看啊 对吧
What a looker, right?
她真人看起来十分惊艳
- She is stunning in person. -
不要害怕 陛下
Fear not, Your Majesty,
夏洛克和我绝不会让任何人伤害你的
Sherlock will allow no harm to come to you, and neither will I.
五 四 三
Five, four, three,
二 一
two, one.
惊喜吧
Surprise! -
谢谢你们 谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
如果我是你们这样的平庸之人的话
Had I been a non-genius such as yourselves,
我有72%的可能会感到惊讶
there's a 72% chance I would have been surprised.
72% 啊
- Oh! 72%. -
生日快乐 夏洛克福尔摩斯
Happy birthday, Sherlock Holmes.
我们祝愿你一切顺利 并感谢你多年来
We wish you well and thank you for your many years...
你多年的公共服务
- Your many years of public service. -
- 那么 福尔摩斯 - 怎么了
- So, Holmes. - Yes.
你什么时候知道的
When did you know?
星期二
Tuesday.
真的吗
Really?
你晚回家了七分钟
You were seven minutes late coming home.
通过纸的气味确认
Stopped at the stationer's,
你是停在了文具店
confirmed by the scent of paper mulch.
你有猎犬的鼻子
You have the nose of a bloodhound.
你的胡子上有一层面包屑
Your mustache betrayed a dusting of crumbs.
这是蛋糕取样的证据
Evidence of cake sampling.
说中了
- - Guilty.
你还买♥♥了一箱pre-phylloxera香槟
And you purchased a case of pre-phylloxera champagne.
你缺乏给自己买♥♥这么好
You lack the self-esteem
东西的自信
to buy yourself such an extravagant bottle.
确实
It's true.
我就不配得到好东西
I don't deserve nice things.
因为他是个快乐的好人
For he's a jolly good fellow
D-3 E-3 F-3因为他是个快乐的好人
For he's a jolly good fellow
如果我赢了
If I should best you,
那么我一定能胜任这个职位…
then surely I possess the mental power...
将你军 将你军
Checkmate! Checkmate.
电影精选列表