Shit, Lin! Won't matter if we can get him back.
该死 琳! 把他还原就没关系了
I can't believe you did that!
我不相信你那么做!
You have deniability, you didn't know.
你有否认的权利 因你不知道
All I ask is please, please don't fuck us.
我只求你别背叛我们
Think she'll say anything? No, she's in too far.
她会说出去吗? 不 她涉入太深了
She doesn't worry me. Sebastian.
我不担心她 塞巴斯蒂安
He's been gone longer than the animals.
他比动物们隐形的更久
It might affect his mind.
那可能影响他的神智
What if it already has?
万一他神智已经起变化了呢?
Hold still.
别动
Good.
很好
So, what was it like? What do you mean?
那是什么感觉? 什么意思?
When you were out in the worid.
你到外面世界去的时候
I just walked around. You know.
我只是到处走走而已
You just walked around.
你只是到处走走而已
Come on, there's more, right?
拜托 还有别的吧?
Like what?
比方说呢?
Man, if it was me...
要是我...
I'd be fucking with people, whispering in ears.
我会开人的玩笑 恶作剧
I'd be hanging out at Victoria's Secret.
到内衣店逛
I'd be the king.
我会为所欲为
Childish, don't you think?
太孩子气了吧?
No.
不
Well, it was late. I wasn't out for very long.
那时很晚 我又没出去多久
Did you see anybody?
你有去找人吗?
There was this one girl.
有一个女孩
Did you mess with her? No.
你没戏弄她? 没有
Well, maybe I scared her a little.
也许我有点吓到她了
How'd that feel?
那感觉如何?
I liked it.
我喜欢
Nice.
真不错
Remember the B and C? I think I found it.
琳 记得B和C吗? 我想我找到了
55 percent reversion.
百分之55的还原
That's the best we've gotten yet.
这是我们目前获得的最佳结果
Protein structure was a dead end.
蛋白质结构没进展
Key was to manipulate radiation signature.
重点是辐射量的掌握
75 percent. 80 percent.
百分之75 80
82. Come on.
82 快
We've got it.
成功了
No, it's slowing.
不 变慢了
Be an optimist. It's slowing down.
乐观点 是变慢了嘛
88 92 percent.
88 百分之92
93 percent.
百分之93
94 percent.
百分之94
95 percent.
百分之95
No! Shit!
不! 该死!
Cellular bonds are collapsing.
细胞链溃决
Full quantum cascade at 95 percent.
还原程度只能达到百分之95
Some breakthrough.
了不起的突破
If I were on a table right now,
要是我现在接受试验
I'd be a steaming pile of flesh.
那我早就挂了
Don't tempt me.
别引诱我
We're closer, which counts.
很接近了 这很重要
Closer! He just traded quantum energy for stability!
接近! 他刚以量子能量换取稳定?
It's ludicrous. Come on.
太可笑了 拜托
You're pissed you didn't think of it.
你火大是因为你没想到
Really? Matt!
是吗 迈特?
95 percent?
百分之95?
That's not even worth my time! For Christ sake.
浪费我的时间!
Ass-hole.
混♥蛋♥
At least now we have some hope.
至少我们有希望了.
What?
什么?
You're a fucking moron. What is your problem?
你这白♥痴♥ 你是怎么回事?
Matt is onto something and he could use your help.
迈特有发现 他需要你帮忙
Yeah, he's onto something, all right.
是啊 他有发现
He's on my coattails.
他这么多年来
He's been riding them for years.
只会跟在我屁♥股♥后面分食
Get off your fucking pedestal.
少自大了
He's trying like hell to fix you.
他拼命要帮你
Or kill me.
是杀我吧
And you know what the sad part is?
知道最糟糕的是什么吗?
I have this gift and I can't even use it.
我有才能 却无法运用
So now it's a gift.
现在成了才能了
Damn right it's a gift.
没错 就是才能
If you weren't so shortsighted,
如果你不短视
you'd let me out of this cage to explore it.
你就该让我出去探索它的
If you weren't so shortsighted,
如果你不那么的短视
you'd be with us trying to save your life.
你该跟我们一起救你自己
My life?
救我?
I have no fucking life.
我身陷牢笼
I'm a prisoner.
我是个囚犯
No, you're not a prisoner. Oh, yeah?
不 你不是囚犯 是吗?
Is that what you think
你在今晚离开时
when you leave here at night?
会这么想吗?
Is that how you alleviate your guilt...
你就是当我身陷这个牢笼...
when I'm stuck in this shithole
你却在家
and you're at home...
跟你男友上♥床♥...
fucking your boyfriend?
来减轻罪恶感的吗?
What bothers you most?
你最烦恼什么?
That you don't have a life...
你身陷牢笼...
or that I do?
而我没有?
Frank, I'm coming down to the lab.
弗兰克 我要去实验室
Don't you sleep?
你不睡吗?
Da Vinci never slept.
达芬奇式的天才从不睡觉
Okay. I'm here if you need me.
好 需要我就叫一声
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Motherfucker...
混球...
If you were any later,
再晚一点
I would have started without you.
我就自己先玩了
Jesus!
天啊!
I don't see anything.
我没看到有人
Hello?
喂?
No.
没有
No, he's here.
没有 他在
Yes, I'm sure. I'm staring at him.
我确定 我正看著他
Is something wrong?
有事吗?
You want me to wake him?
要我叫醒他吗?
No, I was just checking.
不了 我只是问问
Who the fuck does she think she is?
她以为她是谁?
I'm not good enough for her? I'm not good enough?
我不够好? 不够好?
I'll show them both how good I am.
就让他们俩看我有多行
Quiet!
安静!
Quiet!
安静!
You wanna fuck with me, bitch?
想跟我玩吗 婊♥子♥?
You know what happens when you fuck with me?!
知道玩弄我的下场吗?!
Don't worry. Nobody's gonna hurt you. No one.
别担心 没人会伤害你的
My, you're looking spry this morning. Oh, yeah.
你今天看上去气色很好 是的.
There's nothing more stimulating than staying up
没有比只看别人睡觉...
watching someone else sleep.
自己不睡更刺♥激♥的了.
Good morning, gang.
早上好 甘.
Good morning.
早上好.
Hi, Maggie. Good morning, girls.
你好 马吉 早上好 姑娘们.
Sebastian...
塞巴斯蒂安...
you awake?
你醒了?
I am now.
现在醒了.
Notice anything unusual last night?
昨晚注意到什么动静了吗?
Nope, nothing at all. Why?
没有 怎么了?
Franklin 3, he's dead.
富兰克林3号♥ 他死了.
So?
怎样?
So I thought maybe you heard something.
所以我想你可能会听到什么.
电影精选列表