You know, it's probably nothing.
要知道 可能不是真的.
I shouldn't have mentioned it.
我不该提这个.
So how was your first night? Restless.
第一晚情况如何? 睡不着
Hard to sleep without closing your eyes.
闭不上眼睛 很难睡着
What'd you do?
你都做些什么?
Got up a couple of times. Walked around.
起来几次 到处走走
Sarah mentioned you weren't in your room.
莎拉说你昨晚不在房♥间里
I got a cup of coffee.
我去倒了杯咖啡喝
In the future, you'll wanna tell the on-call
以后也许你能通知值班者
where you're going...
告诉他你去哪里...
just in case something happens to you.
以免你出了什么事
I'm touched by your concern,
感谢你的关心
but it's not a problem.
这不是什么问题
We don't want it to become one.
希望别造成问题
Everything's normal.
一切正常
All right, let's get these off.
好了 把这些拿掉吧
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah. Why?
很好 怎么了?
You seem a little nervous.
你似乎有点紧张
No, I'm fine.
不 我很好
Are you looking at me?
你在看我吗?
No.
没有
Why?
为什么?
No reason.
没什么
What was the clientele like?
那个客人怎样?
This guy comes up to me and says:
这家伙找上我 他说
I like my women like my coffee.
我喜欢女人跟喜欢咖啡一样
People still use that line?
现在还有人说这种台词?
Maybe he meant cold and bitter.
也许他是说你又冷又苦
Very funny.
自以为很好笑
I gotta take a leak.
我要去上厕所
Keep Carter away from my food.
别让卡特偷吃
I'll try, but I can't promise. All right.
我尽量 但我不保证 好
It'd be freaky, but it'd settle down.
一开始很怪 但后来就好了
No, what would you do
不 如果你是隐形人
if you knew you couldn't be seen?
你会怎么做?
It gives me the creeps.
这整件事都让我反感
I can't take a piss without wearing my thermals.
我没戴热视镜就不敢上厕所
Like anyone wants to see that. How do I know?
好像每个人都想看 我怎么知道?
Are you asking
你是问
what we'd do or what Sebastian would do?
我们还是塞巴斯蒂安的做法?
The difference?
有何不同?
There's human nature, then there's Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安的本性和别人的不同
He's always joking that he's God.
他总是喜欢说自己是上帝
Imagine what he'd do if left to his own devices.
想想他要是能为所欲为的话
Scary thought.
真可怕的想法
Thankfully, it's almost over. Hallelujah.
还好 一切都快结束了 感谢上帝
It's just beginning. You think Sebastian's bad?
这只是开始 你认为塞巴斯蒂安坏?
Imagine if the military gets their hands on this.
假使是军队用上这技术会如何?
Better our military than someone else's.
最好是我们的军队用 而不是别国
Sebastian, goddamn it.
塞巴斯蒂安 该死
You have no idea how much fun this is.
你根本不知道这有多好玩
You should try it.
你真该试试
I'm sure I'll have my chance.
我会有机会一试的
Hey, relax.
放轻松
It's my last night,
这是我最后一晚
so I thought we'd try one more experiment.
我想我们可以来个实验
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安.
Can you guess what this is?
猜猜看这是什么?
What?
什么?
How did it feel?
感觉如何?
A little too familiar.
有点太熟悉了
Wanna know what it's like to make love
想知道跟隐形人做♥爱♥
to an invisible man?
是什么感觉吗?
It'd just be like old times. What do you mean?
它就像以前一样 什么意思?
You were never there.
老是感觉不到你的存在
Well, I'm here now.
我现在就在这里
We talked about this once, remember?
我们曾经谈过 记得吗?
What?
谈什么?
You wondered if you'd know the difference.
你想知道有何不同
Sebastian, I do know the difference.
塞巴斯蒂安 我知道有何不同
It's not what I don't see. It's what I don't feel.
不是我看不到 是我感觉不到
Get some rest.
休息吧
Got a big day tomorrow.
明天是个大日子
Subject: Dr. Sebastian Caine.
实验目标 凯恩博士
Currently in phase-shift 86 hours, 23 minutes.
目前已隐形86小时又23分钟
D-phase protocol.
第四级程序
Injecting Serial Protein Caine 127.
注射凯氏蛋白127号♥
Irradiation complete.
辐射程序完成
Set.
准备好了
Are you ready? Not really.
你准备好了吗? 还没完全
I was starting to enjoy myself.
我才正开始享受呢
Well, tough.
真可惜
We'll see you in a minute, my friend.
我们一分钟后见
Injection occurred at 0928.
注射时间早上9点28分
What are you feeling?
你有什么感觉?
Something's not right.
情况不对
Heartbeat elevated. Frank.
心跳增高 弗兰克
Shift indicators are erratic.
隐形读数不规则
Bioelectric's jumping.
生物电流量跳动
Check radiation. Crash cart.
检查辐射量 电击器
What?
怎么回事?
What's happening?
发生什么事?
I can't breathe.
我无法呼吸
Check his airway.
检查气管
His lungs are seized. Intubate.
他停止呼吸了 快插管
Carter!
卡特!
Tube him!
快插管!
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安!
He's going into phase-shift.
他正要进入转换阶段
Get him on the table.
把他搬上台
We lost our signals.
没讯号♥了
Goddamn!
该死!
Get me an IV of AG7. I'm on it.
准备静脉注射 我在弄
No pulse.
没有脉搏
I've got no pulse!
我量不到脉搏!
Starting CPR.
开始做CPR
Don't you die on me.
我不准你死
Don't you fucking die on me.
我不准你死
I'm getting a pulse.
量到脉搏了
Sebastian, can you hear me?
塞巴斯蒂安 你听得见吗?
He's going into shock.
我想他休克了
Jesus.
天啊
So I guess it didn't work.
我想我们失败了
No.
不
You look worried. Must've been bad.
你看来很担心 一定很糟糕
You almost died.
你差点死掉
Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
这就叫置之死地而后生嘛
Yeah, and ends our careers.
是啊 然后我们的前途完了
What are we gonna tell Kramer?
要怎么跟克拉玛说呢?
Nothing.
不用说
He doesn't need to know yet.
他还不需要知道
We can't keep lying to the others.
不能继续骗其他人了
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
If I'm gonna be stuck like this for a while...
要是我继续像这样...
we'll have to make a few adjustments.
我们就得做些调整
Done.
好了
Open. Here.
打开 这儿
Okay, lift.
好 抬头
Carter, get the fan.
卡特 拿风扇来
电影精选列表