(伟大的音乐)
[grand music]
(模糊聊天)
[indistinct chatter]
你没有把我的小♥弟♥弟♥带来你去年答应过我的。
You didn't bring me my little baby brother you promised me last year.
[圣诞老人]我看看今年我能做些什么。
[Santa] I'll see what I can do this year.
好了,先生们,我们现在做什么?
All right, gentlemen, what do we do now?
[男孩1]又下雪了!
[boy 1] Make it snow again!
-[男孩2]吹口哨!-好吧。
- [boy 2] Blow the whistle! - All right.
[火车汽笛声]
[train whistle toots]
这是怎么回事?
How's that?
你能等我一下吗?
Could you wait on me, please?
等一下,夫人。
In a moment, madam.
对不起,我有急事。
I'm sorry, but I'm in a hurry.
恐怕这位先生比你先到这里。
I'm afraid this gentleman was here before you.
我知道,但是我想买♥♥一个。
I know, but I want to buy one.
我没有理由相信这位先生不是潜在客户。
Well, I have no reason to believe this gentleman's not a potential customer.
(响指)
[snaps fingers]
[男孩]吹口哨!
[boy] Blow the whistle!
抱歉,孩子,但这位女士似乎有身居高位的朋友。
Uh, sorry, son, but the lady seems to have friends in high places.
好了,现在让我告诉你火车的事。
All right, now, let me tell you about the train.
从来没有这样的事发生过。
There's really never been one like it.
这个已经环游世界七次了。
This one's been around the world seven times.
快速、经济、操作方便
Fast, economical, easy to operate--
我要一个,包括所有的附件和附件。
I'll take one, complete with all attachments and accessories.
你不让我挣工资,
You're not letting me earn my salary,
虽然很简陋。
skimpy as it is.
加税一共是七十九点五毛。
That'll be 79.50 plus tax.
就在这里。
I have it right here.
-二十,四十…-都在那儿。
- Twenty, 40... - It's all there.
60…你想让我们寄到哪里?
Sixty...where would you like us to send it?
哦,我要把它带走。
Oh, I'll take it with me.
很高兴寄给你。它很重。明天就到。
Be glad to send it. It's pretty heavy. It'll get there tomorrow.
不,谢谢。
No, thank you.
只要把它放在盒子里,它不需要很花哨。
Just put it in a box and it doesn't have to be fancy.
好吧,我还是要重新包装一下。
Well, I'm going to rewrap it anyway.
如果您给我认领支票,我会到服务台去取。
If you give me the claim check, I'll pick it up at call desk.
非常感谢大家。
And thank you very much.
很高兴见到你。
It's a pleasure.
你会再回来的。
You come back again.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
费希尔和路易斯?
Fischer and Lewis?
尼利小姐,请接。比较购物。
Miss Nealy, please. Comparison shopping.
康妮埃尼斯。我是这个部门的。
Connie Ennis. I'm in the department.
(叹息)
[sighs]
你好,尼利小姐。
Hello, Miss Nealy.
我有一份54号♥尼龙袜的报告要给你。
I have a report on those 54-gauge nylons for you.
金贝尔,沃纳梅克和布鲁明代尔
Gimbels, Wanamaker's, and Bloomingdale's
我们有和太阳青铜完全一样的颜色和价格。
have exactly the same shade and price as our Sun Bronze.
嗯哼。完全一样。
Mm-hmm. Exactly the same.
是的,我现在在克劳力店,而且我刚买♥♥了火车。
Yes, I'm at Crowley's now, and I just bought the train.
我在想我能不能等到早上
Well, I was wondering if I could wait till morning
给你拿来比较。
to bring it to you for comparison.
我想也许我在这层的时候
I thought maybe when I was on this floor
我可以给我的小儿子买♥♥套圣诞礼物。
I could buy my little boy a suit for Christmas.
时间很晚了,我也有点累了,
It's getting awfully late, and I'm kind of tired,
我想直接回家。
I'd like to go straight home.
哦,非常感谢,尼利小姐。再见。
Oh, thanks a lot, Miss Nealy. Bye.
(叹息)
[sighs]
晚上好,埃尼斯太太!
[boy] Good evening, Mrs. Ennis!
(咯咯地笑)
[giggles]
晚上好,埃尼斯先生。
Good evening, Mr. Ennis.
为什么,你想给我个惊喜吗?
Why, you tried to surprise me, huh?
我看着窗外。
I was watching out the window.
哦,是吗?哦!
Oh, you were? Oh!
哦,见到你真好。
Oh, is it good to see you.
看。我又掉了一颗牙。
Look. I lost another tooth.
你把它和其他的一起放在枕头下面了吗?
Did you put it under the pillow with the others?
——是的。——好啊!。
- Yep. - Attaboy.
我能帮忙吗?
Can I help with that?
谢谢,亲爱的,但它们挺重的。
Oh, thank you, darling, but they're pretty heavy.
是给我的吗?
Are they for me?
嗯。其中一个可能是。
Mmm. One of them might be.
那个大的?
The big one?
这是店里的生意。
It's for the store, business.
那为什么要用红丝带绑起来?
Then why is it tied up in a red ribbon?
如果你在圣诞节那一周买♥♥了一个垃圾桶,他们会用红丝带把它系上。
If you buy a garbage can Christmas week, they tie it in red ribbons.
(男孩)啊……哈哈!
[boy] Aw...ha ha!
你好,乔伊。你和蒂米下午愉快吗?
Hello, Joey. You and Timmy have a good afternoon?
晚餐准备好了,埃尼斯太太。你所要做的就是加热它。
Dinner's all ready, Mrs. Ennis. All you have to do is heat it up.
哦,太谢谢你了,玛丽。
Oh, thanks so much, Mary.
-明天见。-晚安。
- See you tomorrow. - Good night.
-晚安,蒂姆。-晚安,玛丽。
- Night, Tim. - Night, Mary.
对不起,我踩了你的脚趾。
Sorry I stepped on your toe.
那只是个意外。
It was only an accident.
(康妮笑)
[Connie laughs]
你一整天都干了些什么,埃尼斯先生?
Oh, what'd you do all day, Mr. Ennis?
哦,我和乔伊在公园里玩了又玩。
Oh, I played and played with Joey in the park.
哦,那太好了,亲爱的。
Oh, that's good, darling.
你弹什么?
What'd you play?
哦,我们朝女孩扔石头。
Oh, we threw rocks at girls.
蒂米!
Timmy!
还好。我们想念他们。
It was all right. We missed them.
你一整天都在干什么,埃尼斯太太?
What did you do all day, Mrs. Ennis?
哦,我不停地工作。
Oh, I worked and worked.
现在我的脚疼。哦……
Now my feet hurt. Oh...
你累了吧,妈妈?
You're tired, huh, Mom?
以前是,但现在不是了
I was, but I'm not now,
只要我和我的朋友在一起就不会。
not once I'm home with my fella.
我会抓到你的。
I'm gonna get you.
(都笑了)
[both laughing]
来,让我看看你掉牙的地方。来,来吧。
Here, let me see where you lost your tooth. Here, come on.
你会没事的。
Aw, you're gonna be all right.
我不需要担心你。
I don't have to worry about you.
嗯……说。
Hmm...say.
你知道吗,你越来越像你♥爸♥爸了。
You know, you're getting to look more like your daddy every day.
妈妈,死会很痛苦吗?
Mom, does it hurt much to die?
(忧郁的音乐)
[melancholic music]
不,我不这么认为,亲爱的。
No, I don't think so, darling.
再见,乔伊。-再见,乔伊。
- [Connie] Bye, Joey. - So long, Joey.
(笑)他从来没有说过再见吗?
[chuckles] Doesn't he ever say good-bye?
不。他不喜欢。
No. He doesn't like to.
也许因为他住在楼上。
Maybe 'cause he lives upstairs.
哦。卡尔叫什么?
Oh. Carl called?
是的,他打过电♥话♥。
Yeah, he called.
他说他晚点会过来。
He said he'd be over later.
我在为我们的晚餐添加一些优雅的元素,
Well, while I add a few elegant touches to our dinner,
你想去洗个澡吗?
how would you like to go wash up, huh?
现在没有争论了。
No arguments now.
你为什么不脱下那件热毛衣,穿上一件干净漂亮的衬衫去吃饭呢?
Why don't you get out of that hot sweater, put on a nice clean shirt for dinner?
别忘了任何东西。
And don't forget anything.
好吧。
All right.
(明亮的音乐)
[bright music]
一列火车!
A train!
哦……
Oh...
男孩。
boy.
这是我几个月来一直想要的。
This is what I've been wanting for months.
哦……
Oh...
提米?
Timmy?
蒂米!
Timmy!
蒂米!
Timmy!
蒂米,你到底在做什么
Timmy, what in the world are you doing--
电影精选列表